• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting New Products and Specials now Available on Our Website!

In summary, the information on the new products and guest and host specials is not yet available on the website. The reveal day for the new products is tomorrow, the 19th.
gbirkes
I thought that pictures and information about the new products , guest and host specials, and celebrations themes were supposed to be on the website today. I don't see anything different other than the link to buy her book. Am I looking in the wrong place or is the information not there yet.

It may be later in the day before they get it all online. I am not sure what date they said it would be available. I don't remember reading that anywhere. They are all beautiful pieces. I love the new Woven Selections piece.

Shawnna

I read somewhere about them telling people who went to the conference to not tell anyone until the 18th because they are going to have a big announcment and let the consultants find out what is new. If not through the website, how are they going to let us see all the new information and products?

MeetingAt your July Cluster Meeting!! Please go to your meeting. Your director is dying to share this information with you. I believe the reveal day is actually tomorrow, the 19th.

Ah...the cluster meetingI am slightly annoyed at the bad luck I am having with my cluster. I would LOVE to go to the cluster meeting this month, but they moved it to the following monday instead of yesterday. They announced this after I had already scheduled a really big kitchen show for that night, so there is no way that I can go. They moved it because apparently some of the other members were complaining that they wanted it moved because they couldn't come that day. Then they announced they were going to have a great big conference call last sunday night for all of us who couldn't make it to conference. (they were going to go over all the new products and other great stuff that happened at conference) Well, guess what! I couldn't get on the call because they scheduled it at the exact time as my mandatory training call. Needless to say, I am perturbed at my poor luck my first month. I know this will not happen often, but it sure stinks! I know it isn't anybody's fault, but it is very disappointing for all this to happen my very first month in TPC.

I know my cluster tapes the meetings and whoever can't make it to them can borrow the tape. Maybe you can ask someone to tape it for you.

WOW! Your cluster actually tapes the meetings?! That's great for those who are not able to attend. Our cluster meetings are extremely informal - directors kids running around, tv on in the background, etc. I could never imagine taping it! In addition, we haven't had a meeting in a while. My director apparently is too busy in the summer months, and back in May, 3 of her 4 children were sick, so she canceled the meeting and said she would call back to reschedule. That was the last I talked to her. I actually find out about what's going on from this site more than anything else. So, if there is some big announcement that were supposed to hear about from our director at a cluster meeting, I sure hope someone posts it here, or I may never know about it! :rolleyes:

That STINKS!!That really sucks that you guys won't be able to make you cluster meetings this month. It is a really important tool in our businesses. For the lady whose cluster changed the date on her, asking someone to tape it for you is great idea. For the lady with the disorganized meetings. That is truly unfortunate. Kids are a distraction no matter if they are yours or someone else's. But that is the great thing about our businesses...they are ours and we can run them how we like.

With that said, everyone here who went to conference is bursting with the news. I have pictures from the general session reveal and from the Product Preview room. I need to figure out how to load them on my pc and will send them later today.

Directors...New Product Questions?Directors and any others...Does anyone know where to find the information on the new products? I have never had a Director really. I do but I chose to do PC on my own and signed up online and to this day have never been to a PC show I haven't been the consultant for. SOOO all of that to say...I am really not understanding where to look for the product information. I have read that people are reading Product Use information, September Host and Guest specials are being talked about and I am feeling really out of the loop. :confused:

Please let me know!

Thanks
pamperedchefmama

Taping the meeting is a great idea, I will ask my director if she will do that for me.
It is unfortunate that your meetings are infrequent and noisy. Have you voiced a request that summer meetings be held? Maybe if nothing else a few of you could get together and just catch up on how your businesses are doing.
I also have no idea where people are getting all this new PC information, other than those who went to conference or their cluster meetings. Those of us who missed both are really out of the loop.

Well...everyone has been saying they will post new products on the 18th or 19th, so...where are they? I have heard about them but want to see pictures! Cant wait to see the colors in the SA stripes and all other additions.

Anyone take pictures at conference??I keep checking the website for pictures but so far no luck. Did anyone take pictures at conference that they are willing to share?? I have three shows this week and would love to start the "buzz" about the new stuff. If it's easier you can email me privately at [email protected] Thanks!!!!

I didn't take pics at conference, but here's a pic that I just snapped of the cover of the mini-catalogue. :)

Attachments

• striped sa_Small.jpg
    striped sa_Small.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 1,126
Here are a couple pictures.

Attachments

• Bamboo%20cutting%20board.jpg
    Bamboo%20cutting%20board.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 617
  • bar%20board%20n%20knife%20set.jpg
    bar%20board%20n%20knife%20set.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 632
Those are GREAT!!! Thanks!Those are Great!! Thank you so much for sharing! I just couldn't visualize the striped SA's. They are going to look very nice at my house :)

Thank you again!!!

Thank you!!! Those SA's are not what I had pictured. I am fortunate, I called mu director and asked if I could take one of her mini catalogs and replace it when I get mine. She said that was fine. Time permitting, I will scan and post some pics from the mini tonight when I get home.

Take control of your business
pamperedchefmama said:
Directors and any others...Does anyone know where to find the information on the new products? I have never had a Director really. I do but I chose to do PC on my own and signed up online and to this day have never been to a PC show I haven't been the consultant for. SOOO all of that to say...I am really not understanding where to look for the product information. I have read that people are reading Product Use information, September Host and Guest specials are being talked about and I am feeling really out of the loop. :confused:

Please let me know!

