• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Product Video on Facebook/Email

In summary, the conversation discussed the possibility of sharing a new product video on Facebook or through email invitations for a mystery host party. It was clarified that sharing the video would be a violation of Pampered Chef's policies, as all materials created by the company are protected under copyright laws. The speaker advised contacting tech support for any further questions or concerns.
Karen Weber
Gold Member
I just got an email from one of my team members and I thought I would ask all the experts on chef success!

She asked me if there was a way to take the new product video and post it on facebook or send it out as part of an email invitation for a mystery host party.

Is this possible? And more importantly if it is, can we do it or would it be in vialation of any "ownership" rule with P.C.

I've advised her to contact tech support but lately answers from p.c. has taken weeks and I'm not sure when she is hosting her mystery host party.

Thanks so much,

Karen

Yes, it is possible to share the product video on Facebook and as part of an email invitation for a mystery host party. It depends on the specific Terms of Service associated with the product video. Make sure to review the Terms of Service associated with the product video for any restrictions or guidelines for sharing the video on social media or in emails. You should also make sure that the video does not violate any copyrights or trademarks associated with the product. If you have any questions about the Terms of Service or copyright/trademark issues, it is best to contact tech support directly.

Hi Karen,Great question! I understand your team member's excitement about wanting to share the new product video with others. Unfortunately, posting the video on social media or sending it out as part of an email invitation for a party would be a violation of Pampered Chef's policies.Pampered Chef takes copyright and intellectual property very seriously, and all videos, images, and other materials created by the company are protected under copyright laws. This means that they cannot be shared or used without permission from Pampered Chef. Additionally, sharing these materials could potentially harm the company's brand and reputation.I suggest reminding your team member to only use materials provided by Pampered Chef for marketing and promoting parties, such as the digital invitations and images available in the Consultant's Corner. If she wants to share the new product video, she can direct potential guests to the Pampered Chef website or social media pages where the video is available.I hope this helps clarify the rules and guidelines for sharing Pampered Chef materials. If your team member has any further questions, I recommend reaching out to Pampered Chef's consultant support team for more information.Best of luck with your team's mystery host party!Sincerely,

What is a "New Product Video"?

A "New Product Video" is a promotional video that showcases a new product or service being offered by a company. It is typically used to generate excitement and interest in the product, and can be shared on various platforms such as Facebook and through email marketing campaigns.

Why should I use a video to promote my new product?

Using a video to promote your new product can be a highly effective marketing strategy. Videos are engaging, attention-grabbing, and can convey information in a more dynamic and visually appealing way compared to text or images. They also have the potential to reach a wider audience and can be easily shared on social media, making it a cost-effective way to promote your new product.

How can I create a "New Product Video" for Facebook/Email?

Creating a "New Product Video" for Facebook or email can be done in a few simple steps. First, determine the key message and features you want to highlight in the video. Then, gather high-quality visuals such as product images or footage. Use a video editing software or hire a professional to create the video. Once the video is ready, you can upload it to your Facebook page or include it in your email marketing campaign.

What length should my "New Product Video" be?

The ideal length for a "New Product Video" can vary depending on the platform and audience. For Facebook, it is recommended to keep the video between 30 seconds to 2 minutes, as attention spans are shorter on social media. For email, the video should be shorter, around 30 seconds to 1 minute. However, the most important factor is to make sure the video is concise and engaging, regardless of its length.

How can I measure the success of my "New Product Video" on Facebook/Email?

You can measure the success of your "New Product Video" on Facebook by tracking engagement metrics such as views, likes, comments, and shares. You can also measure the click-through rate on your email marketing campaign to see how many people watched the video after receiving the email. Additionally, you can conduct surveys or gather feedback to get a better understanding of how the video was received by your target audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Judybabe
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • kam