• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Products Shipping Schedule

In summary, new products from Pampered Chef are typically available for purchase within 1-2 weeks after their release date. Pre-orders are not offered, but once products are officially released, they can be purchased through the website or from a consultant. Release dates and shipping schedules may vary for different products. The company announces new product releases through their website, email newsletters, and social media. There is no notification system for specific products, but customers can stay informed by checking the website or contacting their consultant.
chefliz
Gold Member
Does anyone know the shipping schedule for the earned new products? I'm sure I saw it somewhere but am unable to find it now. TIA

I think for consultants it was ship to arrive week of the 13th. Paperwork is supposed to arrive this week. I know I saw a shipping update but I can't find it now!

mspibb said:
I think for consultants it was ship to arrive week of the 13th. Paperwork is supposed to arrive this week. I know I saw a shipping update but I can't find it now!
Thank you! I'm pretty sure I saw it also, and can't find it anywhere.

I got my paperwork last night. Along with 5 boxes of an order I had shipped to my house because the host was worried about it sitting at hers. I went to a Basketball game and drove home in a monsoon thunderstorm! The Fed Ex guy put the boxes in bags but some of them were sitting in puddles and the plastic bags had so much water built up on top I was drenched bringing them in!

Hi there! As a fellow consultant, I understand how important it is to have the most up-to-date information on shipping schedules for new products. According to the latest updates from our company, the new products are expected to ship out within the next week. However, please keep in mind that shipping times may vary depending on your location. I recommend reaching out to your upline or checking the consultant portal for specific details on the shipping schedule for your area. Hope this helps! Happy cooking!

1. When can we expect new products to be available for purchase?

The shipping schedule for new products varies depending on when they are released by Pampered Chef. However, new products are typically available for purchase within 1-2 weeks after their release date. We recommend checking our website or contacting your Pampered Chef consultant for the most up-to-date information on specific products.

2. Can I pre-order new products before they are officially released?

Unfortunately, we do not offer pre-orders for new products. However, once the products are officially released, they will be available for purchase through our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Will all new products be available for purchase at the same time?

No, new products may have different release dates and shipping schedules. Some products may be available for purchase sooner than others. We recommend checking our website or contacting your Pampered Chef consultant for specific information on the products you are interested in.

4. How will I know when new products are available for purchase?

We will announce the release of new products through our website, email newsletters, and social media channels. You can also stay informed by regularly checking our website or contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

5. Can I request to be notified when a specific new product becomes available?

Unfortunately, we do not have a notification system for specific products. However, you can stay informed by regularly checking our website or contacting your Pampered Chef consultant for updates on new products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jerri dorr
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • RaggedyAunt
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
mspibb