• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Recipes: What Do You Think?

In summary, the individuals in the conversation were discussing their thoughts on the new recipes offered by their company. While some were unimpressed, others had found success with the Jalapeno Popper Pizzas and the Lemon Cherry Crumble Cake. They also discussed using various products from their company to make the recipes. One person suggested attending a conference to meet others in the conversation.
Jennie50 said:
I was just looking at this recipe tonight and thinking that I would like to try it. I bought some Blackberry Balsalmic sauce on a supply order and haven't used it yet. I've also got an open bottle of Ginger Wasabi that I have not used with a recipe yet (just did tastings with it). Would that sub into this recipe well, do you think?

I'm thinking that the flavors would work well with that one too. Maybe instead of the almonds, do peanuts on top? The sauce only goes in the meat and then drizzled on top. Of course, it mixes in with the orzo too. My only question would be weather it would go with the parmesan that is in the orzo, but that mostly melts, so it might be worth a shot.

Shari in TX

I made the Lemon-Cherry Crumble last night for my family. I'm allergic to tree nuts, so I was looking for a substitute for the topping. I liked Shari in TX's granola suggestion (and will prob try that at some point), but didn't have any on-hand, so I used graham crackers. I broke the graham bars up into the Manual Food Processor and used it to crunch them up, then added in the cup of cake mix and melted butter and pumped a few times to mix it all together. Worked well, and I like the idea of showing another way to use the MFP!

<h2>What are the 5 most frequently asked questions about "New Recipes: What Do You Think? What do you think about the new recipes?</h2><p>1. Which recipes are included in the new collection?</p><p>2. Are there any vegetarian or gluten-free options in the new recipes?</p><p>3. Are the new recipes easy to follow for beginners?</p><p>4. Can I use my existing Pampered Chef products to make these new recipes?</p><p>5. How do the new recipes compare to previous collections in terms of taste and difficulty?</p>

What are the 5 most frequently asked questions about "New Recipes: What Do You Think? What do you think about the new recipes?

1. Which recipes are included in the new collection?

2. Are there any vegetarian or gluten-free options in the new recipes?

3. Are the new recipes easy to follow for beginners?

4. Can I use my existing Pampered Chef products to make these new recipes?

5. How do the new recipes compare to previous collections in terms of taste and difficulty?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
gailz2
  • PCJenni
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • pchockeymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies