• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Tried This Delicious Bacon-Wrapped Pineapple Recipe Yet?

In summary, using the wedger, core, slice and peel the pineapple, then turn the wedger and slice the pineapple again making large cubes. (You may want to cut these cubes again.) Then take half a slice of bacon and wrap around each chunk of pineapple and secure with a toothpick. Brush each piece with the Spicy Pineapple Rum Sauce and grill (either in the grill pan or grill basket outside) until the bacon is crispy. You can also bake these on the Large Sheet Pan at 375 for about 20-25 minutes. Yummo!!!
c00p
Gold Member
Using the wedger, core, slice and peel the pineapple, then turn the wedger and slice the pineapple again making large cubes. (You may want to cut these cubes again.) Then take half a slice of bacon and wrap around each chunk of pineapple and secure with a toothpick. Brush each piece with the Spicy Pineapple Rum Sauce and grill (either in the grill pan or grill basket outside) until the bacon is crispy. You can also bake these on the Large Sheet Pan at 375 for about 20-25 minutes. Yummo!!!

Ooh, sounds divine! I had guests at a show last night who decided to spread the cream cheese w/Pineapple Rum sauce on fresh pineapple wedges instead of crackers - they were all RAVING about how great it was!

Sounds good, my only problem is that whenever I try to make anything wrapped in bacon on the grill I can never get the bacon to cook until crisp without burning the works. Any tips on how long this would take on the grill with the basket? And what temp for the grill? Sounds like it would be a fun one to try...

I always microwave my bacon a little before grilling or roasting

I only cook on low temp for the grill and then put the lid down. The bacon does tend to get rather crispy on the edges (but I like it that way!) before the middle does. I think it's a good idea to nuke it for just a couple of minutes to make sure it's cooked better.

Ok, now that I'm hungry...I need to give this a shot. SOunds great and thanks for sharing!

That sounds really great.

KristinS said:
Ooh, sounds divine! I had guests at a show last night who decided to spread the cream cheese w/Pineapple Rum sauce on fresh pineapple wedges instead of crackers - they were all RAVING about how great it was!

That does sound good!

You might consider marinating your chunks of pineapple in rum before wrapping...the taste is devine...even try coconut rum!

Chef Gilles said:
You might consider marinating your chunks of pineapple in rum before wrapping...the taste is devine...even try coconut rum!

Oooh, now you're talking! Forget the grilling and bacon, just pineapple and coconut rum! hmmmmm :sing:

I don't know where you guys come up with this stuff... but I am so glad you do! This sounds Yummy!! :)

What is the "New Recipe" for You to Try!?

The "New Recipe" for You to Try! is a selection of new and exciting recipes from Pampered Chef that are perfect for any occasion. These recipes are carefully curated and tested by our team of chefs to ensure delicious and easy-to-follow instructions.

Can I customize the ingredients in the "New Recipe" for You to Try!?

Yes, you can definitely customize the ingredients in our "New Recipe" for You to Try! to suit your dietary needs or preferences. Our recipes are versatile and can be easily adapted to your liking.

Are the ingredients for the "New Recipe" for You to Try! easy to find?

Yes, most of the ingredients for our "New Recipe" for You to Try! can be found in your local grocery store. We try to use common and easily accessible ingredients to make it convenient for our customers.

Are there any special tools or equipment needed for the "New Recipe" for You to Try!?

Our "New Recipe" for You to Try! can be prepared using basic kitchen tools and equipment. However, some recipes may require specific Pampered Chef products, which can be purchased through our website or a Pampered Chef consultant.

Do you have nutritional information for the "New Recipe" for You to Try!?

Yes, we provide nutritional information for all our "New Recipe" for You to Try! on our website. You can also find this information on the recipe card included with your purchase of Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefMary412
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies
Views
sharalam