• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready to Join the Consultant Community Again?

In summary, to rejoin the Pampered Chef consultant community, one must sign up again and purchase a new starter kit. The mini starter kit is a smaller version of the full starter kit and includes products, supplies, and training materials. Since last joining, there may have been changes to the consultant program such as new products, updated training, and changes to the compensation plan. To make the most out of the experience, it is important to attend trainings and events, utilize resources provided, stay connected with team and customers, and set goals. Being a male consultant does not hinder success in Pampered Chef, as the company welcomes diversity and success depends on dedication, hard work, and connecting with customers.
ChefRiGuy
Hey Everyone!

Just wanted to say hello. I am a 26 yr old male from Orlando. I did PC about 5 years ago, so I know there is tons of new stuff and info. I am re-signing again tomorrow with the mini kit. I loved this site in the past and can't wait to become a avid reader and member of it again. Feel free to say hi and chat anytime! :chef:

Hi there! Congrats on re-signing with PC - and good luck - you'll love being on CS!

Welcome and best of luck! I started in March and just love PC!

Glad to have you back.

Welcome back! Are you willing to share your first name?

Welcome Back and Congrats on signing with the Orlando Team! I have a lot of director friends in Orlando (my upline is Jennifer Ward) who did you sign with?

My name is Rian (Ryan spelled with an i) and I signed with Sherri Eisinger

Welcome Rian, I'm sure you will do great, lets face it women love for a man to cook for them!

Congrats and welcome! I'm new as well and just discovered this site, it's been great so far, tons of information.

Welcome, Rian!!

Welcome Rian and I am great friends with Sherri!! In fact we are in the same downline together!! Congratulations!

Ask Sherri about Tarducci!! :D

Yea Thank You everyone! Sherri is a really sweet and helpful Team Leader!

Hi Rian - John here!
Welcome back to PC and it is great to have another guy on the force! Great success to you!

Thanks John, nice to see other guys as well...

1. What is the process for rejoining the Pampered Chef consultant community?

To rejoin the Pampered Chef consultant community, you will need to sign up again as a consultant and purchase a new starter kit. This can be done online or through a consultant.

2. What is included in the mini starter kit?

The mini starter kit includes a selection of Pampered Chef products, business supplies, and training materials to help you get started as a consultant. It is a smaller version of the full starter kit and is a great option for those who are rejoining the community.

3. What changes have been made to the consultant program since you last joined?

Pampered Chef is constantly evolving and improving their consultant program. Some changes that may have occurred since you last joined could include new products, updated training materials, and changes to the compensation plan. It is important to stay up to date with these changes to be successful as a consultant.

4. How can I make the most out of my experience as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To make the most out of your experience as a Pampered Chef consultant, it is important to attend trainings and events, utilize the resources and support provided by the company, and stay connected with your team and customers. Also, be sure to set goals for yourself and consistently work towards achieving them.

5. Can I still be successful as a male consultant in Pampered Chef?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef welcomes consultants of all genders and backgrounds. Your success as a consultant will depend on your dedication, hard work, and ability to connect with your customers. Don't let your gender hold you back from achieving your goals as a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Chef Rachel
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Gracie Stafford
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Christina S Garcia