• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Most Requested Products on the FB Page & Potential Show-Changers

In summary, the new products on the Facebook page were considered most requested, but the product that was most speculated to be a show changer is the Round Covered Baker with a lid.
Thanks for the scoop!! Love the new small covered baker!! The BBQ stuff looks pretty cool too, now I have to order the salad spinner, so I can have to cool & serve insert for that!! THANKS CHEF SUCCESS!!

The three-tiered SA stand is also being discontinued.

Oh wow, Its a simple item to be excited about....but the double wall tumbler!!! I've been using tumblers for the last few weeks for water during the day...so i can't wait to have one from PC! :)

I love the tumbler and can't wait to have it at work.

I have pictures of all the products if you want me to upload them - it may take a while for photobucket

Am I the only one less than thrilled by the pink products. I wouldn't use the oven mitt.. It was to thin after having the other ones for years. I want the umbrella tho... Can't wait for it

:cry:
lkhartmann said:
Am I the only one less than thrilled by the pink products. I wouldn't use the oven mitt.. It was to thin after having the other ones for years. I want the umbrella tho... Can't wait for it

The products seem "sparse". Usually they have 4-5 products plus one for the host. This time there are 3 plus one "free with $60 purchase" item.

I want a tumbler!!!!!!!

The tumbler is coming in the package for the 2nd level Free For All! I'm so excited to get it!!
I'm also super excited for the Barbecue Sauces!!
And the itty bitty bevs!
And OOH the new Salad Bowl Accessories! I love my spinner & I'm excited to be getting these!
And the Silicone Handle Protectors! I was just telling Sheila about how I burn myself when I take my stainless skillet out of the oven because it doesn't get hot on the stovetop and I forget it gets hot in the oven!!

ShelbyMichalek said:
The tumbler is coming in the package for the 2nd level Free For All! I'm so excited to get it!!
I'm also super excited for the Barbecue Sauces!!
And the itty bitty bevs!
And OOH the new Salad Bowl Accessories! I love my spinner & I'm excited to be getting these!
And the Silicone Handle Protectors! I was just telling Sheila about how I burn myself when I take my stainless skillet out of the oven because it doesn't get hot on the stovetop and I forget it gets hot in the oven!!

I ALWAYS burn my hand!! I need more than one set of those. I was also wondering afterwards if the small side would fit on the new pizza grilling pan.

wadesgirl said:
I ALWAYS burn my hand!! I need more than one set of those. I was also wondering afterwards if the small side would fit on the new pizza grilling pan.

I'm getting all of it in my FFA boxes, I could try it.

ShelbyMichalek said:
I'm getting all of it in my FFA boxes, I could try it.

Cool thanks! I'm only getting level one so I will have to wait a while to get the covers.

lkhartmann said:

I have been less than thrilled with the paisley. I really wish we had gone with the coordinating dots pattern as the predominant but I know I am in the minority. I do LOVE the scraper! The hot pad may look like our other one but the back hand holder isn't elastic.

I am not finding the apple wedger in the catalog. Anyone else see it?

angel7581 said:
I am not finding the apple wedger in the catalog. Anyone else see it?

Page 53, Item J

darlinclem said:
I have been less than thrilled with the paisley. I really wish we had gone with the coordinating dots pattern as the predominant but I know I am in the minority. I do LOVE the scraper! The hot pad may look like our other one but the back hand holder isn't elastic.

I like the Paisley, but I am seriously running out of places to store bags!! My first thought was "more bags?" They are cute, but how many bags do I need? I am excited about the lunch one though, because I missed out on those before. Really, not complaining...I am happy with anything free. :)

Did anyone see the mega lifter in the catalog? I am disappointed in the pizza grill pan since we have the mega lifter. But I went through the catalog a few times and I didnt see it. So is it discontinued?

mega lifter on pg. 39 letter J

Tracy99 said:
Did anyone see the mega lifter in the catalog? I am disappointed in the pizza grill pan since we have the mega lifter. But I went through the catalog a few times and I didnt see it. So is it discontinued?

The Mega Lifter is on page 39, item J. But, it can be used on the grill? Wouldn't the nylon handle melt? When they mentioned "great for the grill too," I assumed they meant quickly removing food from the grill.

Page 39, upper left corner, item J, $19.50. Whew! Don't scare me like that. I had to go look.

I wouldn't leave it on the grill, but it's fine for pulling stuff off. It's also great for moving cakes, pies and cheesecakes to our cake stand.

chefa said:
I wouldn't leave it on the grill, but it's fine for pulling stuff off. It's also great for moving cakes, pies and cheesecakes to our cake stand.

Glad you guys found it for me. I guess I was just confused by the need for the bbq pizza pan since we have the mega lifter. You get grill marks by having the pizza directly on the grill and you can put multiple pizzas on. The mega lifter isnt going to be hot, etc. it just seems they went w a really specialized item when there is already a general item that can produce the same thing. But I still want one to try :)

Tracy99 said:
Glad you guys found it for me. I guess I was just confused by the need for the bbq pizza pan since we have the mega lifter. You get grill marks by having the pizza directly on the grill and you can put multiple pizzas on. The mega lifter isnt going to be hot, etc. it just seems they went w a really specialized item when there is already a general item that can produce the same thing. But I still want one to try :)

Of course you can also use that pizza pan on the grill for other things like veggies. And I'm excited to try it in the oven too. While I prefer to use a stone for pizzas my DH prefers a pan with holes in it so we now will be able to toss that ugly old one for a nice PC one!

And having the pizza pan will include those who cant quite get the hang of doing pizza directly on the grill (like me) or who have a husband who doesnt quite clean the grate enough for my taste....I dont like the chargrilled black on my crust. The pan will be great for that. But certainly not as fast as the direct method. Still like it though. And you can always use it for other things.

Last edited:
esavvymom said:
And having the pizza pan will include those who cant quite get the hang of doing pizza directly on the grill (like me) or who have a husband whondoesnt quite clean the grate enoughh for my taste....i dont like the chargrilled black on my crust. The pan will be great for that. But certainly not as fast as the direct method. Still like it though. And you can always use it for other things.

The pizza grill pan is so exciting for me! We are a gluten- free home, and gf pizza crust is too wet to place directly on the grill, so we haven't had grilled pizza in couple of years. I'm THRILLED to be able to grill pizza again!

Does anyone know when these will ship? I know I have seen it somewhere, but can't find it. I'm going to schedule an open the box show at my home and am trying to figure out which date to choose.

They said SAT things earned in January will ship to be received by the 14th. December item for 2 shows and director kits and change over boxes by the 7th.

ChefShalon said:
I love the Salad spinner cooler and lid what an awesome idea!!!

I will be calling all of my customers who have orderd the Salad Spinner to let them know about these!:love:

darlinclem said:
they actually have "must have" packages now. They are groupings that you can buy the pieces individually or as a package (no discount) so the hosts not only have the half priced packages but the "must have" packages to choose from. They now have nine package choices at half price!

love these groupings!

ChefBeckyD that is great to know as I have several guests that are also gf. And Patty! You are so right. Nothing like having SO MANY groupings for hosts to use as half price choices!!! My favorite is the French Fry Cutter! It is cheaper to buy potatoes and make homemade but I hate all the other cutters we have had because you can not get the whole pieces out and then they break. I want French Fries not French Fries and Nubs!

I have never made pizza on the grill...I guess I need to get with the program.

Shawnna said:
I have never made pizza on the grill...I guess I need to get with the program.

I was thinking the same thing! I wonder if it would even fit on my grill lol

chellb1234 said:
I was thinking the same thing! I wonder if it would even fit on my grill lol

Recruit 2 in the next 2 months and you can get a NEW grill! =) Or an even better one with 5 recruits (I know, easier said than done!)

Selena K said:
Recruit 2 in the next 2 months and you can get a NEW grill! =) Or an even better one with 5 recruits (I know, easier said than done!)

Good idea!!!
i can definitely try...
i don't have any recruits under me yet

Haha...we had a discussion on the way home and were laughing because...

My husband runs a catering business that specializes in bbq...although he cooks plenty of steak and shrimp as well as veggies. So, I have 2 huge cast iron smokers that run on wood that will cook like 100 briskets at a time...each...and a stainless steel cooker that uses wood, charcoal or propane that cooks about 60. So, I definately don't need a new grill...lol But, they do look awesome.

That being said, I would have to cook a rectangle pizza on those cookers.

Shawnna said:
Haha...we had a discussion on the way home and were laughing because...

My husband runs a catering business that specializes in bbq...although he cooks plenty of steak and shrimp as well as veggies. So, I have 2 huge cast iron smokers that run on wood that will cook like 100 briskets at a time...each...and a stainless steel cooker that uses wood, charcoal or propane that cooks about 60. So, I definately don't need a new grill...lol But, they do look awesome.

That being said, I would have to cook a rectangle pizza on those cookers.

You might want a barbecue in a slightly more subdued size (assuming you don't have one) when commercial cookers are overkill! hehehe...

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
maldvs
  • kdangel518
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefZee
  • leftymac