• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Our Exciting New 2015 Products | Spring/Summer Catalog Preview

In summary, the conversation mainly revolves around the anticipation and excitement for the new 2015 spring/summer catalog from Pampered Chef. Participants share their thoughts and wishes for new products, including a possible cast iron skillet, domed lid for the roasting pan, and a wok in the stainless cookware line. They also express their love for the classic and versatile white color and hope to see more white products introduced. Some are disappointed to see certain items being discontinued, such as the bamboo tablet and phone charging station. The new catalog will be available for customers on March 1st.
otisbg
Gold Member
We have two weeks until the new 2015 spring/summer catalog is unveiled. Does anyone have any thoughts on what new products will be introduced? and what will be retired?

I have no clues but I am very excited. I love new catalogs. I always wonder when they do new products in a different color if they are going to change anything. White stone, white brie baker... but then we just came out with the red rectangular bakers, so I don't know. I think we have done white before. I have some things in cream. My mom LOVES her striped bowls so I hope something that size comes out again.

I hope they come out with more in white. I personally love the cranberry but many others say it doesn't go with their kitchen. White pretty much goes with everything! The other items I've been wanting forever would make more sense as a fall addition:Cast iron skillet
Domed lid for the roasting pan I use my roasting pan on the stovetop for large recipes ALL the time but many of the recipes call for a lid. Domed so that you could fit a turkey in there it could compete with one of those portable ovens and turkey bags - so moist!

I used to hate white and have almost everything from Pampered Chef in the Cranberry color...including all the stoneware. I gave up my dots dinnerware when they launched the all white and found that I LOVE white! It really makes the food pop (sounds weird, but everything tastes better when it looks better, or maybe I am just really weird). I would love to see them introduces the stoneware in white...and bring back the simple additions dinnerware. New spritzer please! New design does not work as well. I would also love to see them add a wok to the stainless cookware line up.

not sure what i want to see, but i have seen some of the teaser discontinued items and am sad to see some of the items going... hoping they are revamping several of them...
So sad that the bamboo tablet and phone charging station is among them... its one thing i DO USE EVERY day, even the days i dont cook

I agree about coming out with more white. It's a classic look and goes with just about any décor.

otisbg said:
We have two weeks until the new 2015 spring/summer catalog is unveiled. Does anyone have any thoughts on what new products will be introduced? and what will be retired?

otisbg said:
When is it available online for customers?

Miss L Bergeron said:
When is it available online for customers?
New catalog items are available March 1st.

1. What new products are being released for 2015?

We are excited to introduce a variety of new products for 2015, including our Deluxe Air Fryer, Quick Cooker, and Ultimate Mandoline. We also have new items in our stoneware, cookware, and kitchen tools collections.

2. Are there any new products specifically for baking?

Yes, we have a line of new bakeware products, including our Stoneware Ceramic Round Baker, Pastry Blender, and Adjustable Measuring Cup. These products are perfect for all your baking needs.

3. Will there be any new products for grilling and outdoor cooking?

Absolutely! Our new Grill Press, BBQ Set, and Kabob Skewers are perfect for summer grilling. We also have a new line of grill seasonings and rubs.

4. Are there any new products for meal prep and organization?

Yes, we have several new products to help with meal prep and organization, including our Food Chopper, 3-in-1 Avocado Tool, and Stackable Meal Prep Containers. These products make cooking and storing food a breeze.

5. Can I see the new products in person before purchasing?

Of course! We will be hosting in-home and virtual cooking parties where you can see and try out our new products. You can also visit our website or attend a local Pampered Chef event to see the products in person.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Melissa Burkett
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • NRcritques
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
NRcritques
  • PC Angel