• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What new products are for sale?

I also have the rolling tote. Shipping will be $8 for the tote and $5 for shipping for the placemats.Thanks! I will take the placemats and the tote.I just PM'd you. I still have the placemats and the tote. They are both in great condition. I am also looking for a turnabout tote. Do you happen to know of any that are available?I don't think so, but I will check and let you know. Thanks! I just PM'd you. I still have the placemats and the tote. They are both in great condition. I am also looking for a
Becky0216
Here is an updated list that I can post.
Items are new in packaging unless noted as display. Display items are in perfect condition and unused. Please PM me for a current product list.

3 Purple tiles placemats 2 pack $4.00 each
White Tool Turn About $7.00
Simple Additions Round Platter white (new, discontinued one) $15.00 Pending
Bread Crocks- $6.00 each
Colored Measuring cups (discontinued) - $5.00
6 Bamboo spreaders (some with plastic, some w/o but never used. Just came that way) - $2.00 each
Pink HWC kitchen brush - $5.00
Pocket Thermometer - $7.00
bread tube scalloped - $4.00
Lime green hot pad/trivet (no packaging) $3.00

Also have the Rolling tote for $55.00 in great condition and a B&W pics messenger bag NIP for $10.

Last edited:
Becky:

I just pm'd you!

Thanks,
Cindy

i just pm'd you too!

Do you still have items available...if so can I get a list and prices. Thanks.

I do. I responded to all my PM's today with the list. PM me if you didn't already

please pm me a list

I pm'ed you. Please send me a list

sent the lists to each of you.

I just PM'd you. Just in case Im not too late to jump on this.

I added alot of stuff to my list if anyone that checked before wants to check again.

Can you also pm me the list!!

Can you please e-mail me the list at [email protected]. Thanks I am a new consultant and new stuff would be great! Thanks

Becky0216 said:
I have some new F/W products as well as items in the current catalog that I need to get sold. Please PM me for the list and prices. Would like them to go fast because I need the money to pay my mothers funeral bill.

Thanks
Becky

Here is an updated list that I can post.
Items are new in packaging unless noted as display. Display items are in perfect condition and unused. Please PM me for a current product list.

3 Purple tiles placemats 2 pack $4.00 each
White Tool Turn About $7.00
Simple Additions Round Platter white (new, discontinued one) $15.00 Pending
Bread Crocks- $6.00 each
Colored Measuring cups (discontinued) - $5.00
6 Bamboo spreaders (some with plastic, some w/o but never used. Just came that way) - $2.00 each
Pink HWC kitchen brush - $5.00
Pocket Thermometer - $7.00
bread tube scalloped - $4.00
Lime green hot pad/trivet (no packaging) $3.00

Also have the Rolling tote for $55.00 in great condition and a B&W pics messenger bag NIP for $10.

sent list to those who asked. Thanks so much for all the interest.

very interested in rolling tote, is it as big as are starter tote but with wheels?

I don't think the rolling tote is at big as the starter tote but it is sturdier - which can be good or bad depending on how you look at it. The starter tote is more flexible and will fit around things but there is very little "give" in the rolling tote. It's still a great addition to have and I use it mostly for booths and fairs.

do you still have the rolling tote?

I still have it.

what will the shipping be to 56164?

if that does not cost to much i will take that rolling case

Pming you!

have anything else left? I'm looking for a turnabout tote?? Do they even sell them anymore?

Thanks!
Jill

I don't have a turnabout tote. I am PM'ing you what I still have.

1. What new products do you have for sale?

We have a variety of new products for sale, including our Deluxe Air Fryer, Quick Cooker, and Non-Stick Stackable Cooling Rack.

2. Are the new products dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of our new products are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and convenience.

3. Can I purchase the new products individually or only in a set?

You can purchase the new products individually or in a set. We offer a variety of options to fit your needs and budget.

4. Are there any special deals or promotions for the new products?

Yes, we often have special deals and promotions for our new products. Check our website or contact your consultant for more information.

5. How can I learn more about the features and uses of the new products?

You can visit our website for detailed product descriptions and usage tips. You can also contact your consultant for personalized recommendations and demonstrations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • Denise K
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise K
Replies