• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Buy? Simplifying Your Product Selection

In summary, the following items are recommended for a home cook: -Bamboo platter-Cracker tray-Snack bowls-Collapsible serving bowl-Garlic slicer-Small baking sheet
afeller
Sorry if this has been posted already, but I have not bought samples yet. What do "have" to have and what can I for go? I can't decide what to get.

Thanks for the help!

i think the bamboo is a MUST! it is beautiful, catalog doesn't do it justice!

I agree with Michelle. Also you may want to get the Pineapple Wedger, Saute Tongs, Kernel Cutter, one of the new Collapsible Serving Bowls. I "won" Package B, C, and F in November's SAT. I just got Package E and plan on ordering Package D before March 31. I really think these are all great products to have and I will use them as well!

pcchefjane said:
I agree with Michelle. Also you may want to get the Pineapple Wedger, Saute Tongs, Kernel Cutter, one of the new Collapsible Serving Bowls. I "won" Package B, C, and F in November's SAT. I just got Package E and plan on ordering Package D before March 31. I really think these are all great products to have and I will use them as well!

You didn't win them - you EARNED them!;)

Sauces and Seasonings
29 Minutes Vol 2
Bamboo - at least one platter & the cracker tray & snack bowls
a Collapsible bowl if you don't have the one from last season
DCB if you don't already have it
Pineapple Wedger
Garlic Slicer
Small baking sheet

This was one of those seasons when I wanted it all - glad I earned almost all of it!

Remember - you can host your own show to get some of it too, and Kit Enhancement is in April.

What will you use? I see you are a fairly new consultant. . .I think purchasing items that you will really use in your own home is a live and learn lesson.

It's nice to have items for your guests to hold in their hands but it is so easy to spend money on products and supplies and wonder where your commission went. I had this happen to one of my recruits. When she quit the business (out of the blue), she brought her "stuff" to my house. She was not a person with a great deal of money at her disposal but she had a ton of office supplies. I wish I had known -- I would have advised her to keep it simple. Maybe she'd still be selling.

Thank you ladies!

Jeaninie, I learned the officie supplies one too. I bought way too much stuff when I first signed up. Oh, well. chalk it us as lessoned learned. Have a fabulous weekend.

I have (had) the habit of buying too many supplies and too many logo things but one thing it did for me is on months when my business was in a lull it made me get on that phone. I wasn't going to waste the money I'd invested and had to keep going at least until I got enough use out of what I bought - and by then I'd have bought more so I had to keep going... lol

1. What are the top new products from Pampered Chef?

Our top new products include the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, Executive Nonstick Cookware, and Deluxe Air Fryer Baking Pan.

2. How do I decide which new products to purchase?

It ultimately depends on your cooking needs and preferences. We suggest checking out reviews and demonstrations of the products to see which ones would be most beneficial for you.

3. Are there any new products specifically for baking?

Yes, we have several new baking products including the Deluxe Air Fryer Baking Pan, Stoneware Loaf Pan, and Classic Batter Bowl.

4. Can I use the new products with my existing Pampered Chef cookware?

Yes, all of our products are designed to work together. You can mix and match our new products with your existing Pampered Chef cookware.

5. Are there any special deals or promotions for the new products?

We often have promotions and discounts for our new products. Be sure to check our website and social media for any current deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kmz4480
  • pampered2007
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
cewcooks
  • pampchefrhondab
  • Products and Tips
Replies