• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Open House Flyer: Get a Sneak Peek at New Pampered Chef Products!

In summary, Becky is having an open house to introduce the new Fall products to her neighbors and friends, and is looking for ideas on a good example to use or a different way to introduce the products. She has a UM and some bamboo products, and is thinking of doing a raffle for either the UM or bamboo products.
scavallero
I was going to have an open house to introduce the new Fall products to my neighbors and friends, does anyone have a good example of one that I could use or change the pictures? Thanks for your help!

I don't put pictures of the new items since I include my invite in the new mini catalog.

here is what i'm sending out

Attachments

• Becky's_Fall_Open_House_Invite[1].doc
    94.5 KB · Views: 574
Thanks for sharing Becky, It looks wonderful, great job!

LOVE IT!!! Thank you!!!

I can't all the credit. I actually got it off here. Someone made it as a set of 2 (I think) and a set of 4 on one page. I can attach that if anyone wants to see it. :)

How are you (for anyone to answer) doing Prizes? especially if it is a "come when you can" sort of thing.Also- which recipes are you doing?

esavvymom said:
How are you (for anyone to answer) doing Prizes? especially if it is a "come when you can" sort of thing.

Also- which recipes are you doing?

I'm going to use some of the items from my boxes at NC. Then I have a ton of SB. Going to have a drawing every 30 min. My open house will be from 10-2 on a Saturday. Not sure on my recipes yet.

Here is my invite - I'm thinking of tweeking it to be between the hours of ? & ?

I just now noticed I screwed up the title when I saved it. LOL

Attachments

• Crystal Patton - Trail Show 7-09.doc
    42 KB · Views: 470
I have extras of stuff from NC but I also have a UM, and some bamboo stuff so I may do a few raffles. Just thinking out loud here- if the guest spends $25-49 raffle tickets for bamboo tray, $50+ the UM. That way I'm not out at all. :)

jbdowd0798 said:
I have extras of stuff from NC but I also have a UM, and some bamboo stuff so I may do a few raffles. Just thinking out loud here- if the guest spends $25-49 raffle tickets for bamboo tray, $50+ the UM. That way I'm not out at all. :)

I like this idea too. I may do both. SB for 30 min drawing and the nicer things for the tickets!

What is a New Products Open House Flyer?

A New Products Open House Flyer is a marketing tool used by Pampered Chef to introduce and showcase new products to customers. It is a flyer that contains information about the new products, their features, and any special promotions or discounts that may be available.

When are New Products Open House Flyers typically held?

New Products Open House Flyers are typically held when Pampered Chef launches a new product line or during a special promotion. They can also be organized by independent consultants for their customers.

How can I attend a New Products Open House Flyer event?

To attend a New Products Open House Flyer event, you can contact your local Pampered Chef independent consultant or check the company's website for upcoming events in your area. You can also host your own event and invite your friends and family to attend.

Are there any benefits to attending a New Products Open House Flyer?

Yes, there are benefits to attending a New Products Open House Flyer event. You will get to see and learn about new products, try samples, and ask any questions you may have. You may also have the opportunity to purchase the new products at a discounted price or receive free gifts with your purchase.

Can I purchase products at a New Products Open House Flyer event?

Yes, you can purchase products at a New Products Open House Flyer event. The event is a great opportunity to see and try new products before making a purchase. You can also place an order with your consultant or purchase directly at the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pamperedpartygirl
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • lauriedip
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Hollycancook