• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can the MFP Wahoo help you make the smoothest deviled eggs ever?

In summary, Laurel has successfully made deviled eggs for the first time ever and they came out great. She uses the MFP and also adds refrigerator pickles to the mix for a spicy twist.
PCLaurel
Gold Member
Wahoo!!!

For the first time EVER, I have made what I would consider to be pretty deviled eggs.

I've never been able to mash the yolks as smooth as I'd like them before, so today I decided to throw them into the MFP. I figured that it couldn't hurt, and that in the worst case scenario I'd be mashing them with a fork anyway.

Let me tell you - those yolks were the smoothest I've ever gotten them!

I started by just pulsing the yolks alone. When they were crumbs, I added the wet ingredients (Miracle Whip, yellow mustard & cider vinegar). I pulsed to mix all that together, and then just pulsed in a little bit more MW because the mix was a bit stiff.

Marvelous stuff! I finished off the eggs with the Easy Accent Decorator and I can now say that my eggs are pretty!!

It's the little things in life, but man - this has me really pumped for the rest of my Easter cooking & baking!!!

Awesome idea! I like a little onion in mine too, so that would be really easy to add. I've got 2 dozen eggs that are getting colored right now. If they survive the hunt, I can use a few of them to make deviled eggs. Yummm.....

Love it! I can't believe I didn't think about this but will use it today for sure!

It's great for egg salad also. Comes out just the right texture.

i always run my through the cheese grater
I'll try this next time

I love our egg slice for egg salad. I slice the egg, then turn it crosswise and slice again. Couldn't be faster and I don't have to worry about overdoing it and getting something too mushy from the MFP.

I also used mine for eggs, and it worked great. I had too many to mix all together (used my big mixer) but I did break up the yolks first. Worked great.

Laurel - you can also smoosh them through the cooling rack to chop htem. That's what we used to do when I worked at a restaurant.

I used mine for a whole onion last night at my show and it worked like a charm! So much quicker than using the chopper and a lot quieter!

Great ideas!

I made mine in the MFP, too! So quick & easy.

Love these ideas!

I can't remember if I told you about the MFP and the tuna salad? I chopped a wedge of red onion and some celery a little, added 2 cans of tuna and some Miracle Whip, mixed a couple more times and then realized that I had no sweet pickle relish. I DID have refrigerator pickles that I had made with my Mandoline the year before, so I thought, let's try it! I added about 1/3 cup of those and pulsed it until smooth. It was perfect! My refrigerator pickles had some hot peppers, so that added a nice heat. It was so good!

What is the "New Reason to Love the Mfp"?

The "New Reason to Love the Mfp" is a new product offered by Pampered Chef that combines the functionality of a food processor, blender, and spiralizer into one convenient appliance. It allows you to easily chop, blend, and spiralize ingredients for a variety of recipes.

Is the "New Reason to Love the Mfp" easy to clean?

Yes, the "New Reason to Love the Mfp" is designed to be easy to clean. The parts are dishwasher safe, and the base can be wiped clean with a damp cloth. We also provide a cleaning tool to help with any tough to reach areas.

What makes the "New Reason to Love the Mfp" different from other multi-functional appliances?

Unlike other multi-functional appliances, the "New Reason to Love the Mfp" has a unique spiralizer attachment that allows you to create healthy and delicious zoodles, vegetable ribbons, and more. It also has a powerful motor and sharp blades for efficient chopping and blending.

Can I use the "New Reason to Love the Mfp" for both hot and cold ingredients?

Yes, the "New Reason to Love the Mfp" is safe to use with both hot and cold ingredients. The blending pitcher is made of durable, heat-resistant glass, and the spiralizer attachment can handle a variety of temperatures.

What recipes can I make with the "New Reason to Love the Mfp"?

The possibilities are endless with the "New Reason to Love the Mfp"! You can use it to make smoothies, dips, sauces, soups, salads, and more. It also comes with a recipe book featuring delicious and healthy recipes to try out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RMDave
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • pamperedposey
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
katie0128
  • babywings76