• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Adding New Products to Feb. Catalog Show: Issues & Solutions

In summary, to add new products to your Feb. catalog show, log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account, go to the "My Shows" tab, select the Feb. catalog show, and click on the "Edit Show" button. From there, you can click on the "Add Products" button and select the new products you want to add. You can also add products from previous catalogs by following the same steps. To remove a product, go to the "Edit Show" page, click on the product, and select "Remove Product" from the options. If a product is out of stock, you can still add it to your show, but it will be marked as "out of stock" and will not count towards
kjxon
I am tring to put some new product # in my Feb. catalog show & it won't let me. Can someone tell me if i can add new products with Feb.?

You have to classify your catalog show as either a February or March show. You cannot for instance take the guest and host specials from February and then order new products from March as well. It's a great reason for someone to book a show off the the February show though :) .

The new products were not available to be purchased until March 1st. If a show is dated in February you will not be able to put new products on that show. Like Michelle said it is a good incentive for the person to host a Spring party.

1. How do I add new products to my Feb. catalog show?

To add new products to your Feb. catalog show, log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and go to the "My Shows" tab. Select the Feb. catalog show and click on the "Edit Show" button. From there, you can click on the "Add Products" button and select the new products you want to add to your show.

2. Can I add products from previous catalogs to my Feb. catalog show?

Yes, you can add products from previous catalogs to your Feb. catalog show. Simply follow the same steps as above and select the products you want to add from the "Add Products" menu. Keep in mind that some products may no longer be available or may have been updated, so be sure to check the product information before adding it to your show.

3. I accidentally added the wrong product to my Feb. catalog show. How do I remove it?

To remove a product from your Feb. catalog show, go to the "Edit Show" page and click on the product you want to remove. A small menu will appear, and you can select "Remove Product" from the options. This will remove the product from your show and you can then add the correct one.

4. What if a product I want to add is out of stock?

If a product you want to add to your Feb. catalog show is out of stock, you can still add it to your show. However, it will be marked as "out of stock" and customers will not be able to purchase it. It will also not count towards your show's sales or rewards.

5. Can I add products to my Feb. catalog show after it has already started?

Yes, you can add products to your Feb. catalog show even after it has started. However, keep in mind that customers may have already placed orders and the added products will not count towards those orders. It is recommended to add new products before the show starts to ensure they are included in any orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dkitten13
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ChefSteph06
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies