• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Excitement Builds: Anticipating Products at the Conference!

In summary, some customers have requested different covers for stoneware, a small forged Santoku, a revamped fundraiser program, and a smaller size of the collapsible bowl. Other customers have requested tea kettle, a French butter keeper, a cookbook stand to match the SA stands, a spice rack, a pot rack, and a chocolate or mocha sprinkles.
I really love the woven selections......I think they should make a large one, as previously stated, however instead of it being flat for the large bar pan to sit on I think there should be a slight indentation towards the center so the pan can't slide off and you could place the large serving platter with handles in as well so it would be nested. Also I think they should come out with mini woven selections that our small square bowls can fit into and you could use it for thinks like a washclothes etc. Make sense?

I think the salt and pepper mill needs to be slightly bigger, it seems like I am forever refilling the salt and pepper.

I would really like it if they would sell the towel sets in sets of 4, not 2. I have so many random fricking PC towels around here it's crazy!! LOL

I think a few items they could get rid of are the Ice cream sandwich maker, the tiles pattern on the SA, the desser plates, the Celebrate plate, BBQ mitt, BBQ Basting Bottle, the Measure, Mix & Pour, the Hold 'N Slice, and the Plate Art & Stencil Set.

I think they need to add the 8 qt. SS bowl to the set instead of selling them separately, as well as the Easy Read Measuring Cups.

Just my humble opinion!!

Last edited:
I haven't read throught this thread but my wish list is:

stainless salt and pepper mill
more sturdy egg slicer plus
bring back the salsa mix
a more elegant looking pitcher for when you use the SA as plates
grease crock...that sits on your stove
serving fork and spoon...I didn't like our previous ones
spice rack
canister set
Maybe some holiday themed items.

I am always amazed at the new products each season. I look at the catalog and can't think of anything we need to add and they come up with tons of stuff. I do hope that we don't get more duplicate products in different colors...SA pieces, scrapers, towels, bar boards, etc. I don't need any more stones either. To be perfectly honest I don't need to bring another thing into this house...we are already overflowing....but I can't wait to see what they come up with.

I can't imagine getting rid of the measure mix & pour or the hold n slice.

I really want to see mini pie plates in the stoneware. Individual pies are such an easy way to make family and friends feel special. (And customers would surely want more than one! :))

What about a salt and pepper mill that grinds SEA SALT as well as pepper?

There are some great ideas here. I have one for restyling: HANDWASH ONLY in bold letters on the handle of the Ice Cream Dipper.

:thumbup:
Di_Can_Cook said:

I LOVE this idea!

legacypc46 said:
I really want to see mini pie plates in the stoneware. Individual pies are such an easy way to make family and friends feel special. (And customers would surely want more than one! :))

Another good idea!!:thumbup: :thumbup:

productsI love these ideas!
Plus...
Almond Flavoring, this would enhance my Almond Bars wonderfully!
Wheat Bread Mix
More healthy food prep products and recipes

Definate wants from guests...
Pineapple Wedger/Corer
more Woven Selections
Open Stock Cookware -You choose!
kid stuff
more black -love the black can opener idea! :thumbup:

So, I'm baking a cake and I thought of a tie-in w/product suggestions.....Bamboo Cake Tester!
Am I wrong?

Di_Can_Cook said:

You can purchase another one or use it specifically for iodized salt and sea salt. I had a one time!

ChefNancy said:
I have been using my tool turn-about tote to transport the trifle bowl. Perhaps they could insulate this.

Good idea. I have been using my Cookware Protectors.

I think the spoon rest dish needs to be on the replacement parts list.

SA butter dish, sugar bowl, creamer S&P in plain white and/or Dots now that they have gone with the dinnerware line. Also a medium Dots Serving Bowl.

I'd love to see a woven for a round bowl and a white bowl (similar to dots pattern), chillzane creamer, and many things that have been stated already.

My husband is hoping to see:
  • a holder for the forged cutlery
  • a nice food processor (for his guacamole)

I liked the idea about selling the cookware by the piece too.

Butter slicer, love the tea for one idea and some kids products too.

I did a show not too long ago and because I let the hosts kids come into the kitchen and help me hull the strawberries w/core and more and slice strawberries in the egg slicer plus and 'zest' my lemons, I sold extra products! Host was thrilled...so a big fat YES to "kids in the kitchen" products!!

Sheila said:
  • a nice food processor (for his guacamole)

Keep dreaming. We will never sell anything that plugs in.

SusanBP0129 said:
I want the cherry/olive pitter back!

here here .... me too!!! I used mine today and love it, got 3 of them off
e-bay. Have people asking about them all the time!!!!

I would love to see a DCB microwave recipe cookbook

kearstin said:
I guess I don't have anything new to add to the list, but I love the idea a storage system for the FC, I'd really like to see the stoneware rack brought back, lids for SA, serving pieces for SA, pineapple corer and I love the idea of silverware to coordinate with the SA!

Great ideas people!!! :thumbup: We should definitely take the most popular ideas from this thread and all forward them to HO so that maybe someday we'll get some of these things!!

I have a stoneware rack if anyone wants it, just pay shipping. It takes up too much space in my cabinets and I don't like anything out on my countertops. I'm staring at it right now and am ready to put it in the goodwill box.

The spice rack is a great idea
what about cutlery?? we have plastic, but some nice cutlery to go with our nice pretty dishes.
bring the cake tester back ( people see mine in my TTA and always want to buy it.
I'm still thinking of more :)

Okay, is anyone else having problems with the handles of the newer pitchers? I use mine religously, making about 6 gallons of lemonade a week and my handles keep popping off of the plungers! I have 4 gallon size pitchers and NONE of them have handles on the plungers! Although, the white handled pitcher is still in tact... I really dont want to buy another one. (I really have 5 but I use one to wash my bras in...) I would really like to see the handles on the pitchers be more sturdy.

Other than that, everything else has been mentioned.

Oh and I'd love to have the small round stone back! I have clients that can't believe its gone.

ragschef said:
Okay, is anyone else having problems with the handles of the newer pitchers? I use mine religously, making about 6 gallons of lemonade a week and my handles keep popping off of the plungers! I have 4 gallon size pitchers and NONE of them have handles on the plungers! Although, the white handled pitcher is still in tact... I really dont want to buy another one. (I really have 5 but I use one to wash my bras in...) I would really like to see the handles on the pitchers be more sturdy.

Other than that, everything else has been mentioned.

Oh and I'd love to have the small round stone back! I have clients that can't believe its gone.

You was your bras in the quick stir pitcher??:confused: I put mine in the washing machine, am I missing a good tip here??
I haven't had a problem with my handles and my one pitcher is 5 + years old ( I think)
My mom just gave me her small round stone ( she had never used it) that thing is awesome, I have used it everyday, they do need to bring that back.

I need a quick tip for my cluster meeting and I may use that, definately will get a laugh :)

I wouldn't mind the cherry/olive pitter back also.

I didn't read through the 7 pages, but I would like a pineapple corer.

pampered.chris said:
I want the spice rack, even if it is just for consultants for in my kit. I wouldn't have to dig so much to find them.
I also REALLY want a basket to hold the Large Bar Pan. Would be so nice.
The Forged Cutlery knives holder and I love the ideas of the Forged tomato knife and 5" Santoku.
I also would LOVE if they brought back the SA stripes. I LOVED the stripes.
A new Fundraiser program would be FABULOUS!!
There is more, I just can't think what all I want!!

Didn't they long ago have a spice rack? I think I saw a PC one somewhere...

I would like one too.

I have had requests for Vegetarian Cookbooks and Dutch Ovens too.

I definitely like the idea of the flatware. I would also like to see more "gadget-type" tools. I think that is one of the things that people like most about PC, or at least from what my customers have told me.

i would like to see a grill scraper on the grill cleaning brush.

linojackie said:
I definitely like the idea of the flatware. I would also like to see more "gadget-type" tools. I think that is one of the things that people like most about PC, or at least from what my customers have told me.

Don't let Karen Logston form HO hear you say that! I was in a Cooking Show Live workshop last year that she was moderating, and the consultant doing the demo mentioned something about our "gadgets".....Boy did Karen get excited!:eek: She made it clear to everyone that PC does NOT sell gadget - we sell Kitchen Tools. The difference being that a gadget has only one use, and sits in a drawer and collects dust, whereas a tool has many uses and is helpful for everyday in the kitchen!

(oh - and I LOVE:love: Karen!)

Definitely Kids Stuff in the Kitchen, and bring back the childrens cookbook, since they just added the dinnerware maybe they can add some glassware to match...........................

ChefBeckyD said:
Don't let Karen Logston form HO hear you say that! I was in a Cooking Show Live workshop last year that she was moderating, and the consultant doing the demo mentioned something about our "gadgets".....Boy did Karen get excited!:eek: She made it clear to everyone that PC does NOT sell gadget - we sell Kitchen Tools. The difference being that a gadget has only one use, and sits in a drawer and collects dust, whereas a tool has many uses and is helpful for everyday in the kitchen!

(oh - and I LOVE:love: Karen!)

True! True! I don't get offended by the word gadget, but I do use it as an opportunity to teach the difference.

a different color in the collasible bowl like cranberry
different simple additions pieces insted of the dots more tiles and cranberry.
olive pitter
more cranberry

merego said:
I need a quick tip for my cluster meeting and I may use that, definately will get a laugh :)

The funny thing about this is that I tell people at my shows that I have a portable washer and dryer! :D I have a pitcher and a salad spinner set aside for my more expensive "unmentionables" that I don't like to washin the machine or dry, so I use these items. I've actually gotten some sales from this idea, although it is a bit humorous... I make sure that I tell about all the different features of each items and this just shows our guests how versatile our products can be when we use our imagination! ;)

I just wish they'd make the handles a little more sturdy is all. I haven't made lemonade at a show in so long, simply because I don't want to call HO on yet another pitcher adjustment! :yuck:

Last edited:
I am still wishing for a garlic keeper and a 2 cup batter bowl. Since they just redesigned the colander set I know I will not get this wish, but a collapsible colander set would be awesome.

I am adding on here...

Love the pizza peel (wooden paddle to take pizza's in and out of oven), but I wonder if the sales of stones would suffer?

A onion cutter so we could make our own blumming onions.

OPEN STOCK ON ALL COOKWARE

I would also like for PC to put together a CB for the trifle bowl
(yes I know someone is selling these, not interested, thanks)

A CB for the Deep Covered Backer.
A microwave CB
A knife block
A tomatoe knife

I second the idea for "HANDWASH ONLY" to be imprinted on the handle of the ice cream scoop!!!! Maybe in RED or BLACK

I kinda like the idea of hostess only products. Like a pan in a size not available to eveyone, or a Dots serving piece or a knife.

cwinter474 said:

You can use the Apple Wedger - just push it down about 3/4 of the way- it works wonderfully!

cwinter474 said:

You can use the Apple Wedger - just push it down about 3/4 of the way- it works wonderfully!

dianevill said:

Didn't know that.... THANKS, off to buy a onion now.... bye

we have had the cherry/olive pitter twice. It is not a good seller...I didn't sell any...but there are always people who want it when its not in the catalog anymore.

cwinter474 said:
I kinda like the idea of hostess only products. Like a pan in a size not available to eveyone, or a Dots serving piece or a knife.

We did that 4-5 years ago and it didn't go over well at all.

finley1991 said:
We did that 4-5 years ago and it didn't go over well at all.

Really? That surprises me, I would have thought it would have helped with bookings??

cwinter474 said:
Really? That surprises me, I would have thought it would have helped with bookings??

That's what we have the host-only half-price combinations for.

DebbieJ said:
We have one already.

I know, the color coated tomato knife.

The type of knife I am referring to is much like the boning knife but with more of a curved type blade...

I sent this one for a suggestion...I would love this if the handle was silicone too...

http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/cw393/index.cfm?cm_src=hphero

Ok, this may be a little long so I apologize now.
I would like to see:
Open Stock cookware for the Host's mix and match pleasure
spice rack
knife block
sprinkles
glass bowls of various sizes (they can nest inside each other)
kids cooking items
acrylic tumblers that match the dots
red, white, and blue outdoor set
pieces to finish the SA set as well as a complete set in the white or another color/pattern
canister set
mini pie plates
flatware
dutch oven
mesh grill top pans
new fundraiser program
maybe a registry for college students or someone moving into their first home (my brother is moving into an apt. so we created one similar to the wedding registry, and my sis went to college so we did the same for her)

2 items I saw on "I Want That!' that I liked were:
a clip for the side of your pot/pan to hold onto your spoon so you didn't have to worry about sauce and such getting all over your counter everytime you took your spoon out. It just clips to the inside and holds it when you are stirring.
http://marketplace.hgtv.com/pot%20clip_keywordanother item was a pan that was shaped like a maze that made edges on at least 2 sides of every piece of brownie. That would be soooo nice to have.
http://marketplace.hgtv.com/List_Listings.asp?Keyword=edge%20brownies&IWTShow=1

Kitchen2u said:
I sent this one for a suggestion...I would love this if the handle was silicone too...

http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/cw393/index.cfm?cm_src=hphero
I really liked this too, but I wondered how much I would use it...also from this catalog I loved the Basting Sauce Pot & Brush (this is something my husband would use almost every weekend)
http://www.williams-sonoma.com/srch/index.cfm?action=kwd&searchform=1&words=basting+sauce+pot
AND I absolutely loved what they call the Nito Serving Collection (looks very similar to our Woven Selctions).
http://www.williams-sonoma.com/srch/index.cfm?action=kwd&searchform=1&words=nito+serving
I would love to have those chargers, but for SA instead!

DebbieJ said:
Keep dreaming. We will never sell anything that plugs in.

Which is why my husband let's me keep this gig :)
When we are at conference ask me about the New Year's day run in with the immersion blender!!!:D

I get lots of requests for a smaller collapsible bowl...haven't had requests for different colors, but I like that idea A LOT!!
I've also had many requests for a nylon version of the small-serving spatula...would be great to use on the stones...no chances of scraping. The spatula seems to be one of those items that almost everyone has.
I like the spice rack too and "light & fit" or "healthy/healthier" recipes would be a bonus! :love:

heather223 said:
Spice Rack, Forged Cutlery Holder, Lids for the SA Square Bowls, Hamburger Press :chef:
oooohhhh! Me likey this one!!! LOL!:D ;)

CookingwithMary said:
All of the above--including the Vegetarian cookbook, although I'm an omnivore :)

Pizza Crust mix could stand improvement, it tastes 'harsh' as in leavening out of balance.

Add: More Salt free seasonings, please!

More Vanilla Glazed stoneware or please add another color
Perhaps clear?

Another color glaze ESPECIALLY the DCB. The 'cranberry' color looks like raw meat to many of the vegetarians. I think it is just plain ugly :(

Add collapseable seive--saw one on another site. Collapsed to 1" deep. Great space saver!
I would like this and sugar free! I have trouble on my SB Diet with all the dang sugars!!!

<h2>1. What can we expect from the new products at the conference?</h2><p>At Pampered Chef, we are always working to bring our customers the latest and most innovative cooking tools and products. At the conference, you can expect to see a wide range of new products that will make your cooking experience even more enjoyable and efficient.</p><h2>2. Will there be more stones with handles, such as a rectangle stone or medium round stone?</h2><p>We understand that our customers love our stones with handles, and we are excited to announce that we will be introducing new sizes and shapes at the conference. Keep an eye out for our new rectangle stone and medium round stone, which will make cooking and baking even easier.</p><h2>3. Is there a cookbook stand in the works?</h2><p>We have heard your requests for a cookbook stand, and we are happy to announce that it will be unveiled at the conference. This stand will make following recipes and keeping your cookbook clean and organized a breeze.</p><h2>4. Will there be a small forged santoku knife similar to the size of the color coated knife?</h2><p>We are constantly expanding our knife collection to meet the needs of our customers. At the conference, you can expect to see a new small forged santoku knife that will be similar in size to our popular color coated knife. This knife will be perfect for slicing and dicing small ingredients with precision.</p><h2>5. What other new products can we expect at the conference?</h2><p>We have a wide range of new products in the works, including new cookware, baking tools, and utensils. We don't want to give away too much, but we can assure you that there will be something for everyone at the conference. We can't wait to share all of our new products with you!</p>

1. What can we expect from the new products at the conference?

At Pampered Chef, we are always working to bring our customers the latest and most innovative cooking tools and products. At the conference, you can expect to see a wide range of new products that will make your cooking experience even more enjoyable and efficient.

2. Will there be more stones with handles, such as a rectangle stone or medium round stone?

We understand that our customers love our stones with handles, and we are excited to announce that we will be introducing new sizes and shapes at the conference. Keep an eye out for our new rectangle stone and medium round stone, which will make cooking and baking even easier.

3. Is there a cookbook stand in the works?

We have heard your requests for a cookbook stand, and we are happy to announce that it will be unveiled at the conference. This stand will make following recipes and keeping your cookbook clean and organized a breeze.

4. Will there be a small forged santoku knife similar to the size of the color coated knife?

We are constantly expanding our knife collection to meet the needs of our customers. At the conference, you can expect to see a new small forged santoku knife that will be similar in size to our popular color coated knife. This knife will be perfect for slicing and dicing small ingredients with precision.

5. What other new products can we expect at the conference?

We have a wide range of new products in the works, including new cookware, baking tools, and utensils. We don't want to give away too much, but we can assure you that there will be something for everyone at the conference. We can't wait to share all of our new products with you!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• missmindym
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
Replies
Views
cookinmama
  • Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies