• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Most Requested Products on the FB Page & Potential Show-Changers

In summary, the new products on the Facebook page were considered most requested, but the product that was most speculated to be a show changer is the Round Covered Baker with a lid.
kam
Staff member
I hope it's OK to ask this now...but some are mentioning the new products on the fb page...so I figure we are good to go.

Does anyone know what products were considered "most requested"? I figure the one on the cover of the mini is one...but what was the other?

Also, in the past few weeks was it speculated that a product would be a show changer? If so, which product is that?

Last edited:
A ROUND COvered Baker. Has a lid...gorgeous (Cranberry- like the DCB). - It was the Free product for 2 shows in December!! yeah. I'll have mine on Tuesday!
It will hold 2 chicken breasts, or you can do side dishes in it for 4.They said most DCB recipes could work- just cut them in half.I don't have a photo yet to post though. I'm sure it will come out soon- and no- it's not shown in the CN.

Does anyone have a complete list of new products?

esavvymom said:
A ROUND COvered Baker. Has a lid...gorgeous (Cranberry- like the DCB). - It was the Free product for 2 shows in December!! yeah. I'll have mine on Tuesday!
It will hold 2 chicken breasts, or you can do side dishes in it for 4.

They said most DCB recipes could work- just cut them in half.

I don't have a photo yet to post though. I'm sure it will come out soon- and no- it's not shown in the CN.

YES! It looks adorable. Can't wait to get one. Figured that was a MOST REQUESTED, but not really a show changer, though. Maybe the fact that it should fit in more microwaves???

COMPLETELY new line for Simple Additions- Dots are GONE. Plain white...lighter, and aren't supposed to get scratched up!French Fry Cutter
Small Flexible cutting Mats (baby versions of the big ones)
NEW ICE CREAM SCOOP
Brownie Pan (love it!!) - makes 12 individ squares.
Mini Pie Pans (set of 6)
Mini Tart Pans (set of 6)- removable bottoms for both for easy removing
Multi-Scraper (goes with the cranberry scraper set)
Bamboo Sink Caddy - LOVE this.(more)

Silicon Handle Pads for the skillets!
BBQ Pizza Pan *you can see this in the Feb CN*
BBQ Veggie Rack
BBQ Flexible Basket
BBQ Roasting Pan & Can Holder (also in the Feb CN)
BBQ Slotted Spoon (See Feb CN)
PC Great Grilling Recipes cookbook (56 recipes...YUM- we got this as a gift)
Cool-n-Serve INSERT for The Salad Spinner Bowl!!! COOL IDea (no pun intended!)
Salad Bowl LID(more)

Would love to hear about HWC products too?

Thanks esavvymom your awesome

Here is the Small Baker

Attachments

• 1364_enlarge.jpg
    1364_enlarge.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 558
Mini-Professional Shears
Silicone Herb Infuser (small tube with holes- so you can put herbs in it to stick in your soup, etc, and easily remove later, or fruit in it for your pitcher of drink, etc- Hard to picture, but you'll understand when you see it)
Double-Wall Tumbler (works like our ice bucket- doesn't sweat) - frosted dots pattern. LOVE it.Itty Bitty Bevs - cucumber mojito and margarita (one pack per box- serves 16). Margaratia flavor is the Feb guest specialNylon Serrated Knife
Nylon Panini Spatula (has a slit in it for easy cutting...again, gotta see it)ROUND COVERED BAKERRUBS:
Fennel & Herb
Garlic & Herb
Dijon Mustard
Spicy Tangerine (?? I think)SEASONINGS:
Chive & Tarragon
Herbs de ProvenceSAUCES:
Korean BBQ
Beer BBQ
Carolina Mustard BBQ (must be a SOUTH Carolina thing...certainly not NORTH! ;) We were all like.. .whaaa??)
Cherry ChipotleDESSERT:
Blueberry Lemon
Tangerine Ginger (?)OH_ And they brought back the BBQ Basting brush with the removable head.I think that's it. I didn't write down prices (they went too fast). You'll get changeovers by the 7th, so can see that.
Other than the SA Dots- don't really know for sure what is discontinued.

Check Feb CN it has all the new pink products

I love the Salad spinner cooler and lid what an awesome idea!!!

The Sweet Sprinkles were discontinued.

BethCooks4U said:

Surprised about that one. Did they say why or mention it?

I made this last weekendand they didn't mention the sprinkles at all, so not sure

Attachments

• discontinued items.pdf
    85.6 KB · Views: 800
Did all of you receive the update on min catalogs?? I didnt even realize this lol And now that I think about it I like the idea of a Spring then Summer mini cats.
Dear Consultants,

It’s been great to hear all your excitement about the new spring products. We’ve also heard some of you were disappointed that there isn’t one mini catalog featuring all the new products.

When we developed the mini catalogs, our intention was to give you two options (a spring and a summer version) that featured different groupings of our new products to keep things fresh and exciting when you reach out to customers more than once. Across the spring and summer versions, all the new products are featured.

However, for those of you who prefer to use mini catalogs to share all of the new products at once, we’ve developed inserts that feature the balance of the new products not included in the respective mini catalogs. All Spring and Summer mini catalog orders will now include a pack of companion inserts.

You’ll be receiving inserts for the mini catalogs you received at Spring Launch in the mail.

Thank you for sharing your concerns with us. Here’s to a fabulous Spring!

Much Success,

Jean Jonas
Senior Vice President, Sales

anyone have any pics...what does the ice cream scoop look like??

Disappointed they are getting rid of the DCB host special...

kam said:
Here is the Small Baker

where did you get this beautiful photo?

ChefShalon said:
Did all of you receive the update on min catalogs?? I didnt even realize this lol And now that I think about it I like the idea of a Spring then Summer mini cats.
Dear Consultants,

It’s been great to hear all your excitement about the new spring products. We’ve also heard some of you were disappointed that there isn’t one mini catalog featuring all the new products.

When we developed the mini catalogs, our intention was to give you two options (a spring and a summer version) that featured different groupings of our new products to keep things fresh and exciting when you reach out to customers more than once. Across the spring and summer versions, all the new products are featured.

However, for those of you who prefer to use mini catalogs to share all of the new products at once, we’ve developed inserts that feature the balance of the new products not included in the respective mini catalogs. All Spring and Summer mini catalog orders will now include a pack of companion inserts.

You’ll be receiving inserts for the mini catalogs you received at Spring Launch in the mail.

Thank you for sharing your concerns with us. Here’s to a fabulous Spring!

Much Success,

Jean Jonas
Senior Vice President, Sales

I actually was upset when I went through the mini catalog. I sell a LOT of grilling stuff. People want it not only for backyard grilling but for trips to the lake (we have 4 within 40 minutes here in KS). That they weren't featured in the mini was really surprising to me!

higoobs said:
anyone have any pics...what does the ice cream scoop look like??

Picture the old one; make the bowl a bit longer and add pointed wings on each side (with a slight cut out) so it can dig into the ice cream more easily.

darlinclem said:
Picture the old one; make the bowl a bit longer and add pointed wings on each side (with a slight cut out) so it can dig into the ice cream more easily.

Here is the ice cream scoop...

Attachments

• 2731_enlarge.jpg
    2731_enlarge.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 552
morgieloo88 said:

But they can get the Deep Covered Baker combo set that's featured in the catalog as a 1/2 price item and it's pretty great, too!

morgieloo88 said:

They actually have "Must Have" packages now. They are groupings that you can buy the pieces individually or as a package (no discount) so the hosts not only have the half priced packages but the "must have" packages to choose from. They now have NINE package choices at half price!

Here's the ice cream scoop

On the DCB host special, I was disappointed at first as well and then I realized that there are several new sets one of which is a DCB set and it can be ordered as a half price host item :)

New sets:

- Deep Covered Baker Dinner Set: $150.75 includes DCB, Salad Chopper, Chipotle Rub, Chef Tongs, PC Weekday Dinners - Done! Recipe Card Collection, PC More Weekday Dinners - Done Recipe Card Collection

- Skillet Dinner Set: $246.25 includes Exec 12" Skillet and glass lid, Mix n Chop, Bamboo Specialty Cooking Set, Italian Seasoning Mix, PC 29 Minutes to Dinner, PC 29 Minutes to Dinner Volume 2

- Grill Pan Dinner Set: $216.75 includes Exec 11" Square Grill Pan, Grill Press, Grill Pan & Press Scraper. Color Coated Bread knife, Dijon Mustard Rub, Panini Spatula, Seasons Best Recipe Collection

