• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Pws- Newsletter Steps You Have to Take

But if you don't see that option, then your customers won't get the newsletter. Copy of PC Newsletter is the one where you send the same newsletter to everybody who is in your 'Newsletter Group'. This is the default group if you don't create one. PC Newsletter Group is the group where you copy everyone who is in your 'Newsletter Group' into the group so that they will receive the newsletter.
esavvymom
Staff member
FYI..... I almost learned the hard way that my contacts which were imported to the new system, did NOT AUTOMATICALLY get put in my newsletter group. They were all in a "Newsletter Group" in the old system, but the programmers in their infinite wisdom, didn't use the same group name for the new system to pull Newsletter info. So if you don't do this, your customers won't get the newsletter. (Didn't see this step in ANY of the step by step instructions either!)

In MY case, I had my list of groups in my contacts pages...one of the groups was my "NEWSLETTER GROUP". I found that if I clicked on that group, selected ALL of the names in the list (click the box at the header to select them all). Then in the options above the first names, you should see "Add to Group". Click on that, and then you can select the "Send E-Newsletter" Group. The system will copy everyone into that newsletter group, and that should do it for the newsletter (I'll find out this weekend!).

It also took me time to find how to send CUSTOMER CONNECTION EMAILS. On the contact page, you select the person/People, and then in the same options at the top of the list, click on 'SEND CUSTOMER CONNECTION EMAIL'.

Some of you guys probably knew this ages ago...but I had to search for it, so hopefully this helps someone like me who was late coming to the ball game.

:)

Thanks for sharing. I am confused by all the different groups. What is the difference between send e-newsletter, copy of PC newsletter and PC Newsletter groups?

jbondr said:
Thanks for sharing. I am confused by all the different groups. What is the difference between send e-newsletter, copy of PC newsletter and PC Newsletter groups?
SEND E-NEWSLETTER is the official group from pampered chef I do believe (it wasn't one I created!).
My guess on the other two is that they are groups YOU had created at one time in your contacts on your PWS/P3 contact list. All of the other non-standard groups that I have in my list are ones that I created. So for example, for ME, I had a "Newsletter Group"...that was the one I created in the old system. Maybe you had the same thing - "PC Newsletter".

1. What is the purpose of the "New Pws- Newsletter Steps You Have to Take" newsletter?

The purpose of this newsletter is to provide important updates and information to Pampered Chef consultants regarding new policies, products, and promotions. It also includes tips and strategies for growing your business and serving your customers better.

2. How often will the "New Pws- Newsletter Steps You Have to Take" be sent out?

The newsletter is typically sent out on a monthly basis, but may be sent more frequently during busy times or for urgent updates. It is important to check your email regularly so you don't miss any important information.

3. How do I sign up to receive the "New Pws- Newsletter Steps You Have to Take"?

If you are a Pampered Chef consultant, you will automatically receive the newsletter at the email address associated with your consultant account. If you are not receiving the newsletter, please check your spam folder or contact our customer service for assistance.

4. Can I unsubscribe from the "New Pws- Newsletter Steps You Have to Take"?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email. However, we highly recommend staying subscribed to stay updated on important information and opportunities for your business.

5. Are there any specific steps I need to take after receiving the "New Pws- Newsletter Steps You Have to Take"?

Yes, each newsletter will contain specific steps or tasks that you should complete to stay up-to-date and take advantage of any promotions or opportunities. These steps may include updating your website, attending a training session, or sharing a new product with your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pjpamchef
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
kayleigh
  • PamperedchefDaly