• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Products.. Ideas, Wishes???

In summary, the customer wants more open stock cookware, cake testers to come back, better logo wear, a storage solution for stoneware, and a new color for the Glazed Stoneware.
More Dots for sure!

Still in my first year..when does the new Spring Catalog come out?

reusable grocery bags I think would be great peolpe will see PC every place.
stoneware freanch bread tube pan
cake testers back
small toaster tongs back
tea kettle
french onion soup bowls
small executive pan to melt butter

chef131doreen said:
reusable grocery bags I think would be great peolpe will see PC every place.

That would be a good one for merrill for us to order to use ourselves or to pass out to customers. Especially if we could have them customized with our info on them!

A very good Director friend of mine suggested an oblong bamboo tray. I think that's a great idea! It could be used indoors or out, and for decor items, too.

i love that idea, i love the bamboo stuff and want more of it!

I would like to see a different glazed stoneware color. Also, more solid colors in the SA. I am not a fan of the dots.

Laura420 said:
I think its time for the dots to go away too... its a little to wonder bready for me. Or at least had the stemware been etched glass dots, kinda like the Miksa cheers line, it would have looks more upscale and not so ... kiddish, circus'y. Time for newer, more classic or contemporary styles.

You know now that you mention the Wonder Bread thing I can totally see it! LOL They need to come out with something that appeals to more people. I know a girl who LOVEs the dots but most the time I get negative feedback on it.

a commission raise would be nice, but I don't see that happening. As far as our commission compared to other DS companies...by the time they pay for their hostess gifts, any software needed, bags to put products in, and sometimes even catalogs those 40% and 50% commissions turn into 20-25% commissions. Also, other companies dont give you catalogs and new software, and receipts, etc. at the beginning of each season. You have to take all of that into consideration. I asked a consultant for Uppercase Living and Stamping Up for a catalog and they sold me one for $5.

I hope we don't have a lot of restyled products but I would like to see a restyled garlic press and egg slicer plus. I don't want to see more colors either. I have scrapers in cranberry, yellow, white, blue, aqua, green, and orange...don't need a new color. I love the dots for everyday use and I love the cranberry...it matches my kitchen...but my favorite is the white because it works for casual get togethers and for fancy dinners. I didn't like the black pieces we had, didn't like the tiles at all, and barely tolerated the stripes. I hated, hated, hated th green and buttercup colors, and I wasn't crazy about the eggplant either. I wouldn't mind seeing a spice rack and prettier spice labels...the upgrade is still ugly.

Maybe a new cook book or 2?? I know I am always looking for new recipes.

10" Exec. Skillet in open stock. I could sell 2 of them immediately!! I would also like a spice rack either for sale, or something along the lines of the bags that consultants could earn to make them easier to transport and find!

I love the bamboo too. A rectangular serving tray would be beautiful! A Power cooking cookbook/ meals for $2 per serving themed. Redesign the pour spouts on the batter bowls to be drip free. An apron. I always have people ask for our apron. Maybe with the logo small on the hem. I hope they bring back the woven selections with some new pieces.

Oh yeah, and a bamboo rolling pin!!

BethCooks4U said:
I got some at Target for $1-$1.50 each. It isn't obvious that they're Target (there are trees on it and the "leaves" are targets) and I've gotten lots of comments on them at our local grocery store.

I have about 20 bags from our base commissary...and believe you me I fill them up when I grocery shop! LOL! I also have a bag that I take shopping with me that I got at World Market...it says My dog loves me....

I would LOVE to see more bamboo.
I think an asian bamboo steamer would be cool.

More cookbooks!

I really liked the quality of the holiday cookbook! The pages were nice & thick!

candiejayne said:
That would be a good one for merrill for us to order to use ourselves or to pass out to customers. Especially if we could have them customized with our info on them!

I love that idea - being able to customize our info on PC grocery bags. Send that idea to Merrill!

...we could give them to our hosts to use to shop for their recipe ingredients (and then they get to keep them of course).

BethCooks4U said:
I love that idea - being able to customize our info on PC grocery bags. Send that idea to Merrill!

...we could give them to our hosts to use to shop for their recipe ingredients (and then they get to keep them of course).

That is a really good idea Beth. It would sure help us advertise our product more.

nothing from Merrill is reasonably priced so I don't think we would be able to afford to give very many bags away. The bags are a great idea, but they are only $1 or so at WM so would we be able to be competitive on an item like that? Our towels are pretty pricey compared to other stores...I haven't shopped WS or Peir 1 or anything, so I don't know about that. For the most part our products are worth every pennie that it cost over what you would get at the store because the quality is so good, but I don't know about cloth bags.

AnnieBee said:
I have also thought that a 2 cup size prep bowl would be great for leftovers (for those who avoid using plastic) and for mixing very small amounts. A set of 2 would be awesome!

And I also hope that there will be a bigger square bamboo bowl for salads. It seems logical...

Small and medium SA pitchers, and more cranberry and/or white for those who don't like the dots. I do, but they don't match my blue kitchen!

I'm sure there is more, but my mind is blank right now!

I have had many customers want this as well. I would love this. I am trying to get away from the plastic thing also.
Schel

I store my stoneware on the wooden 'shoe racks', you know you buy them flat in the box and put them together, usually in white or wood tone. It is on a shelf in my pantry and works great for several layers of stoneware without having to stack much on top of each other. Depending on your cabinets, they may fit inside a cabinet also. I actually have another one in the cabinets under my cooktop for cookware, Foreman grill, etc.
Hope this helps someone!

love that idea lane!

cheflane said:
I store my stoneware on the wooden 'shoe racks', you know you buy them flat in the box and put them together, usually in white or wood tone. It is on a shelf in my pantry and works great for several layers of stoneware without having to stack much on top of each other. Depending on your cabinets, they may fit inside a cabinet also. I actually have another one in the cabinets under my cooktop for cookware, Foreman grill, etc.
Hope this helps someone!
Love to see a pic of your organized stones!

BethCooks4U said:

Maybe we can paint our own at a cheffer "conference"! :love: We make a stencil or silk screen and get inexpensive canvas, or other bags to print. :) And as a bonus we all get together at a host cheffers house. Not only do we add to our business, but we have fun, too! ;)

mrssyvo said:
For the SA lines:
Sugar bowl and creamer

In general:
Woven selection for the square baker
Cake tester to come back

Like the sugar bowl/creamer idea. On the woven selections, put your square baker in the one for the large SA square bowl. It will fit in the bottom and have protective weave an inch or two above.

I had someone want to order the cake tester for Christmas as a stocking stuffer. I used mine tonight (and often use it) so I'll second that idea!

Covers for the SA square bowls! I always serve dips in them and would LOVE to be able to slap a lid on them and throw in the fridge!

aPamperedBride said:
Like the sugar bowl/creamer idea. On the woven selections, put your square baker in the one for the large SA square bowl. It will fit in the bottom and have protective weave an inch or two above.

I had someone want to order the cake tester for Christmas as a stocking stuffer. I used mine tonight (and often use it) so I'll second that idea!

Unfortunately, that one's been discontinued, though. :(

News Flash...

cake tester is coming back as a HWC item this May.

<H2>1. What kind of new products can we expect from Pampered Chef?</H2><p>At Pampered Chef, we are always looking for new and innovative products to add to our collection. We have a team of product developers constantly researching and testing new ideas to bring to our customers. Some recent new products include the Quick Cooker, Indoor Outdoor Portable Grill, and the Deluxe Air Fryer.</p><H2>2. Can we make suggestions for new products or share our ideas and wishes?</H2><p>Yes, we welcome all ideas and suggestions from our customers! We have a "Product Idea" form on our website where you can submit your thoughts and wishes for new products. Our team takes these suggestions into consideration when developing new products.</p><H2>3. Will there be any new additions to your stainless steel cookware line?</H2><p>We are constantly expanding and improving our stainless steel cookware line. We understand that our customers love this collection and we are always looking for ways to make it even better. Keep an eye out for new and improved stainless steel pieces in the near future!</p><H2>4. Do you offer any open stock stainless steel pieces?</H2><p>We currently offer a variety of open stock stainless steel pieces, including skillets, saucepans, and stockpots. You can find these on our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. We are always adding new open stock pieces to our collection, so be sure to check back often!</p><H2>5. Can we expect any new logo wear or merchandise?</H2><p>We understand that our customers love to show off their Pampered Chef pride with logo wear and merchandise. That's why we are constantly updating and expanding our selection of logo wear and other merchandise. Keep an eye out for new and improved options, including better quality materials and designs.</p>

1. What kind of new products can we expect from Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we are always looking for new and innovative products to add to our collection. We have a team of product developers constantly researching and testing new ideas to bring to our customers. Some recent new products include the Quick Cooker, Indoor Outdoor Portable Grill, and the Deluxe Air Fryer.

2. Can we make suggestions for new products or share our ideas and wishes?

Yes, we welcome all ideas and suggestions from our customers! We have a "Product Idea" form on our website where you can submit your thoughts and wishes for new products. Our team takes these suggestions into consideration when developing new products.

3. Will there be any new additions to your stainless steel cookware line?

We are constantly expanding and improving our stainless steel cookware line. We understand that our customers love this collection and we are always looking for ways to make it even better. Keep an eye out for new and improved stainless steel pieces in the near future!

4. Do you offer any open stock stainless steel pieces?

We currently offer a variety of open stock stainless steel pieces, including skillets, saucepans, and stockpots. You can find these on our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. We are always adding new open stock pieces to our collection, so be sure to check back often!

5. Can we expect any new logo wear or merchandise?

We understand that our customers love to show off their Pampered Chef pride with logo wear and merchandise. That's why we are constantly updating and expanding our selection of logo wear and other merchandise. Keep an eye out for new and improved options, including better quality materials and designs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mspibb
  • lindy0116
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U