- Grill It BBQ Pizza Set: $49.00 includes BBQ Pizza Pan, BBQ Flexible Turner, Beer barbecue sauce

- Grill It BBQ Tool Set: $65.00 includes BBQ Tongs, BBQ Basting Brush, BBQ Turner and BBQ Cleaning Brush

- Make your own Chips Set: $60.75 includes Chip Maker, Simple Slicer, Smoky Barbecue Rub

- Manual Food Processor Set: $65.00 includes Manual Food Processor, Mini Mix n Scrape, PC Quick & Easy Recipes for your MFP

Attachments

• Ice Cream Scoop.jpg
    Ice Cream Scoop.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 529
chellb1234 said:
I made this last weekend

and they didn't mention the sprinkles at all, so not sure

The Baster and Cleaning Brush (1665) are still available. Check out the bottom corner of page 30 of the new catalog.

darlinclem said:
The Baster and Cleaning Brush (1665) are still available. Check out the bottom corner of page 30 of the new catalog.

oooohhh, missed it THANKS!!!

kam, where are you getting these photos???

kam said:
Here is the ice cream scoop...
Okay Kam, how are you getting all the pics?! LOL~!;)

chellb1234 said:
kam, where are you getting these photos???

LOL! great minds think alike I was just posting that question too!!! LOL! :)

darlinclem said:
They actually have "Must Have" packages now. They are groupings that you can buy the pieces individually or as a package (no discount) so the hosts not only have the half priced packages but the "must have" packages to choose from. They now have NINE package choices at half price!

I love this! There isn't any money saved by grouping together, but that is something you as a consultant can easily offer as an incentive though!! Knock 10% off and Free shipping on your show order, or something, if you buy one of the "Centerfold" Sets. (They are in the center of the catalog. :D) FIVE Packages - for ANYONE to get. So yes, the host can use those as a half-price item too! So this is a GREAT thing.

amyscookinggear said:
Anyone have a SAT list per level?

They did not give us that. It will be in our changeover boxes though next week. I can't wait to see...I hope they did a better job of organizing it than last year! But since they redid the SA line, I bet that will mess with a few things (Taupe Stones last year screwed with the package prices big time.)

esavvymom said:
They did not give us that. It will be in our changeover boxes though next week. I can't wait to see...I hope they did a better job of organizing it than last year! But since they redid the SA line, I bet that will mess with a few things (Taupe Stones last year screwed with the package prices big time.)

SAT was in the paperwork. The sample packages were not. I would type it up but gotta head outside and check the cattle and do chores. Then have a party to attend tonight (not mine). :)

esavvymom said:

We did get the SAT lists. We didn't get the list of packages and open stock that we can get for 50% off.

BethCooks4U said:
We did get the SAT lists. We didn't get the list of packages and open stock that we can get for 50% off.

Duh- yes. That was what I was thinking, the sample packages. Not SAT. Sorry.

esavvymom said:

They did give us the sat levels.
2 shows:
RCB , Itty Betty Bevs Cucumber Mojito Mix

1500 value $245.25:
BBQ Pizza pan, Brownie Pan, Beer Barbecue sauce, bBQ slotted spoon, Frosted dots beverage glasses set of two, Small square bowls set 2, Small round bowls set 2, BBQ basting brush, Appetizer plates four, Nylon panini spatula, Cooling insert, Salad bowl lid, french fry cutter, Tangerine ginger sauce, IBB Margarita mix, Mulit scraper, Dijon mustard rub.

3000 value $507.75:
Recieves all the 1500 level products and mini pie pans set of six, Frosted dots stemware set of 4, silicone handle protector, silicone helper handle, small flex cutting mats, herb infuser, BBQ flexible basket, pasta bowls, salad plates, round serving bowl, fenel and herb rub, garlic and herb rub, herbs de provence seasoning mix, carolina mustard BBQ sauce, korean BBQ sauce, Pampered chef great grilling recipes, double wall tumbler

6000 value $765.75:
Receive all 3000 level plus BBQ rosting pan and can holder, mini tart pans set of 6, nylon serrated knife, frosted dots beverage glasses large, herb keeper, BBQ vegetable rack, dinner plates, cups, oval platter, spicy tangerine rub, chive and tarragon seasoning mix, cherry chipotle BBQ sauce, ice cream scoop, Bamboo sink caddy, mini professinal shears.

