• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do you have issues with the new recipe cards?

In summary, the new recipe cards have some issues that the speaker is allergic to and can't use the soup replacement for the mushrooms, and doesn't know how many cups of zucchini are in a med. size. They also thought the new cards were good, but everyone has to tweak the recipes to suit their own taste.
pampchefrhondab
I love the new recipe cards, so don't get me wrong. I just have a few issues with them.

First of all I am allergic to mushrooms:blushing:! I can sub the soup w/celery soup, but I don't really have a replacement for the mushrooms.

Second, what size do they consider a med. Zucchini? Have they seen the size they grow in Indiana? I wish they would just say how many cups:rolleyes:!

Anway, didn't know if anyone else has these problems.

Thanks for listening (reading actually)!

I always consider veggies interchangeable in recipes. Just sub whatever you want for the mushrooms. For the Turkey Tetrazzini, we all thought that broccoli or asparagus would be good in there - as well as some sweet red pepper.

Zucchini - I'd just put it in til it looks right. I don't usually measure veggies anyway.

For ammounts it can also depend on your tastes... If it's something you really like load it up. If it's soso, just a bit. At least that's how I do it.

I thought there wasn't enough zucchini in the Parm Chicken using just 1. If you have a big one, go ahead and use it. (Please don't read that as dirty as it sounds in my head.)

chefann said:
(Please don't read that as dirty as it sounds in my head.)

If you think it...you KNOW we thought it too! Maybe KG will not comment on this...I have my doubts, however!
And back on subject...we all have to tweek the recipes to suit our taste (and allergies and food dislikes)

Depending on the season, I can find a zucchini the size of a hamburger pickle (before it is sliced, of course!) and then this time of year the local gardens are producing zucchinis the size of the Goodyear blimp!!:eek:

1. What is the purpose of the "New Recipe Cards - My Issues" feature?

The "New Recipe Cards - My Issues" feature is designed to help Pampered Chef consultants keep track of any issues or problems they encounter with the new recipe cards. This includes issues with the design, printing, or content of the cards.

2. How do I report an issue with a recipe card?

To report an issue with a recipe card, simply click on the "My Issues" tab on the recipe card page. From there, you can fill out a form with the details of the issue and submit it to our team for review and resolution.

3. Can I report multiple issues on one form?

Yes, you can report multiple issues on one form. Simply list all of the issues you have encountered in the form and our team will address each one separately.

4. How long does it take for an issue to be resolved?

The time it takes for an issue to be resolved can vary depending on the nature of the issue and the number of reports we receive. Our team works diligently to address and resolve all reported issues as quickly as possible.

5. Will I be notified when an issue is resolved?

Yes, you will be notified when an issue you reported has been resolved. You will receive an email notification with the details of the resolution and any updates or changes made to the recipe card.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Jennie50
  • letmepamperu13
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Chef Niki