• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Products to Be Revealed...

In summary, the products PC is likely to release for the fall season include a pineapple corer & slicer, a mini rolling pin, a clip to go on cookware, and a potato ricer. They may also redesign certain products.
pamperedchef_OK_LA_MS
:confused: :confused: :confused: If you could take a guess... :confused: :confused:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What products do you think PC will come out with for the fall season?

What product do you want them to introduce?

What products do you think they will redesign???

This thread will get all of our wheels turning as we anticipate the conference!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!

Maybe a pineapple corer & slicer. But then again, that would be more of a S/S product I think.I really want more woven selections, esp for the medium bowl!!An Executive Roasting pan?hmm...

I would like some spoons like the ones Rachel Ray shows - That hang over the pot

Ohh... love the spoon idea!!! I would love to see some sort of block that would hold the knives!!!!

I would love to see a spice rack, a grease catcher/holder, and a SA canister set.

pamperedchef_OK_LA_MS said:
Ohh... love the spoon idea!!! I would love to see some sort of block that would hold the knives!!!!

It's not PC, but I got a KaPoosh knife block from Linens & Things or Bed, Bath & Beyond for about $30 and it works really well. It doesn't have specific slots for the knives. Do a Google search to see it!

OHHHHHH!!! LOVE THAT IDEA!! Canister Set!!! Oh ya!!! I absolutely love the bold SA stiped bowls!! Ihave those, as well as the large plates with red.... Canisters with any of those colors would be fabulous!!!:D

I was at a kitchen store this week, so here's my list of hopefuls!!

A ball wisk~like it sounds, a wisk, not curved, straight, with little balls at the end of it!

A mini rolling pin ~ in a color would be great (cranberry)

A clip to go on cookware, to hold your spoon

I'm sure there's more I'll think of!:rolleyes:

jenniferknapp said:
It's not PC, but I got a KaPoosh knife block from Linens & Things or Bed, Bath & Beyond for about $30 and it works really well. It doesn't have specific slots for the knives. Do a Google search to see it!

Oh I have one too and it is AWESOME!!!

Oh - I know the knife block you are talking about - Pretty cool

a stoneware garlic roaster

a brushed stainless TTA

a knife block

some more new spices and/or oils

Simple Addition Lids

Ohhh! I would love a Stainless TTA and SA lids!!

I quadruple the motion for SA lids.
What did I see the other day that I thought we should carry...darn it!

raebates said:
Simple Addition Lids

Genius. I TOTALLY love that idea!

I would like to add:

-a potato ricer
-seasonal covers for our woven selection rectangular basket

MandyK said:
Genius. I TOTALLY love that idea!

I would like to add:

-a potato ricer
-seasonal covers for our woven selection rectangular basket

I like both of your ideas Mandy!
Years ago we had denim aprons for customers to buy - both in child size and adult size - I'd like to see those back again.

jenniferknapp said:
Maybe a pineapple corer & slicer. But then again, that would be more of a S/S product I think.

I was thinking the same thing. My dad just asked me if we had one. William & Sonoma(sp?) does. :mad:

I want some new children's things that are more afordable for parents...
More Aprons would be great. I hate my blue denim one :/
Different color-coated knife choices
Other SA items in the solid colors
Something that peels my onions for me...
Maybe some more silicone pieces to accentuate that line a little

Gosh I guess there is a reason I'm not in Product Research and Development...

I want some things to come back that I heard about -- the grapefruit knives for one...

More stoneware covers

I have had customer ask about other colors for the knives - Green is not everyone's favorite color

Even a regular non colored Tomato knife...but I LOVE the idea of lids for the SA, and the Pineapple cutter would rock too!

I would also love lids for SA pieces, as they would be a better investment than press 'n seal!

I would like the colored knives in different colors, but with the knife part silver instead of colored

Stoneware lids would be great... but I want better ones than last time.

a cap/cover/lid thingy for the bbq basting bottle, so you can put the bottle in the fridge to save for later

question... what is a potato ricer?

dannyzmom said:
a stoneware garlic roaster

a brushed stainless TTA

a knife block

some more new spices and/or oils

I SOOOOO still love my PC knife block/set!

SA lids....GREAT IDEA!

jenniferknapp said:
An Executive Roasting pan?

hmm...

The Roasting Pan is really Executive. If you read the product info closely you'll see.

GourmetGirl said:
a cap/cover/lid thingy for the bbq basting bottle, so you can put the bottle in the fridge to save for later

They'll never do it. Cross contamination. You should be throwing that sauce out.

A nice quality tea kettle to go with the carafe...

A cutlery tray...

A nice "old fashioned" rolling pin - some weight to it for the "big dough".

A different color timer - it's been white for decades...

A larger size silicon basting brush...

A grill basket...

A cookbook stand...

A Season's Best plastic sleeve (for our customers who wouldn't use a ziploc)....

SA salt and pepper shakers and holder...

A stoneware drying rack...

Ok, I'll stop now...

OK, I just have to add to this stuff....What a fantastic idea for the SA lids!! I think about that every time I get out the saran wrap....

I would also like the bbq basket
I would also like to see more "theme"-oriented cookbooks, like maybe one for just appetizers, and/or maybe one for actual "theme" shows, such as Mexican, Italian, etc.

I've also had customers ask if we had a french fry "cutter", so that might be something to think about, too.

And, since we've now discontinued the coffee and tea, maybe have it come back in new flavors? With hot chocolates added, too?

Let's see here, A Cleaver to match the forged cutlry
a Tomato knife to match the forged cutlry
More spices and oils
Cansiters that match SA
Lids for SA's
More kids stuff
What about cookbook's for newly weds or college students? I really like the cookbook for cooking for two or more, but the idea jsut occured to me that a cookbook designed just for newly weds like a whole wedding section of stuff
What about prep bowls that messure a cup that way you could have the option of having two sets one with 1/4 cup and the other messureing a full cup... More themed recipie books
recipie books designed for enteratiment purposes, meaning for the people who do not cook at all, IE dips things of that nature, It's a good thing that I am not in product and development either LOL!!

I would like to see:
A full color Spanish cookbook with the best recipes from Una Muestra del Pampered Chef.
A Comal (Spelling may be off)--it's like stoneware but you can use it on the stovetop and the oven for Tortillas, Papusas ect
A pasta insert for the stockpotsin the Executive cookware sets
A blue & silver theme for this years Holiday colors
A Medium Woven Selections
Cranberry SA bowls to go with the Med. Squares
A Morracan theme for the fall
More silicone cookware
A mosaic type RUFTH trivet

I would like to see:
A full color Spanish cookbook with the best recipes from Una Muestra del Pampered Chef.
A Comal (Spelling may be off)--it's like stoneware but you can use it on the stovetop and the oven for Tortillas, Papusas ect
A blue & silver theme for this years Holiday colors
A Medium Woven Selections
Cranberry SA bowls to go with the Med. Squares
A Morracan theme for the fall
More silicone cookware
A mosaic type RUFTH trivet

Some great ideas!

I would like to see a cake cantainer/holder. I make cakes all the time and it would be nice to have something nice from PC to put them in.

I know they only make kitchen items but I would love a large microfiber bath towel. :) I love the way they soak up water, it would make drying off a breeze. LOL

GourmetGirl said:
question... what is a potato ricer?

It's like a garlic press for potatoes. You put your boiled potato into the holder and press down on the handle and it pushes the potato through little holes making it look like "rice".

DMB75 said:
I know they only make kitchen items but I would love a large microfiber bath towel. :) I love the way they soak up water, it would make drying off a breeze. LOL

Uggh... While I loooooove the towels, I have such horribly dry skin that every time I pick up a microfiber towel it feels like it 'catches' on my skin... the idea of that all over me made my skin crawl!! :p :)

i would like to see a cake box.........to store in fridge............

I would like more cookbooks like All the Best that have great recipes for entertaining & dinners. I'd like to see a back to basics or comfort cooking theme with recipes that I could or would really make at home for my family.

Definitely some lids for the SA!
Some kind of serving utensils like the stainless steel fork & spoon we had.
I like the silver & blue holiday theme idea mentioned earlier!
I'd love to see different kid stuff.

yummybytes said:
Uggh... While I loooooove the towels, I have such horribly dry skin that every time I pick up a microfiber towel it feels like it 'catches' on my skin... the idea of that all over me made my skin crawl!! :p :)

You too! I thought it was just me!

MGG said:

I second a pasta insert!! I saw it for the first time at my SIL's just the other day! haha

mommyhugz1978 said:
What about prep bowls that messure a cup that way you could have the option of having two sets one with 1/4 cup and the other messureing a full cup...

When you fill our current prep bowls all the way to the top, it is 1 cup.

I want a STEAMER INSERT and the MEDIUM WOVEN.

That's it! I'm easy to please. :)

DebbieJ said:
I want a STEAMER INSERT and the MEDIUM WOVEN.

That's it! I'm easy to please. :)

Didn't we have a steamer insert or something a few years back?

New and improved coffee, tea and cocoas

janetupnorth said:
Didn't we have a steamer insert or something a few years back?

We do for the professional, but I want one for Exec.

Latin Theme for the Fall

yummybytes said:

I use Mary Kay's Satin Hands and it does wonders on my hands. I love the feel of the towels.

Well--I got the Trifle bowl that I wanted last season, so maybe I'll be just as lucky with these wishes........1. A tea KEttle2. Bring Back the Coffee (same flavor) If they can find an affordable vendor? 3. I just had a co-worker ask me the other day if we had a plate for a cake with a cover that sealed over it. (We were both thinking of the ANCIENT Tupperware ones that we have. ) Lose the artichoke color--HATE IT! Guess we'll find out soon!

The good news is that the artichoke will probably be gone. I don't like it, either. Too many avacado 70's memories.

raebates said:
The good news is that the artichoke will probably be gone. I don't like it, either. Too many avacado 70's memories.

I went to the Hispanic consultants kickoff and won 5 doorprizes so my next show I decided to give that hostess the Artichoke Handy Scraper. I was handing her the gift (wrapped) and someone saw mine on the cutting board and started blasting the retro 70's horrible color--everyone agreed. Then she took out her gift...I offered to exchange it for something else, but you should have seen them all try and back pedal & take their foots our of their mounth. It was hilarious!!!

Unfortunately I often suffer from foot-in-mouth disease myself.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
huskerlissa
  • MissChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
baychef
  • esavvymom