• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Heidi's Journey to Successful Pampered Chef Hosting

In summary, Heidi started PC and is looking for hosts to bring people to her shows. She recommends asking family and friends, but also reaching out to people you see everyday. She has found customer care calls to be helpful.
heidishowchef
I just signed up for PC. I signed up under my sister in law who has been very successful with it.

I am still waiting for my kit.Hoping it will come today!

I have a few friends who want to host a show. My question is...

After I have friends who have hosted....where do I turn to get more people to host?

Thanks! Anymore tips would be great!

Heidi

Welcome to the family!Welcome to PC! Congratulations on starting your own business, I am sure that you will love it! As far as shows go, be sure to ask family and friends to bring people to their shows that you DON'T know, that way you are getting out of your circle. Tell everyone about PC, carry catalogs with you everywhere you go, wear a PC pin or shirt, be a walking billboard! I have gotten out of my circle with the help of some local fundraisers and of course with my lovely hosts! Be excited about PC and others will be too!

Hi, Heidi! You have joined an amazing company! I agree with K&T. I actually did very few shows for people I knew because there were a lot of people attending shows that I didn't know, which is what really perpetuates my business. I'm finally at the point where I am comfortable doing shows for people I know. For me its easier with strangers.

There are a bunch of fliers with tips on getting business outside of your friends and family. You can go to the Files section and do a sort by filename.

Hi Heidi. I started PC in February and I am loving it. When I started, I too was worried that I wouldn't be able to find hosts - but let me tell you - the products do everything for you. I try to emphasize the "free product value" at my shows - who doesn't like a shopping spree? Also, when you are closing your guests orders, ask every one of them if they would like to schedule a show. You will get no's but you will get yes's too! I have also found my hosts at the grocery store. I like to stand around the "free sample" stations. I see who is tasting the food and start talking to them - you could say "You know, pampered chef has a similar recipe that is delicious." This will spark interest and sometimes, you will walk away with their phone # and/or address (I have gotten hosts like this). I have also found customer care calls very helpful. Call them a few days after they have recieved their products to see if they have any questions. Explain to them the up and coming monthly specials and some of them will book a show with you right then and there. Just ask!!! Once you get your first shows over with, your business will snowball :)

Good luck...enjoy...have fun...

Cynthia

Everyone you know too...Sit down and make a list of 100. This list should include the people you run into everyday, once a week, once a month etc.
This means everyone from your family doctor, the hair dresser, the moms at the PTA meetings, the gas station attendent, the ladies at the gym. Think of all the places you go and all the people you see that are semi familar to you. Then ask all your neighbors to come over and for them to bring guests. Give a little gift, Quikut Paring Knife or Seasons Best to everyone who brings a guest.
You would be very surprised at who you really know.

1. How can I become a successful Pampered Chef host?

The key to success as a Pampered Chef host is to be passionate and enthusiastic about the products. Share your love for cooking and entertaining with your friends and family and encourage them to attend your party. Also, make sure to follow up with guests after the party to help them with any questions or orders they may have.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is not only a fun and interactive experience, but it also comes with great perks. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products, receive exclusive host rewards, and even have the opportunity to earn a free trip!

3. How can I get the most out of my Pampered Chef party?

To make the most out of your Pampered Chef party, be sure to invite a good mix of guests including family, friends, and neighbors. Encourage your guests to interact and participate in the cooking demonstrations and games. Also, don't be afraid to ask your consultant for tips and tricks to make your party a success.

4. What types of products can I expect to see at a Pampered Chef party?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. You can also expect to see a variety of recipes and cooking techniques demonstrated at the party using these products.

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef party online?

Yes, absolutely! Pampered Chef offers both in-person and virtual party options. With a virtual party, you can invite guests from all over the country to join in on the fun and shop for products online. Your consultant will be there to guide you through the process and ensure a successful online party experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dooleycrew
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
dooleycooks
  • Cook1