1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: New Recruit Promo

1. DZmom

DZmom Veteran Member

Does any of you out there know what the new recruit promotion is? I have a recruit prospect and was wanting to let her know what it is!

Oct 17, 2005
  2. chefloriray

chefloriray Guest

There is one for consultants but not one for the recruit, as of right now.

Oct 17, 2005
  3. DZmom

DZmom Veteran Member

What is the one for us?

Oct 17, 2005
  4. ltkacz

ltkacz Guest

The items a recruit would receive is

The bamboo cutting board, carving set and meat lifters.

September through October 15

Oct 17, 2005
  5. Ann F

Ann F Advanced Member Gold Member

Yes, but this is the 17th!...

Oct 17, 2005
  6. bbauman07

bbauman07 Veteran Member Gold Member

I just checked the PC website and it is still the old promotion, they will email use the new promotions with in the next day or so.

Oct 17, 2005
  7. chefloriray

chefloriray Guest

Earn any level of our Irrestitable Rewards 2005 Incentive Program, choose the travel award and be among the Top 100 Recruiters from Sept 1 to Dec 31 and you'll receive VIP treatment with your incentive trip award no matter what level you achieve.

Oct 17, 2005
  8. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

We don't always have extra promotions going on. I could be wrong but I would guess that the next promotion might not be until January. They usually announce one at Leadership like they did at National Conference.

The buisness itself, the Kit and the Super Starter program have so much to offer that new consultants can earn that we really don't need an extra incentive all the time. PC usually offers the extra bonuses at times that might otherwise be a slower time for us. I know there wasn't a special promotion when I signed and I nevevr felt one bit cheated.

Oct 17, 2005
  9. MSmith

MSmith Member

I agree that the business and the startup stuff is great. But when I signed up, I earned the Round Platter....and then when they started doing stuff like a set of Cookware, etc. I must admit that I was a little bummed, but certainly not angry or remorseful at signing up when I did.

If someone is interested in the business opportunity and we have a promotion, I tell them when it ends and then I say that I don't know when they will do another one. If they'd like to wait for the next incentive, I let them know that it is okay with me b/c I want them to feel good about when & how they join this company and I will keep in contact with them.

Oct 17, 2005
  10. kitchenqueen

kitchenqueen Member

I agree with you Beth - the Super Starter Program is like striking gold by itself! When I signed up, there was a promo (the cookware) and when I got it all it was awesome being rewarded like that - especially being a new consultant and not having alot of the products! I've been with PC for 7 months now and not every month have they been doing recruiting promos. I consider it a definite plus but not always is it needed!

Oct 18, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted