1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings New Products at Feb Shows?

1. Cookingwithmichelle

Cookingwithmichelle Member Silver Member

Hi everyone,

This is the first season change for me. I have a show on Tues and one next Mon. I was wondering if you all take your new products and display them at Feb shows to get booking for the new season? How do you do this? What do you say?

Thanks for the input!
    Smile,
    Michelle

2. RachelNguyen

RachelNguyen Guest

I have been showing a couple of things: I bring my executive saute pan because I want to emphasize it and create buzz for bookings. Plus, the host is able to order it. I have also brought along the balloon whip and the aqua mix and scraper and mention that they are from the new line in March. And I have been using my microfibre towel, but haven't really mentioned it.

Love,
    Rachel

Feb 20, 2006
  3. scottcooks

scottcooks Veteran Member Gold Member

Think it through

During the last week of February I might be bringing a few of my new products, but will only say 'if your curiosity just won't let you wait, and you want a quick look at some of the new products in March - I have brought a few to show you - but please don't ask questions about them since they are not available to you until March 1. AND, I'd much rather tell both you and your guests at the show you host in March!'

Use curiosity as a booking tool. Don't flaunt the new products because ultimately people recognize your insincerity.

Energy matters.

Feb 20, 2006
  4. soonerchef

soonerchef Veteran Member

I also agree with the pp, I only ever bring a few items just to peak their interest. Quite often I will get several bookings just because they want to see the new stuff!

Feb 20, 2006
  5. bkwrm

bkwrm Novice Member

New Products

I have been taking a few items along this whole month. When I introduce them, I usually laugh and say that I have to tease just a little. I pass the items around and let them know that they will be available for March 1. This seems to help get the bookings going.

Feb 20, 2006
  6. AFwife

AFwife Guest

I have been bringing it all and they love it. I've been getting bookings mostly because they love the new colorful picnic plates. I told my guest at my last show that for the next two months these wonderful plates are what I'm giving as a hostess gift and I've been getting bookings. :D

Because I've been bringing it all with me to show, everyone has mentioned that they will be at the next show to order, which is great cause I know ahead of time that I will have alot of people at my next shows.

Feb 20, 2006
Have something to add?