1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: New recipes

1. cookin to the top

cookin to the top Member Gold Member

Now that everyone is back, please post new recipes? I'm dying to know! LOL

2. BettieC

BettieC Member Gold Member

everyone is not back yet......wave 3 is still out there.

Jul 17, 2009
  3. The_Kitchen_Guy

The_Kitchen_Guy Legend Member Silver Member

Not to mention, they can tell us what the recipes are but can't post them because they are copyrighted material.

For example, they could tell us that Sloshy's Friday Night Special contains bourbon, Angostura bitters, optional sugar, ice, water and Maraschino cherries but they can't tell us that the recipe calls for 1-1/2 ounces of Jim Beam, a dash of bitters, 1/2 teaspoon sugar, poured over ice with a splash of water, stirred, and topped with a cherry.

4. cookin to the top

Interesting..... but we can post them after we get the cookbooks? I don't quite get that....

5. cookin to the top

OK, NOW there's been at least one recipe posted...... anyone kind enough to post the meatloaf recipe please?

6. I would love to see the recipe for the new mock lemon meringue pie

Jul 19, 2009
  7. pamperedchef07

pamperedchef07 Novice Member Gold Member

I know when the current seasons best came out someone was kind enough to scan the whole seasons best and post them on here. --I'd love the mock lemon meringue pie recipe too.

8. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

The SBRC will be in your changeover box, which are scheduled to ship later this month. HO will also post the SBRC recipes on CC, probably in a few weeks. (Did you know that the past several seasons worth of SBRCs are on CC? Go to Products and Recipes > SBRC.)

Jul 19, 2009
Have something to add?