• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Pws Color Choices Started Today

like more than just the 3 colors (turquoise blue, salmon, and purple) we have now.I'm so bummed! I was updating my PWS with the new specials & now the choices are turquoise blue & a salmon-y pink-y color. =( I was SOOOOO excited that they had purple before, it's my FAV! Why don't they let us choose from all those colors & keep the one we want?Ooooh, yeah! I LOOOOVE turquoise, its my fav color.!!!
kristina16marie
Gold Member
I'm so bummed! I was updating my PWS with the new specials & now the choices are turquoise blue & a salmon-y pink-y color. =( I was SOOOOO excited that they had purple before, it's my FAV! Why don't they let us choose from all those colors & keep the one we want?

Ooooh, yeah! I LOOOOVE turquoise, its my fav color.!!!

I'm sorry for you that the purple is gone though

I just updated my site and now the welcome page doesn't show info on the top and the box for shop online isn't appearing!!!!!! I guess a phone call to tech support is in order now.

pamperedharriet said:
I just updated my site and now the welcome page doesn't show info on the top and the box for shop online isn't appearing!!!!!! I guess a phone call to tech support is in order now.

Did you fix it or check again? I see it ok.

I like the colors, but I don't like that there aren't any pics of the new theme show recipes to use to illustrate news items, etc. :( Guess I'll give it a few days for HO to add them before I make a call.

esavvymom said:
Did you fix it or check again? I see it ok.

It's still not working. I have been on hold waiting for 10 minutes now waiting for a tech.

Did you check my website or yours?

Harriet, I see your site okay. It's all there like it should be.

Harriett - Maybe you need to refresh/ or shut down your browser and try again. We all see it...so it's got to be your machine....not your site.BTW- the Aqua really makes the Recruiting section POP with that ORANGE! WHOA

I just looked at mine and I LOVE the new turquoise!! I think my customers will love it too! It's so fresh compared to the old purple.

I just got it fixed. It was a problem with adobe flash player not working. Thanks so much for checking it for me Bobbi. Tech support walked me through the process and got it fixed.

babywings76 said:
Harriet, I see your site okay. It's all there like it should be.

Thanks, Amanda.

I wish we had more options available in general ...

1. What are the new color choices available for Pampered Chef products?

The new color choices for Pampered Chef products are black, white, gray, blue, and red. These colors were chosen based on customer feedback and current design trends.

2. When will the new color choices be available for purchase?

The new color choices are available for purchase starting today. You can find them on our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Can I exchange my current Pampered Chef products for the new color choices?

Unfortunately, we do not offer exchanges for color choices. However, you can purchase the new products and donate your old ones to a friend or family member.

4. Will all Pampered Chef products be available in the new color choices?

Not all products will be available in the new color choices. Our team carefully selected the most popular products to be offered in the new colors. We will continue to expand the color choices in the future.

5. Are the new color choices limited edition or permanent?

The new color choices are permanent additions to our product line. They will be available for purchase as long as there is demand for them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • kreaser