• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you showcasing new products at your February shows?

In summary, Rachel brings a few new products to show at her next show in order to get bookings for the new season. She says that she only brings a few items just to peak the interest of her guests, and that this usually works well to get bookings for the next show.
Cookingwithmichelle
Silver Member
Hi everyone,

This is the first season change for me. I have a show on Tues and one next Mon. I was wondering if you all take your new products and display them at Feb shows to get booking for the new season? How do you do this? What do you say?

Thanks for the input!
Smile,
Michelle

I have been showing a couple of things: I bring my executive saute pan because I want to emphasize it and create buzz for bookings. Plus, the host is able to order it. I have also brought along the balloon whip and the aqua mix and scraper and mention that they are from the new line in March. And I have been using my microfibre towel, but haven't really mentioned it.

Love,
Rachel

Think it throughDuring the last week of February I might be bringing a few of my new products, but will only say 'if your curiosity just won't let you wait, and you want a quick look at some of the new products in March - I have brought a few to show you - but please don't ask questions about them since they are not available to you until March 1. AND, I'd much rather tell both you and your guests at the show you host in March!'

Use curiosity as a booking tool. Don't flaunt the new products because ultimately people recognize your insincerity.

Energy matters.

I also agree with the pp, I only ever bring a few items just to peak their interest. Quite often I will get several bookings just because they want to see the new stuff!

New ProductsI have been taking a few items along this whole month. When I introduce them, I usually laugh and say that I have to tease just a little. I pass the items around and let them know that they will be available for March 1. This seems to help get the bookings going.

I have been bringing it all and they love it. I've been getting bookings mostly because they love the new colorful picnic plates. I told my guest at my last show that for the next two months these wonderful plates are what I'm giving as a hostess gift and I've been getting bookings. :D

Because I've been bringing it all with me to show, everyone has mentioned that they will be at the next show to order, which is great cause I know ahead of time that I will have alot of people at my next shows.

1. What new products are being released at the February shows?

At the February shows, we are releasing a variety of new products, including our new Deluxe Air Fryer, Food Chopper, and Quick Cooker. We also have new additions to our popular stoneware and cookware collections.

2. Will there be any exclusive deals or discounts on the new products?

Yes, at the February shows, we will be offering exclusive deals and discounts on our new products. Be sure to attend the shows or contact your consultant for more information on these promotions.

3. Can I purchase the new products online or do I have to attend a show?

You can purchase the new products both online and at the February shows. If you prefer to shop online, simply visit our website or contact your consultant for assistance with placing an order.

4. Are there any new products specifically for meal prep or healthy cooking?

Yes, we have several new products that are perfect for meal prep and healthy cooking. Our Deluxe Air Fryer and Food Chopper are great for creating quick and healthy meals, while our Quick Cooker makes it easy to cook nutritious dishes in a fraction of the time.

5. Can I see a demonstration of the new products at the February shows?

Absolutely! Our consultants will be demonstrating the new products at the February shows, so you can see them in action and ask any questions you may have. We also have videos and tutorials available on our website for your convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cindykl2009
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PamperChefCarol
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • cewcooks