• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can't Make Conference? See What You're Missing!

lolNo, but she is scheduled to come back on the 15th to close! :)Watermelon slicer, stainless steel watermelon slicer, strawberry slicer, grapefruit slicer, mandarin orange slicer, orange juice squeezerWatermelon slicer, stainless steel watermelon slicer, strawberry slicer, grapefruit slicer, mandarin orange slicer, orange juice squeezerThe stainless steel watermelon slicer looks really cool! I need to buy one! I also want the strawberry, grapefruit, and mandarin orange slicers!Great, can't wait to get one! And I'm excited for the orange juice squeezer! Thanks for the summary!
Chef Endora
Gold Member
I won't be attending conference this year. :cry: Can someone please post pix of the new products and keep us updated?

HERE'S THE LINK TO THE NEW PRODUCTS!:love:

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y283/jenningsdeb/National%20Conference%202010%20Be%20Amazing/

Thanks for the tutorial NooraK! :sing:

Last edited:
I have one of the girls in my downline attending & she promised to e-mail photos to me here in Japan. So if no one else posts photos, I will! :D

Great, I'd love to see the new products also!! Thanks!!! When will new products be revealed?

Sheila said:
I have one of the girls in my downline attending & she promised to e-mail photos to me here in Japan. So if no one else posts photos, I will! :D

Sheila,

You're the best !!! We know we can count on you all the way from Japan...lol.

Yes, please post as soon as possible :cool:

I am not able to attend Conference this year. My mom is going and was going to fill me in, but unfortunately, I had an uncle pass away and will not be able to see the unveiling at conference 8-(

Thanks in advance!

Great news! I'm looking forward to seeing them!

hey sheila, I would like to see them, too! If people aren't posting here then email it to me [email protected]

thanks!! excited for those who went ... :)

I will post from my phone as they announce them :)

nene960 said:

That is so kind and generous of you = totally appreciated!!!

I'm so excited for the new products! I'd love to go to conference, but since I only do this part time, I don't can't spend all of my profits on going. Someday maybe...

nene960 said:

WooHoo! Great! Thanks in advance!! :)

nene960 said:

Thanks! Your 11AM is my 1AM the next morning, so you'll probably be able to post faster than me as I'll be snoozing! :D

General session starts in 35 minutes!!!

Awe, dang! Now I can't go to sleep!!! I have to stay up and wait to see what gets posted!!!
woohoo2.gif

I can't wait to see what is new!! I know how exciting it was to learn about the new Spring stuff at Launch!!! I will be checking all day!!!

Wow!! General session just started and it is AMAZING!!!!

:D Glad you having fun!!!

My recruiter just sent me a video of it :]

I am about to boil over sitting at home!!! Maybe I will go scrub a bathroom and come back!

I can't wait to see the new stuff!

I am on the edge of my chair breaking the F5 key in anticipation LOL

Heart trivet

A given! ;)

What shape?

The heart shape that was in the promo (submit a show by the 10th & earn it for free). ;)

Heart... we could have earned that one.

Sheila said:
The heart shape that was in the promo (submit a show by the 10th & earn it for free). ;)

Wasn't it the 11th?

Sorry, didn't notice that one was different from the previous heart shape one.

Set of 4 biscuit cutters, 9 " pie plate (aluminum), aluminum 9x13 rectangle pan, redesigned can opener

is it a different design than the first one? I guess when I saw the Promo, I was thinking it was the same one that was the first one..hmmm.

nene960 said:
Set of 4 biscuit cutters, 9 " pie plate (aluminum), aluminum 9x13 rectangle pan, redesigned can opener

Sooo many people are going to be excited about the new 9X13!!!

Flexible cutting mat set of 3, kitchen fork, nylon knife and nylon slice n serve

trps said:
Wasn't it the 11th?

Maybe! Military pay day is the 15th, so it didn't matter for me. No way that I can get a host out here to close on the 10th or 11th, so we didn't really pay that much attention. And I didn't do shows on the 1st weekend due to it being July 4th weekend. So I didn't get to try & earn it. Ho, hum! :(

nene960 said:
Flexible cutting mat set of 3, kitchen fork, nylon knife and nylon slice n serve

what color is the nylon knife? black?

flexible cutting mat... love it!!!!

Sheila said:
Maybe! Military pay day is the 15th, so it didn't matter for me. No way that I can get a host out here to close on the 10th or 11th, so we didn't really pay that much attention. And I didn't do shows on the 1st weekend due to it being July 4th weekend. So I didn't get to try & earn it. Ho, hum! :(

My first show of the month was the 11th I did not think she would close that day, but she did! And SHE SIGNED TOO!!

Is there any way yet to tell what we get if we hit the $1500 mark? Excited to know what I get for free!!!!Thanks to those who are posting for us left behind!Karen

Set of 2 small round bamboo bowls, Med. Round bamboo bowl, LG round bamboo bowl, bamboo serving tongs (have to see the pic to know what it is), petite bamboo spoon set, bamboo slotted spoon set

WOW!!! Lots of Bamboo!!!!!

OOOh I'm liking the flexible cutting mat! Can't wait to see it. How about the new can opener? New design or color?

Snowman round appetizer plates set of 4, snowman divided platter, holiday dots square bowl

thehaleykitchen said:
Is there any way yet to tell what we get if we hit the $1500 mark? Excited to know what I get for free!!!!

Thanks to those who are posting for us left behind!

Karen

There is usally a list in the envelope you get at lunch after General Session with the new catalog.

nene960 said:
Set of 2 small round bamboo bowls, Med. Round bamboo bowl, LG round bamboo bowl, bamboo serving tongs (have to see the pic to know what it is), petite bamboo spoon set, bamboo slotted spoon set

Hmmm, wonder if they are d/c-ing the square bowls??? Surely, they wouldn't have both??? I have trouble with the seams on my square bowls, so maybe the solution is one piece..hope so!!

Way to go TRPS! :DKaren, they will announce it later in conference. ;)Ooh, lots more bamboo stuff! I was right!!! :D

Wow! That's a lot of bamboo! I haven't had much luck selling it even though people like it and comment on it when I use it at shows. Our local grocery store sells a lot of bamboo stuff on a special end cap and so it's a big competition for me here, too.

nene960 said:
Snowman round appetizer plates set of 4, snowman divided platter, holiday dots square bowl

are these ceramic or glass??? very intrigued, cannot wait to see pics!!!!

pampcheflisa said:
Hmmm, wonder if they are d/c-ing the square bowls??? Surely, they wouldn't have both??? I have trouble with the seams on my square bowls, so maybe the solution is one piece..hope so!!

We have round & square simple additions... maybe keep both?

pampcheflisa said:

A round bowl still wouldn't be one piece. Ever seen bamboo thick enough to carve a bowl out of? :eek:

Thanks for posting all this!!! Really appreciate it! :)

<h2>1. What new products were revealed at conference this year?</h2><p>The new products that were unveiled at conference this year include the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Mix 'N Scraper®.</p><h2>2. Will there be any new cookware or bakeware released?</h2><p>Yes, there are several new pieces of cookware and bakeware that were introduced at conference, including the Stoneware Large Round Baker and the Rockcrok® Dutch Oven.</p><h2>3. Are there any new kitchen tools or gadgets that we should know about?</h2><p>Absolutely! Some of the new tools and gadgets that were showcased at conference include the Salad Chopper, the Avocado Tool, and the Spiral and Slice.</p><h2>4. Can I still purchase the new products if I couldn't attend conference?</h2><p>Yes, all of the new products that were revealed at conference will be available for purchase on our website or through your consultant. You won't miss out on anything!</p><h2>5. Is there a way to see pictures of the new products and stay updated on conference news?</h2><p>Definitely! Our website and social media pages will have plenty of photos and updates from conference, so be sure to check them out. You can also ask your consultant to share any updates or photos they have from the event.</p>

1. What new products were revealed at conference this year?

The new products that were unveiled at conference this year include the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Mix 'N Scraper®.

2. Will there be any new cookware or bakeware released?

Yes, there are several new pieces of cookware and bakeware that were introduced at conference, including the Stoneware Large Round Baker and the Rockcrok® Dutch Oven.

3. Are there any new kitchen tools or gadgets that we should know about?

Absolutely! Some of the new tools and gadgets that were showcased at conference include the Salad Chopper, the Avocado Tool, and the Spiral and Slice.

4. Can I still purchase the new products if I couldn't attend conference?

Yes, all of the new products that were revealed at conference will be available for purchase on our website or through your consultant. You won't miss out on anything!

5. Is there a way to see pictures of the new products and stay updated on conference news?

Definitely! Our website and social media pages will have plenty of photos and updates from conference, so be sure to check them out. You can also ask your consultant to share any updates or photos they have from the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
kristenlee
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefCKHall
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies