• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Excitement Builds: Anticipating Products at the Conference!

In summary, some customers have requested different covers for stoneware, a small forged Santoku, a revamped fundraiser program, and a smaller size of the collapsible bowl. Other customers have requested tea kettle, a French butter keeper, a cookbook stand to match the SA stands, a spice rack, a pot rack, and a chocolate or mocha sprinkles.
I want my TEA back! I bought tons of it when we discontinued and when on the Outlet but I'm down to 2 cans left. :( I LOVE THE TEA!

Would also love to see:
a knife block
loves the dots glassware (but could see a lot of broken items with that. Maybe a clear heavy duty clear plastic cup with dots? Just thinking here.
cake tester back!
Updated fundraiser
2 cup (or pint) batter bowl and/or one in between the two we have as well.
secure lid for chilzanne is great idea (kind of like our old one) which I did like better!
cookbook for deep cover baker, also cookbooks for low fat/sugarfree/ diabetic /kids/microwave recipes
kid friendly products again

bumping bumping

OK I may be the only one, but I don't want anything new! I don't want any reason to spend more money! ;)

I'm excited about getting what I earned for free in SAT (2 shows + $1500), but I don't want to WANT the rest of it, b/c then I will HAVE to buy it!! UGH! This happens every season.

I know, I know, promote to Director - I tried, but with my FT job, it's just not a priority. I like doing shows and using the products - recruiting is lower on my priority list (not enough time to work with a team, although I do work with the ppl I have).

Anyway, I hope they don't come out with a knife block b/c I just bought the stainless Kapoosh one from BBB!! ;)

Don't know if someone mentioned this or not, but can we please finally get the bridal registry in Canada!!!

Okay, now for new products I'd like to see:
- 1-1/2 cup Prep bowls
- pasta pot
- Dots round, rectangle, square platters
- flavoured olive oil

That's all I can think of right now......

I know we are going into the fall selling season, but I would love to see a "Pampered Camper" product line. (Extra thick mitts for use cooking over the fire, utensils with longer handles, stronger hot dog forks instead of the cheapies from Walmart, non-stick mountain pie irons, picnic baskets, insulated drinkware, can coozies, etc.).

As for the upcoming season, bring the cake tester back as well as redesing the egg slicer plus with stronger metal blades instead of the current wires. Mabye offer salt & pepper mill in black instead of white.

I know there's more...my mind is drawing a blank.

I would LOVE to see more in the "Tiles" SA. My rugs in the kitchen are colorblock and I'm making curtains to match. I would love it if my dishes matched. Right now I have the platter w/ handles, the bowls and the small squares. Wishing for more...........:rolleyes:

Karen said:
I know we are going into the fall selling season, but I would love to see a "Pampered Camper" product line. (Extra thick mitts for use cooking over the fire, utensils with longer handles, stronger hot dog forks instead of the cheapies from Walmart, non-stick mountain pie irons, picnic baskets, insulated drinkware, can coozies, etc.).

Great ideas! A lot of the country camps & RVs all year, besides backyard 'outings'.

I'd love an oval pot to cook pasta!

Karen said:
I know we are going into the fall selling season, but I would love to see a "Pampered Camper" product line.

Good idea, but I don't think it will happen.
It is camping season all year long here in Florida!! DS is just starting to get really into it.

Two items I've wished for lately:A smaller trifle dish, holding 4-6 servings. Individual stoneware ramkins/bakers. Similar to the smallest baker in style, perhaps. (HOWEVER---NOT in cranberry. Lots of negative feedback on that color).

CookingwithMary said:
Two items I've wished for lately:

A smaller trifle dish, holding 4-6 servings.

Individual stoneware ramkins/bakers. Similar to the smallest baker in style, perhaps. (HOWEVER---NOT in cranberry. Lots of negative feedback on that color).

Really? I think the cranberry is "classy".

I would love to see PC come out with an environmentally friendly counter top cleaner, with the same sent as the soap and lotion.

I want a pressure cooker!

THREADJACK - Look at Colleen's cute new hairdo! I love it, Colleen! :D

thanks! :)

Ooh- a pressure cooker would be a great addition to the line! I already have one, but what a great opportunity to educate people about them and encourage quick meals.

Yes to a pressure cooker!The newer pressure cookers are safe and easy to use. (There might be some issues about with older pressure cooker horror stories, but hey, I want one!)Have a large one, and a pressure canner. Would love to have a smaller, perhaps 4 quart, version.

I have never seen or cooked in a pressure cooker. What is so special about them?

A pressure cooker raises the pressure inside the pot, raising the boiling point of water (and water-based liquids, like broth). Since the food cooks at a higher temperature, it cooks faster. You can do a pot "roast" (in quotes since roasting is a dry cooking method, and pressure cooking is more akin to braising, which is a moist method) in half the time compared to oven roasting. Early pressure cookers didn't have pressure releases like today's do, so there are many stories about people opening them before the pressure was completely released, spewing the contents onto the ceiling.

Actually, it was post-WWII pressure cookers that blew up a lot.

I'd like to see dots appetizer plates.
And another vote for a simple additions butter dish. Also a sugar bowl, but only if it has a notch for a sugar spoon in the lid. picky, picky, I know

And yes, some other color besides cranberry!

Colleen,
Love your new do!
Deb

I am excited about whatever will be new, my kitchen is never boring thanks to PC!

PChefPEI said:
Don't know if someone mentioned this or not, but can we please finally get the bridal registry in Canada!!!

here, here!!!! I second that motion!!

Lots of great ideas!
I would love to see a stainless teapot
silicone liners for the stainless sheet pans
a small forged cutlery santuko knife
winter colored collapsible bowl
dipper for punch for trifle bowl
metal cake pan
rectangle stone with handles
garlic keeper

Oh the possibilities! We'll know shortly if any of our ideas make the cut!

Here's my wish list (many on here for several years):
Woven Selections for Oval Baker
2 cup batter bowls/prep bowls
5" forged santoku knife
silverware
Dutch Oven
would they make a roasting pan in Stainless (not necessarily on MY wish list)?

I know there's more, but I can't think of them right now. I just can't imagine what else they'll come out with???:confused:

SUZIEQCONSULTANT said:
Lots of great ideas!
I would love to see a stainless teapot
silicone liners for the stainless sheet pans
a small forged cutlery santuko knife
winter colored collapsible bowl
dipper for punch for trifle bowl
metal cake pan
rectangle stone with handles
garlic keeper

Oh the possibilities! We'll know shortly if any of our ideas make the cut!

Ooh, I forgot about more stoneware with handles! I really think they will come out with this. The round stone with handles was a big seller for me.

I cannot believe that I get to find out in just over a week. So jealous of wave 1!

One more vote for an SA sugar & creamer set, plus a butter dish.
More serving pieces - I loved the SS ones we used to have.....
More sizes/styles of the collapsible bowl
5" Forged Cutlery Santoku!!!

I'm excited to see the winter colors this year. Cranberry seems to be a standard. Im wondering if they will keep that or combine it with something else. I have customers lately requesting another option in the glazed stoneware - a few requests for a caramel sorta color. I think that would be pretty.

I'd like to see:
Flat rectangle stone with handles
Black can opener
new color in collapsible bowl - and a smaller size
stainless roasting pan
Im sure I'll think of more - not much imagination today!

I'm guessing there will be a new color/theme for the Simple Additions... I think the tiles will go and they'll bring in something else...Still keeping my fingers crossed for a pressure cooker, digital thermometer and more smaller-size chef's tools.

<h2>1. What can we expect from the new products at the conference?</h2><p>At Pampered Chef, we are always working to bring our customers the latest and most innovative cooking tools and products. At the conference, you can expect to see a wide range of new products that will make your cooking experience even more enjoyable and efficient.</p><h2>2. Will there be more stones with handles, such as a rectangle stone or medium round stone?</h2><p>We understand that our customers love our stones with handles, and we are excited to announce that we will be introducing new sizes and shapes at the conference. Keep an eye out for our new rectangle stone and medium round stone, which will make cooking and baking even easier.</p><h2>3. Is there a cookbook stand in the works?</h2><p>We have heard your requests for a cookbook stand, and we are happy to announce that it will be unveiled at the conference. This stand will make following recipes and keeping your cookbook clean and organized a breeze.</p><h2>4. Will there be a small forged santoku knife similar to the size of the color coated knife?</h2><p>We are constantly expanding our knife collection to meet the needs of our customers. At the conference, you can expect to see a new small forged santoku knife that will be similar in size to our popular color coated knife. This knife will be perfect for slicing and dicing small ingredients with precision.</p><h2>5. What other new products can we expect at the conference?</h2><p>We have a wide range of new products in the works, including new cookware, baking tools, and utensils. We don't want to give away too much, but we can assure you that there will be something for everyone at the conference. We can't wait to share all of our new products with you!</p>

1. What can we expect from the new products at the conference?

At Pampered Chef, we are always working to bring our customers the latest and most innovative cooking tools and products. At the conference, you can expect to see a wide range of new products that will make your cooking experience even more enjoyable and efficient.

2. Will there be more stones with handles, such as a rectangle stone or medium round stone?

We understand that our customers love our stones with handles, and we are excited to announce that we will be introducing new sizes and shapes at the conference. Keep an eye out for our new rectangle stone and medium round stone, which will make cooking and baking even easier.

3. Is there a cookbook stand in the works?

We have heard your requests for a cookbook stand, and we are happy to announce that it will be unveiled at the conference. This stand will make following recipes and keeping your cookbook clean and organized a breeze.

4. Will there be a small forged santoku knife similar to the size of the color coated knife?

We are constantly expanding our knife collection to meet the needs of our customers. At the conference, you can expect to see a new small forged santoku knife that will be similar in size to our popular color coated knife. This knife will be perfect for slicing and dicing small ingredients with precision.

5. What other new products can we expect at the conference?

We have a wide range of new products in the works, including new cookware, baking tools, and utensils. We don't want to give away too much, but we can assure you that there will be something for everyone at the conference. We can't wait to share all of our new products with you!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• missmindym
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
Replies
Views
cookinmama
  • Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies