• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Be Notified of New Recruit Sign-Ups | College Student Special Offer

In summary, a "New Recruit Notification" is a communication sent out by a company or organization to inform current employees of a new employee joining the team. It is important because it allows for preparation and inclusion of the new team member. The notification typically includes the new employee's name, job title, start date, and a brief introduction. All current employees usually receive this notification to ensure everyone is aware. The purpose of a "New Recruit Notification" is to promote a positive and inclusive work environment by informing and preparing current employees for the new team member's arrival.
jkinak
I have a recruit that is in the process of moving back home (college student). Her plan is to sign up by the end of the month so she can get in on the promotion and then she has 3 shows already planned in September. My question is--will I be notified when she submits her new consultant agreement? I can call, but I just hate to bug her when she is in the process of moving.
Thanks!

Yes, you'll get an email between 2 and 48 hours after she's submitted her agreement.
Congratulations on your new recruit!! :D

Great! My first recruit so I'm REALLY excited. Almost two years into this and I finally got one!
Thanks!

Hi there! Congratulations on having a recruit who is ready to join your team! I understand your concern about not wanting to bother her during her move. Rest assured, you will be notified when she submits her new consultant agreement. As her sponsor, you will receive an email notification once the agreement is finalized. This email will also include information on how to help her get started and answer any questions she may have. So no need to worry about calling her during this busy time. We are excited to have her join the Pampered Chef family and look forward to supporting her success! Best of luck with your upcoming shows as well. Thank you!

What is a "New Recruit Notification"?

A "New Recruit Notification" is a communication sent out by a company or organization to alert current employees of a new employee who will be joining the team.

Why is a "New Recruit Notification" important?

A "New Recruit Notification" is important because it helps to inform current employees about new team members, allowing them to prepare for their arrival and make them feel welcomed and included.

What information is typically included in a "New Recruit Notification"?

A "New Recruit Notification" typically includes the new employee's name, job title, start date, and a brief introduction or background information about the individual.

Who receives a "New Recruit Notification"?

Typically, all current employees within a company or organization will receive a "New Recruit Notification" to ensure that everyone is aware of the new team member joining the company.

What is the purpose of a "New Recruit Notification"?

The purpose of a "New Recruit Notification" is to inform and prepare current employees for the arrival of a new team member, promoting a positive and inclusive work environment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Pampered Angel
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies