• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sleep-Deprived or Savvy? Thoughts on New Itemized Receipts

In summary, Sandy and Jean like the new itemized receipts better than the old write-ins. Sandy says that the writing is larger and easier to read. Jean says that she loves that the receipts follow the catalog.
ChefSandyK
Okay, so I HATED the old itemized receipts...I used the write-ins and would add the warranty info when I was closing the show, before I sent the last receipts to the host. I have to tell you,though...I think I am liking the new itemized receipts. Yes, they are bulky. But the writing seems a lot larger, I might actually get some sort of a wish list back (instead of unused paper to recycle)...and now that they follow the catalog...hmmm. What does everyone else think? Would hate to order them only to find it was a product of my sleep deprived mind... :)

Have a great night,
Sandy

Hey Sandy,
It's funny that you mention that because I was thinking the exact same thing. I also hated the old itemized receipts, and swithched to write in. But after I received my changeover and noticed how great the new ones are I'm thinking of changing my mind.
I'm curious what everyone else thinks!

I like the itemized one's better too. Even the old one's. Just because, alot of folks, there handwriting, not very good. lol

I have used the write in's since I started Pampered Chef because the print on the itemized ones were just too small...if I had a big show I would be blind when I got them all input into PP. After seeing the new print and the fact that it follows the catalog I ordered the FREE package of itemized and am going to use them for my first few shows and see what the feedback is. :)

I personally like the write-ins. When i went to some shows before signing on i HATED having to seach for the item i was looking for. some items i never bought becuase i got tired of looking for it on the list. with the write ins if you see it in the catalog all you have to do is copy onto the paper. so far i havent had a problem with the hadnwriting. as long as i can read the number i'm ok!!

Has anyone else noticed this - or am I doing it all wrong?I have always used the receipts that you print from consultants corner for my reciepts. After a show, I bring them home and make a copy to send to the host for distribution with guests orders. I always print them double-sided so that the statement of guarantee appears on the back. But the receipts from Consultants Corner for February now has the following disclaimer at the bottom:

THIS FORM MAY NOT BE USED AS AN ORIGINAL SALES RECEIPT

This was never on the forms before, and I'm wondering if this means I'm going to have to switch to the carbon receipts. I guess that I could still print receipts from home but they would have to be the computer generated ones from Pampered Partner and printed on the receipt paper.

Have I been doing this all wrong?

Jean Toler
Pampered Chef Consultant
Brentwood, CA

1. What is the "Sleep-Deprived or Savvy? Thoughts on New Itemized Receipts" item?

The "Sleep-Deprived or Savvy? Thoughts on New Itemized Receipts" item is a new product from Pampered Chef that helps simplify and organize your receipts. It includes a customizable notebook and folder to keep track of your receipts and expenses.

2. How does the itemized receipt system work?

The itemized receipt system works by providing a designated place to store your receipts and keep track of your expenses. The notebook includes categories and sections to help you easily categorize and organize your receipts. It also comes with a folder to store larger receipts and documents.

3. Is the itemized receipt system only for small business owners?

No, the itemized receipt system can be used by anyone who needs to keep track of their expenses and receipts. It is especially useful for small business owners, freelancers, and those who frequently make purchases for work or business purposes.

4. Can I customize the notebook to fit my specific needs?

Yes, the notebook is designed to be customizable to fit your specific needs. It comes with blank tabs and labels, allowing you to create your own categories and sections based on your individual expenses and receipts.

5. Does the itemized receipt system come with any additional features?

Yes, the itemized receipt system also includes a calculator and pen holder to make it easier to add up expenses and keep track of receipts while on the go. It also has a pocket on the back cover to store additional documents or notes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• theapronfits
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
priscilla
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • KarensChefsClub