• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Recipes Wanted: Let's Hear Them!

In summary, Pampered Chef is looking for a variety of recipes, including main dishes, sides, appetizers, desserts, and even drinks. They encourage the use of Pampered Chef products in recipes, but it is not required. Recipes can be submitted through their website or via email, with all necessary ingredients and instructions included. If a recipe is chosen, the creator will be credited. Multiple recipes can be submitted, but they should be unique and well-tested.
cookin to the top
Gold Member
Now that everyone is back, please post new recipes? I'm dying to know! LOL

everyone is not back yet......wave 3 is still out there.

Not to mention, they can tell us what the recipes are but can't post them because they are copyrighted material.For example, they could tell us that Sloshy's Friday Night Special contains bourbon, Angostura bitters, optional sugar, ice, water and Maraschino cherries but they can't tell us that the recipe calls for 1-1/2 ounces of Jim Beam, a dash of bitters, 1/2 teaspoon sugar, poured over ice with a splash of water, stirred, and topped with a cherry.

Interesting..... but we can post them after we get the cookbooks? I don't quite get that....

OK, NOW there's been at least one recipe posted...... anyone kind enough to post the meatloaf recipe please?

I would love to see the recipe for the new mock lemon meringue pie

I know when the current seasons best came out someone was kind enough to scan the whole seasons best and post them on here. --I'd love the mock lemon meringue pie recipe too.

The SBRC will be in your changeover box, which are scheduled to ship later this month. HO will also post the SBRC recipes on CC, probably in a few weeks. (Did you know that the past several seasons worth of SBRCs are on CC? Go to Products and Recipes > SBRC.)

1. What type of recipes is Pampered Chef looking for?

Pampered Chef is looking for a variety of recipes, including main dishes, sides, appetizers, desserts, and even drinks. We are open to all types of cuisine and ingredients.

2. Can I submit recipes that use Pampered Chef products?

Yes, we encourage you to use Pampered Chef products in your recipes, but it is not required. If your recipe uses our products, please include the name of the product in the recipe title or description.

3. How do I submit my recipe?

You can submit your recipe by filling out the form on our website or by emailing it to us at [email protected]. Please make sure to include all of the necessary ingredients, measurements, and instructions.

4. Will I be credited if my recipe is chosen?

Yes, if your recipe is chosen to be featured on our website or in our cookbooks, we will credit you as the creator. Please make sure to include your name or a preferred username with your recipe submission.

5. Can I submit multiple recipes?

Yes, you can submit as many recipes as you'd like. However, please make sure that each recipe is unique and has not been previously submitted. We also recommend that you only submit your best and most well-tested recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChristyThomas
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • kcheatham08