• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Recruit Promotion: What You Need to Know

In summary, the conversation discusses the current recruit promotion offered by the company. It is mentioned that there is currently no specific promotion for recruits, but they can still earn rewards through the Irresistible Rewards 2005 Incentive Program. It is also noted that the company does not always have extra promotions and they are usually announced at Leadership or National Conference. The discussion also highlights the benefits of joining the company, such as the Super Starter Program, and the fact that not every month has a recruiting promotion.
DZmom
Does any of you out there know what the new recruit promotion is? I have a recruit prospect and was wanting to let her know what it is!

There is one for consultants but not one for the recruit, as of right now.

What is the one for us?

The items a recruit would receive isThe bamboo cutting board, carving set and meat lifters.

September through October 15

Yes, but this is the 17th!...

I just checked the PC website and it is still the old promotion, they will email use the new promotions with in the next day or so.

Earn any level of our Irrestitable Rewards 2005 Incentive Program, choose the travel award and be among the Top 100 Recruiters from Sept 1 to Dec 31 and you'll receive VIP treatment with your incentive trip award no matter what level you achieve.

We don't always have extra promotions going on. I could be wrong but I would guess that the next promotion might not be until January. They usually announce one at Leadership like they did at National Conference.

The buisness itself, the Kit and the Super Starter program have so much to offer that new consultants can earn that we really don't need an extra incentive all the time. PC usually offers the extra bonuses at times that might otherwise be a slower time for us. I know there wasn't a special promotion when I signed and I nevevr felt one bit cheated.

I agree that the business and the startup stuff is great. But when I signed up, I earned the Round Platter....and then when they started doing stuff like a set of Cookware, etc. I must admit that I was a little bummed, but certainly not angry or remorseful at signing up when I did.

If someone is interested in the business opportunity and we have a promotion, I tell them when it ends and then I say that I don't know when they will do another one. If they'd like to wait for the next incentive, I let them know that it is okay with me b/c I want them to feel good about when & how they join this company and I will keep in contact with them.

Beth Brigham said:
We don't always have extra promotions going on. I could be wrong but I would guess that the next promotion might not be until January. They usually announce one at Leadership like they did at National Conference.

The buisness itself, the Kit and the Super Starter program have so much to offer that new consultants can earn that we really don't need an extra incentive all the time. PC usually offers the extra bonuses at times that might otherwise be a slower time for us. I know there wasn't a special promotion when I signed and I nevevr felt one bit cheated.

I agree with you Beth - the Super Starter Program is like striking gold by itself! When I signed up, there was a promo (the cookware) and when I got it all it was awesome being rewarded like that - especially being a new consultant and not having alot of the products! I've been with PC for 7 months now and not every month have they been doing recruiting promos. I consider it a definite plus but not always is it needed!

1. What is a new recruit promotion?

A new recruit promotion is a special offer or discount given to individuals who have recently joined a company or organization.

2. Who is eligible for a new recruit promotion?

Eligibility for a new recruit promotion typically depends on the specific rules and criteria set by the company. In most cases, new recruits who have completed a certain training period or have met certain performance goals are eligible for the promotion.

3. What are the benefits of a new recruit promotion?

A new recruit promotion can offer various benefits, such as a higher salary, better job title, increased responsibilities, and opportunities for career growth. It can also serve as a form of recognition for a new employee's hard work and dedication.

4. How can I take advantage of a new recruit promotion?

To take advantage of a new recruit promotion, you must first meet the eligibility requirements set by the company. This may include completing a certain training period, meeting performance goals, or receiving a positive evaluation from your superiors. You may also need to apply or express your interest in the promotion through the company's internal processes.

5. Are new recruit promotions guaranteed?

No, new recruit promotions are not guaranteed. It ultimately depends on the company's policies and the individual's performance and qualifications. However, it is important to communicate your interest in the promotion and continuously strive to meet the requirements and expectations set by the company to increase your chances of being considered for a promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • 3girls
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Bren706