• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missed Opportunity: New Recruit Incentive Starting 9/15

I'm excited for her, and when I signed on didn't even know about the extra incentives until I received mine in the mail.I was just venting... I did recruit someone else and she will sign up this week so at least she'll get the extras.
doughmama
Silver Member
happy that they have a new recruit incentive however am also annoyed. I had a recruit sign up on 9/10. the new incentive starts 9/15 and we were not offering anything from 9/1 to 9/14. she missed this by 5 days. I don't care about my incentive; I just feel for her. I kept waiting, contacted my director and all to see if there were going to be any incentives for Sept. would have given the new recruit the choice to wait a few more days. ugh!:(

Coach and encourage her to get her 30 & 90 day incentives...I'm sure she'll be very happy with those!

I would call HO to see if they are making it retroactive for Sept. It wouldn't hurt to ask.

AJPratt said:
I would call HO to see if they are making it retroactive for Sept. It wouldn't hurt to ask.

HO never budges on stuff like this.

Okay, now I'm mad. I waited & waited to see what the special was going to be before sending out my newsletter & NOW they announce it? Why the heck do they wait so long????

Something about the 15th of the month....

sure they won't budge but I did send HO an email just to let them know my displeasure. sure they won't care, but it made me feel better...yes, of course I'll encourage her for the 30 and 90 day incentives but still... this is like when I go to the store to buy something and the clerk tells me that I should have bought it the day before when it was on sale. well, I would have if I knew that. in any event, happy to have the new recruit. she's a great lady and excited to start her business.

I'm sorry! Yes, CONGRATS on your recruit!!! :D

HO doesn't have to offer incentives! It's just something extra they do to help us. I wouldn't be too upset over it. It happens all the time to people who sign up the day before. Your recruit is going to start a wonderful business and can earn so much extra than what ever the incentive is (haven't seen it so I don't know). Now you can go out and recruit another to get the incentive for them!

Anyone have a flyer for the current incentive?

I am so grateful that they ever offer recruiting incentives...many companies don't!
I signed during a time that there was no incentive going on. It didn't stop me from climbing up the ladder of success. Attitude makes all the difference!

dannyzmom said:
I am so grateful that they ever offer recruiting incentives...many companies don't!
I signed during a time that there was no incentive going on. It didn't stop me from climbing up the ladder of success. Attitude makes all the difference!

Exactly! I signed before the new kit came out. They made it possible for people who bought the kit within the last 30 days to buy the bigger kit. I missed that by 15 days. I could have been mad (I missed out on PC$ too) but I just went with it! This company offers us great things, I would hate to start complaining about it!

Instead of being disappointed for her get her excited about what SHE will earn when SHE recruits this month!

Teresa Lynn said:
Instead of being disappointed for her get her excited about what SHE will earn when SHE recruits this month!

I am excited for her, and when I signed on didn't even know about the extra incentives until I received mine in the mail. I was just venting... I did recruit someone else and she will sign up this week so at least she'll get the extras.

The company doesn't owe us extras but they are nice to get - on to good sales and sunny days!:)

What is a New Recruit Incentive?

A New Recruit Incentive is a form of reward or bonus given to a new employee for joining a company or organization. It is a way for companies to attract top talent and encourage individuals to join their team.

What are the benefits of offering a New Recruit Incentive?

There are several benefits to offering a New Recruit Incentive, including attracting top talent, increasing employee engagement and retention, and boosting overall company morale. It can also help to reduce recruitment and training costs in the long run.

What types of incentives are commonly offered to new recruits?

Common types of incentives offered to new recruits include signing bonuses, relocation assistance, additional vacation time, stock options, and paid training or education opportunities. These incentives can vary depending on the company and industry.

Do all companies offer New Recruit Incentives?

No, not all companies offer New Recruit Incentives. It is often used as a tool for companies to stand out in a competitive job market and attract top talent. Smaller companies or startups may not have the resources to offer these incentives.

Are there any conditions or requirements for receiving a New Recruit Incentive?

Yes, there may be conditions or requirements for receiving a New Recruit Incentive. This can include a minimum length of employment with the company or meeting certain performance goals. It is important to carefully read and understand the terms and conditions before accepting a New Recruit Incentive.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Energizermom
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • JackieB999
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Tamzin1020
  • Sheila