Thanks
pamperedchefmama

It's time for you to get in the loop! Attend cluster meetings! If your director doesn't have them, then call home office and find a director in your area that does. This is the only way that you will get into the loop. You also need to attend a show to learn from someone else who has been doing this for a while. The best part of this business is the fact that people share with each other. Most of the things that I have learned have come from meetings and of course, my first national conference this year!
Best of luck,
John

I agree, I think cluster meetings are invaluable! It's too bad when I hear that people don't attend them, their cluster doesn't hold them OR they're really unorganized and not worthwhile to attend. Obviously distance is a factor for some people, even for a hospitality cluster. But I strongly recommend going. It is such a great source of training, support (the recognition is great! :) ) and FUN. For those who have never been to one, we (at least in mine) always practice all the new recipes each season, usually there's some type of demo of a recipe, drawings for prizes, recognition for sales but all kinds of other areas, brainstorming about products and coming up with booking and recruiting lines for each one (this will be especially fun with all the new stuff) and bouncing ideas off of each other. It's great when there are a bunch of "seasoned" consultants and my cluster meeting has two directors...one who's been doing it 10 years and the other 7 years. It's also just fun to socialize and develop friendships through it. We have a couple members who spend 1-2 hours in the car getting to meetings every month, but they definitely see that it helps their business. Then you don't feel so alone, especially when you're starting out.

I have to say that my cluster meeting is the only "meeting" that I really look forward to! All other ones in my other job are never fun meetings. Hopefully those of you who haven't been able to go to one of yours will find some time to go ---especially to the first couple right after conference when there is SOOO much information! I can't wait until mine on Saturday...we're actually doing a special breakfast meeting at a restaurant. Yum! Then the August one will be our big "roll out the new recipes" one. :)

jmabner said:
It's time for you to get in the loop! Attend cluster meetings! If your director doesn't have them, then call home office and find a director in your area that does. This is the only way that you will get into the loop. You also need to attend a show to learn from someone else who has been doing this for a while. The best part of this business is the fact that people share with each other. Most of the things that I have learned have come from meetings and of course, my first national conference this year!
Best of luck,
John

Thank you John for the advice...It is not that I haven't wanted to attend, however, there was not but maybe a few consultants in our area, no directors and I was one of the first Future Directors...My husband is in the Army and gone often and with three kids driving over an hour to sit in on someone elses cluster meeting wasn't an option. As for attending other shows...the majority of those that I could attend were my own recruits. I feel that I have done well to get to where I am without any outside training, ect... I signed up under someone who did live near to me who was an advanced director who just up and quit PC...so I don't know how to connect to other people...just looking for some information about new season. Thank you so much.

Pictures!some pictures from the mini catalog

Attachments

• microplane.jpg
    microplane.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 611
  • pg11.jpg
    pg11.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 557
  • accessories.jpg
    accessories.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 641
  • boards.jpg
    boards.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 608
  • linens.jpg
    linens.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 684
Last edited:
Picturesa couple more pictures

For those of you who aren't aware. There is a special edition of KCN that includes the next three months specials and lots of other info that many of us do not have. I would imagine that it will be shipped in our fall paperwork box. So we won't have to wait much longer...I hope.

Attachments

• mold.jpg
    mold.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 553
  • woven.jpg
    woven.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 665
Last edited:
I love that woven selections. Its so pretty!

PC runnig late??Thanks so much for the pictures!! Now I can give my customers a better idea of what to expect! The SA's weren't exactly what I thought they'd be either. But they are festive and you can tell PC is having fun with it.

I just checked the website and I STILL haven't seen a link for the new products!! Has anyone thought about calling HO? I was going to try after my daughter goes down for her nap. This is the time she watches Sesame Street and I can check chefsuccess ;) !! HAHA!! If anyone beats me to it, let us know what they say. Because my calendar says the 20th, how about yours?!?!

In past seasons with new product releases, have they posted them on the website? I don't remember them doing that. I just heard about them through my cluster meeting, then next when everything came in the changeover package. So I'm just wondering if that is the plan. Maybe it's been stated somewhere and I missed it. We get the package by the 29th, right? Chances are it'll be sooner if it's anything like the shipment of the shows! So maybe that means in a week we'll have it! :)

pamperedbecky said:
In past seasons with new product releases, have they posted them on the website? I don't remember them doing that. I just heard about them through my cluster meeting, then next when everything came in the changeover package. So I'm just wondering if that is the plan. Maybe it's been stated somewhere and I missed it. We get the package by the 29th, right? Chances are it'll be sooner if it's anything like the shipment of the shows! So maybe that means in a week we'll have it! :)
Change over kits will arrive for consultants on about the 29th and products that were earned in the June promotion will ship then too. We wil be able to purchase new fall products at 50% off next week too.

Be patient, go to your cluster meeting!

still nothing new on web :(

1. What are the new products currently available on the website?

Our website is constantly updated with new and exciting products. You can find the latest additions under the "New Products" tab on our homepage.

2. How often are new products added to the website?

We strive to add new products to our website on a regular basis, typically every 1-2 weeks. This ensures that our customers have access to the latest and greatest products.

3. Are the new products on the website also available in stores?

Yes, all of the new products featured on our website are also available in our physical retail stores. However, availability may vary by location.

4. Can I purchase the new products on the website if I live outside of the United States?

At this time, our website only ships within the United States. However, we do have international consultants who may be able to assist you with purchasing the new products. Please contact our customer service for more information.

5. How can I stay updated on new product releases?

You can sign up for our email newsletter to receive updates on new product releases, as well as other promotions and special offers. You can also follow us on social media for the latest updates and sneak peeks of upcoming products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • christinaspc