• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can't Make Conference? See What You're Missing!

lolNo, but she is scheduled to come back on the 15th to close! :)Watermelon slicer, stainless steel watermelon slicer, strawberry slicer, grapefruit slicer, mandarin orange slicer, orange juice squeezerWatermelon slicer, stainless steel watermelon slicer, strawberry slicer, grapefruit slicer, mandarin orange slicer, orange juice squeezerThe stainless steel watermelon slicer looks really cool! I need to buy one! I also want the strawberry, grapefruit, and mandarin orange slicers!Great, can't wait to get one! And I'm excited for the orange juice squeezer! Thanks for the summary!
kam said:
I was thinking the same thing about the colors. I like the purple (eggplant?) and that will probably match the dots. But not sure about the orange (pumpkin?) which I am not overly thrilled with. Can't remmeber the exact shade of the 3rd color...green?

I DO like the picture of the cranberry funnel.

I am always all about the recipes - so I am chomping at the bit to see the SB and new cookbooks.

I also agree with you on the Bamboo. I think the new pieces are really pretty and I will use them. But, I don't have much luck around here either with selling ANY Bamboo. And I always bring a piece to a show. I know you mentioned in another post about the grocery store selling Bamboo. You aren't too far from me, I think. So are you talking about Giant? I saw them too. So, yes, it is hard to sell our Bamboo when the grocery store has them on special.

And I can't wait to try the Buffalo rub!!

Yep, it's Giant that has the bamboo for sale. :) I absolutely LOVE the bamboo and use it a lot at my shows. People say how pretty it is. I tell them what I love about it and mention the benefits and ways to use it. But still no one ever buys it.

You'll get the bamboo bowls if you had 2 shows ... I personally would have preferred the spice turn about in its place. You have to sell $3,000 to earn it but just 2 shows in Aug. will get you a tote ... to carry a thing you don't have??

babywings76 said:
A couple of critiquing thoughts:

I think it's neat that they came up with utensils that won't scratch the aluminum pans. Next, they should come up w/ a mini serving spatula made out of the Nylon, too, so it can be used w/ the square pan. ;)

I'm excited about the sauces and rubs/seasonings. I can't wait to try them.

Amen on a nylon mini serving spatula--my square pan is all scratched up!

I'm sure the new sauces will be delish, but at $10 a pop? Not sure how well they'll sell.

I know I personally wouldn't buy the caramel, when I can get the same thing from Smuckers, as much as I will love it!

Somebody mentioned taxes. Your products get written off on your taxes so it's a wash. You use them in your shows.

Sheila said:
My first thought when I saw the purple & orange together was a Halloween Theme. :eek:

Didn't we have these color before like 4-5 years ago???

heat123 said:
Didn't we have these color before like 4-5 years ago???

Yes, they are very similar!

On a Side note, a corporate facebook page was just announced. Details to come.

leftymac said:
I'm very grateful for those of you who gave us updates, especially the live ones. Thank you for taking time out of your conference experience to think of us.

It wasn't a problem at all. I enjoyed trying to type on my phone as fast as they were announcing them!!

Thank you Thank you Thank you for posting all of the information. I am soooooo excited!

You are the best. Thanks for "Pampering" us with information from Chicago. You have made my day.

Does anyone know how many spices the STA will hold? From one of the pictures I'm counting 20, but would like to know for sure.

NooraK said:
Does anyone know how many spices the STA will hold? From one of the pictures I'm counting 20, but would like to know for sure.

I was wondering that too and I think I saw it on one of the slides on the standup Sales Blurb next to the STA and said "21". I could be mistaken.

21. And they have a new tote for it as the August sales promo. - 2 shows from Aug 1-15. Its green like the glasses tote. But it will hold the spice turn about plus has pockets on the outside for sauces, dipping sauces and the new dessert sauces. Very nice!

esavvymom said:
plus has pockets on the outside for sauces, dipping sauces and the new dessert sauces. Very nice!

Way cool!!

nene960 said:
Antipasti pull apart pizza (appetizer), main dishe chicken picatta pasta, main dish green white and red lasagna (dcb recipe), mini chocolate tiramisu cakes, easy limoncello (drink),

They all sound good - but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Limoncello! I hope it comes close to the imported brand I buy!

any pictures yet??

cheflane said:
any pictures yet??

Umm yeah. Did you read the thread? Pics in there and Deb posted her album online.

Sorry, can't figure out how to pull any pics up!?

Thanks to everyone for the info. Does anyone know the prices of the bamboo bowl and spice rack 50%off host combos?

niktim3 said:
Thanks to everyone for the info. Does anyone know the prices of the bamboo bowl and spice rack 50%off host combos?

i don't know the prices of the combos but i'm curious about the spice turnabout combo. it looks like the spice turnabout filled with spices. i couldn't see anything else in the pic. what would the "combo" part be? the spice turnabout & then the host gets to pick some spices to fill it? could be interesting....

leftymac said:
Yes, they are very similar!

