• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a new product timeline cover? Check out our latest releases!

In summary, a New Product Timeline Cover is a type of cover photo that can be added to a business or brand's Facebook page to showcase a new product or service. To create one, you can use design software or hire a professional graphic designer, and include the product name, images, tagline, and branding. It is recommended to create a separate cover for each product launch and update it periodically.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Here are the new products. This forum is compressing my images that I upload, though, so if you want a better resolution, feel free to grab it off my TT facebook page. Thanks!

Attachments

• fall2012newproducttimeline.jpg
    fall2012newproducttimeline.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 879
Thank you! I've just posted it on my business page!

There's a newer one on my FB page now...

Thanks!! I love it, but some how I have a big white block? I wish I was savvy at editing pictures:)

There is a block where your profile picture would overlay on top of the cover photo... is that what you are talking about?

Thanks, Joy! You rock!

What is a New Product Timeline Cover?

A New Product Timeline Cover is a type of cover photo that can be added to a business or brand's Facebook page to showcase a new product or service. It is a visual representation of the product launch and can be used to generate interest and excitement among followers.

How do I create a New Product Timeline Cover?

To create a New Product Timeline Cover, you can use a design software or online graphic design tool, such as Canva or Adobe Photoshop. You can also hire a professional graphic designer to create a custom cover for your product launch. Make sure to follow Facebook's guidelines for cover photo dimensions and content restrictions.

What should I include in a New Product Timeline Cover?

A New Product Timeline Cover should include the product name, images or illustrations of the product, and a short and catchy tagline or description. You can also include your brand logo and any relevant hashtags or call-to-action phrases. Keep the design clean, visually appealing, and in line with your brand's aesthetic.

Can I use a New Product Timeline Cover for multiple products?

Yes, you can use a New Product Timeline Cover for multiple products by creating a collage or incorporating different product images into the cover design. However, it is recommended to create a separate cover for each product launch to avoid clutter and confusion.

How long should I keep a New Product Timeline Cover on my Facebook page?

A New Product Timeline Cover should be kept on your Facebook page for the duration of the product launch period. Once the product is no longer new, you can replace the cover with a new one or revert to your previous cover photo. It is also a good idea to update the cover periodically to keep your page fresh and engaging.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
aried
  • kcmckay