All the images for the new products are already uploaded to the PC server, so if you know how to change the item # in the image URL, then you can see the image of the product. I'm finishing the new product flyer and should have it done shortly. For those of you who have the catalog, I count 61 new items (including restyled/renumbered items and gift sets)... did I miss anything?

not as good as Kam's photos lol,
but here is the Itty Bitty Bevs margarita Drink Mix that is the free item with 60.00 purchase...

Attachments

• 2012-02-04 15.26.30.jpg
    2012-02-04 15.26.30.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 501
PampChefJoy said:
All the images for the new products are already uploaded to the PC server, so if you know how to change the item # in the image URL, then you can see the image of the product. I'm finishing the new product flyer and should have it done shortly. For those of you who have the catalog, I count 61 new items (including restyled/renumbered items and gift sets)... did I miss anything?

The catalog says "56 new items" , so yeah- that's probably pretty close! I don't know if they counted the restyled items or gift sets.

PampChefJoy said:

i do! thank you!!!!

esavvymom said:
The catalog says "56 new items" , so yeah- that's probably pretty close! I don't know if they counted the restyled items or gift sets.

I know... I wasn't sure if they weren't counting the gift sets because they're not individual items, but collections... ???

can't wait for the flyer pampchefjoy. Thanks for your fliers they are always great.

esavvymom said:
Mini-Professional Shears
Silicone Herb Infuser (small tube with holes- so you can put herbs in it to stick in your soup, etc, and easily remove later, or fruit in it for your pitcher of drink, etc- Hard to picture, but you'll understand when you see it)

Attachments

• herb infuser.jpg
    herb infuser.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 515
chellb1234 said:
esavvymom said:
Mini-Professional Shears

REALLY excited about this one. I've used giant tea balls before, but sometimes it leaves a bit of a metalic taste in a long cooking dish. This one has me PUMPED!

Here is a product list. If you take the item number and plug it into this url where the XXXX is, you'll get the image:http://www.pamperedchef.com/images/product/resized/XXXX_enlarge.jpg***WARNING - THIS LIST CONTAINS SPOILERS - IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW BECAUSE YOU'RE WAITING TO ATTEND YOUR DIRECTOR'S MEETING, ETC... DO NOT CLICK THROUGH!!!*** Just had to get that disclaimer out there :)

Attachments

• Spring2012newproducts.pdf
    192.9 KB · Views: 726
PampChefJoy said:

Thank you Joy, u are awesome!

BethCooks4U said:

I missed that .....NO! What a bummer!

But I LOVE THE NEW SPRING LINE!!!

Sorry, had to get ready for our party. Yes, how Joy said is how I was getting the pics.

<h2>1. What are the "most requested" products on the Pampered Chef Facebook page?</h2><p>The two most requested products on the Pampered Chef Facebook page are the Quick Cooker and the Quick Slice.</p><h2>2. What is the product featured on the cover of the Pampered Chef mini catalog?</h2><p>The product featured on the cover of the mini catalog is the Quick Cooker.</p><h2>3. What was the other "most requested" product on the Pampered Chef Facebook page?</h2><p>The other most requested product on the Pampered Chef Facebook page is the Quick Slice.</p><h2>4. Has there been any speculation about a potential "show changer" product in the past few weeks?</h2><p>Yes, there has been speculation about a potential show changer product in the past few weeks. The product being speculated as a show changer is the Quick Cooker.</p><h2>5. Which product is being speculated as a potential "show changer"?</h2><p>The product being speculated as a show changer is the Quick Cooker.</p>

1. What are the "most requested" products on the Pampered Chef Facebook page?

The two most requested products on the Pampered Chef Facebook page are the Quick Cooker and the Quick Slice.

2. What is the product featured on the cover of the Pampered Chef mini catalog?

The product featured on the cover of the mini catalog is the Quick Cooker.

3. What was the other "most requested" product on the Pampered Chef Facebook page?

The other most requested product on the Pampered Chef Facebook page is the Quick Slice.

4. Has there been any speculation about a potential "show changer" product in the past few weeks?

Yes, there has been speculation about a potential show changer product in the past few weeks. The product being speculated as a show changer is the Quick Cooker.

5. Which product is being speculated as a potential "show changer"?

The product being speculated as a show changer is the Quick Cooker.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
maldvs
  • kdangel518
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefZee
  • leftymac