On a Side note, a corporate facebook page was just announced. Details to come.

Wow! We have been begging for a Facebook page! Details!:love:

Chef Endora said:
Wow! We have been begging for a Facebook page! Details!:love:

There are a couple of threads going about it (click "New Posts" at the top of your page), and the Consultant Policy Guide has been updated.

So excited about the pics posted! Thanks for the info. I have been to NC the last 2 years, but I am missing it this year. Love several of the new products. Can't wait to see a catalog and some of the new recipes! Thanks again for everyone keeping us up-to-date!

That's what I am waiting for now, I want the recipes so I can start trying them out LOL Ok, so I just like to eat but what a great excuse huh? LOL

Thanks for posting the pics, I am so excited about the bamboo bowls and italian show made easy and a lot of others I cant remember, will get pumped when the changeover kit comes!

When will the new seasons best be online? I want to make the tiramasu brownie things

kristenlee said:
When will the new seasons best be online? I want to make the tiramasu brownie things

For some reason, I think, you will most likely get your changeover kit with the SB before they are posted online. They might not go online until the start of the selling season (Sept 1). Someone correct me if I am wrong.

I LOVE the recipes - so the hardest part for me is waiting for the Changover Kit. Though I will take a REALLY good look at the SB at our cluster meeting on Monday.

They will be online before sept 1. They will want to give uptime to look at the theme show training materials and watch the recipe video demos. We don't know the actual date yet, however. Let's at least let them finish conference first! Though, conference is technically over I guess. Let's at least let them have a business day. :)

Most everything is going live on July 19--Monday.

I don't know why I thought the recipes would take longer...Maybe since I am very impatient. For some reason, I was always looking over the SB at my director's house. But maybe that is since we were having our meeting before the waves were over...and of course nothing was posted online before all 3 waves were done...

Well, I CAN'T wait for the recipes to be up online!!!!

there are 6 recipes in teh catalog...lemme check what they are....

did anybody get to try the new sauces?? I adore caramel but not for 10 dollars when I can get it just about anywhere. I am really hoping these are something super special! :)

We didn't get to try them--at least I didn't see anyplace we could try them. I can say, though, that they are good-sized jars and look like thick, rich sauces. I plan to take them to shows, have the host choose one, and drizzle it over cream cheese to serve with Nilla Wafers, animal crackers, or graham crackers. I imagine I'll sell a lot.

many pages back I saw someone ask about the mini kit and assumed it started Sept 1. They announced "Now you're probably thinking it starts September 1st. Well the Mini Kit will be available starting (I think) July 19". I am 99.9% sure that was the date b/c in my head i said "YAY MONDAY!" and all other info will be on the 19th too.

I would "quote" back to whomever posted it but sorry - too many pages on this post to remember where I read it. :)

Melissa78 said:
many pages back I saw someone ask about the mini kit and assumed it started Sept 1. They announced "Now you're probably thinking it starts September 1st. Well the Mini Kit will be available starting (I think) July 19". I am 99.9% sure that was the date b/c in my head i said "YAY MONDAY!" and all other info will be on the 19th too.

I would "quote" back to whomever posted it but sorry - too many pages on this post to remember where I read it. :)

Yep! It's available the 19th! I think the thing I like best about the mini kit is that it includes the consultant tote now. That's great!

ChefBeckyD said:
Yep! It's available the 19th! I think the thing I like best about the mini kit is that it includes the consultant tote now. That's great!

Just to clarify--It includes the Carry All Tote, not the larger New Consultant Tote that people get with the full kit.

Jen1409 said:
ok here's a list of everything nene posted

Heart trivet, Set of 4 biscuit cutters, 9 " pie plate (aluminum), aluminum 9x13 rectangle pan, redesigned can opener
Flexible cutting mat set of 3, kitchen fork, nylon knife and nylon slice n serve
Set of 2 small round bamboo bowls, Med. Round bamboo bowl, LG round bamboo bowl, bamboo serving tongs (have to see the pic to know what it is), petite bamboo spoon set, bamboo slotted spoon set
Snowman round appetizer plates set of 4, snowman divided platter, holiday dots square bowl
Soups, stews and chilis cookbook (19 recipes), quick vegetarian main dishes cookbook, more weekday dinners done recipe cards, seasons best (of course), new colors of quikut paring knives and handy scraper and i-slice and microfiber towels and twixit clips ( colors are pumpkin, eggplant, and sage)
Lemon and Rosemary oil dipping seasoning, spinach and red pepper oil dipping seasoning, Buffalo rub, chocolate raspberry sauce, caramel sauce, Cherry almond sauce, spice rack
Italian made easy theme show, Antipasti pull apart pizza (appetizer), main dishe chicken picatta pasta, main dish green white and red lasagna (dcb recipe), mini chocolate tiramisu cakes, easy limoncello (drink)
Dcb still host only but price went to $85. Mini kit for $80

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THESE INFO. APPRECIATED YOU DOING THAT. :sing:

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
kristenlee
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefCKHall