• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New PWS Color Choices Started Today

kristina16marie

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Apr 15, 2009
I'm so bummed! I was updating my PWS with the new specials & now the choices are turquoise blue & a salmon-y pink-y color. =( I was SOOOOO excited that they had purple before, it's my FAV! Why don't they let us choose from all those colors & keep the one we want?

Jul 24, 2009
Ooooh, yeah! I LOOOOVE turquoise, its my fav color.!!!

I'm sorry for you that the purple is gone though

pamperedharriet

Legacy Member
Jul 21, 2005
I just updated my site and now the welcome page doesn't show info on the top and the box for shop online isn't appearing!!!!!! I guess a phone call to tech support is in order now.

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
I just updated my site and now the welcome page doesn't show info on the top and the box for shop online isn't appearing!!!!!! I guess a phone call to tech support is in order now.

Did you fix it or check again? I see it ok.

chefann

Legend Member
Gold Member
Nov 4, 2005
I like the colors, but I don't like that there aren't any pics of the new theme show recipes to use to illustrate news items, etc. :( Guess I'll give it a few days for HO to add them before I make a call.

pamperedharriet

Legacy Member
Jul 21, 2005
Did you fix it or check again? I see it ok.

It's still not working. I have been on hold waiting for 10 minutes now waiting for a tech.

Did you check my website or yours?

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008
Harriet, I see your site okay. It's all there like it should be.

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
Harriett - Maybe you need to refresh/ or shut down your browser and try again. We all see it...so it's got to be your machine....not your site.

BTW- the Aqua really makes the Recruiting section POP with that ORANGE! WHOA

ShelbyMichalek

Veteran Member
Dec 20, 2009
I just looked at mine and I LOVE the new turquoise!! I think my customers will love it too! It's so fresh compared to the old purple.

pamperedharriet

Legacy Member
Jul 21, 2005
I just got it fixed. It was a problem with adobe flash player not working. Thanks so much for checking it for me Bobbi. Tech support walked me through the process and got it fixed.

cookingwithdot

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Oct 20, 2009
I wish we had more options available in general ...

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Pampered Angel
Director Important email
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies