• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Finding a Flyer for New Products? Let Us Know!

In summary, you can view and download the new product flyer on our website in the "New Products" section. The flyers are released every month and can be easily shared with others by clicking the "Share" button. The new product flyer often includes special deals and discounts, but physical copies are not currently available.
stephanieboyd
Gold Member
I wasn't sure where to post this, so here we go!! I found a great flyer on here about our discontinuing products, has anyone made one of all the new products? I would love to have something in a 'soft' copy.

I still don't have catalogs, paperwork, or most of my samples so I am finding it tough to generate energy and excitement around our new stuff because no one can see them!!!

I would just create one, but I am not that good at that stuff!! You guys always make such cute flyers that show exactly what I am looking for with all the right information!

Thanks!!!

Anyone???????

http://www.tastytidbits.net/augustflyers.htm

Have you tried here? I think this may be what you are looking for!

Unfortunately, I am not a subscriber to that one. Can you post it here?

Steph- Joy made these for everyone, subscriber or not! Click the link, then choose the Fall Flash Flyer to see all the new products!

That's awesome!!! Thanks so much Gillian!!! I had part of that, the Ch-Ch-Changes part. I don't have the editor portion of Adobe so I can't fix it the way I want it. Can someone put it in Word????

Joy, you are a miracle worker!!!!!

I am so greatful for Joy also! Glad it was what you needed...
(Thanks again Joy!)

Joy is the best isn't she...!

What about the mini-catalogs? I think they are the bomb!

1. Can I view the new product flyer online?

Yes, you can view and download the new product flyer on our website. Simply go to the "New Products" section and click on the flyer to open it.

2. How often are new product flyers released?

New product flyers are released every month, so be sure to check back regularly for the latest and greatest from Pampered Chef!

3. Can I share the new product flyer with others?

Yes, you can easily share the new product flyer with friends, family, or anyone who may be interested. Simply click on the "Share" button on the flyer and choose your preferred method of sharing.

4. Are there any special deals or discounts included in the new product flyer?

Yes, the new product flyer often includes special deals and discounts on select new products. Be sure to check for any promotions or sales when viewing the flyer.

5. Can I request a physical copy of the new product flyer?

Unfortunately, we do not currently offer physical copies of the new product flyer. However, you can easily view and download the flyer on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwagner75
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
JennLizFran
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Hollycancook