• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Share Your Product Ideas with The Pampered Chef!

In summary, the customers would like to see products such as silicone bake ware, a black tool-turn about, a cup cake carrier, a stainless steel tool turn about, a stone in one of my PC cookbooks, a 6 hole stoneware muffin pan, a strainer/drainer lid for the cookware, a Cake Stand, and a non-stick line of bakeware.
chefbilyeu
What products would you like to see The Pampered Chef come out with?

What changes in products would you like to see made?

What products would you like to see back in the catalog?

Just thought this would be fun to share!!! :)

This is a good one!
I'd like to see silicone bake ware. I've had a lot of people ask for it. I'd also like to see the kitchen soap and lotion line expand.
I'd like the Ice Shaver to come back.

I've had a request at my show for a salad spinner. That's one that I hadn't thought of until I had to go buy one at Wal Mart!

My customers want a black tool-turn about. I wrote that down a lot in the product showcase room where they take new suggestions and ideas. :)

I would like to have a cup cake carrier. A product that would carry at least 24 cupcakes.

PampMomof3 said:
My customers want a black tool-turn about. I wrote that down a lot in the product showcase room where they take new suggestions and ideas. :)
I wrote down a stainless steel tool turn about!

There is a stone in on of my PC cookbooks in a picture of I think its called party bowl pasta or something like that. They don't sell it anymore but I would love to have it so that is something I would like to see come back.

Angela Epps said:
I would like to have a cup cake carrier. A product that would carry at least 24 cupcakes.

If you take the inserts out of the chillzanne rectangle, including the gel insert, it holds cupcakes nicely. You can only fit 12 in, though. :)

Cake StandI am always asked if we have cake stands, and unfortunately I always have to say "no". I would like to see one, like a white ceramic or porcelain with a raised design around the stand cover. I am tired of the glass ones, where you can see the frosting all getting messed up around it and the plastic ones that just look oh so cheap... a PC quality one would be great!!

Silicone BrushI absolutely hate :mad: my pastry brush and BBQ Brushes because no matter what you do to clean them they have always got residue left in them. I saw a Silicone Brush that has silicone bristles instead of normal ones and it was so easy to clean. I think I saw it on Food Net.

I wish they would bring back the large and small Stoneware Baking Bowls. I have these items and use them all the time.

I would like to see a 6 hole stoneware muffin pan come out. I'd also like to see strainer/drainer lids for the cookware. I have a set of pots and pans with this feature and love it! :D

Lee Anne :p

I know this is old....but look how many of these items have come to fruition!! :D

I cannot find where to suggest items to HO on CC. I have a great idea that isn't made by anyone else!! (Or at least that I have seen!!!) :cool:

Does anyone know who to send these suggestions to?? :confused:

Oh My Gosh! :eek: I forgot I had posted that wish!! :D And let me tell you, I have been using the heck out of my new 6 hole muffin stone!! It is starting to "brown-up" really nice!!! :p

Lee Anne

That is really funny that the suggestions have come to life! How awesome is that?!!! :) ;)

Go to CC, Click on Managing Your Business, Home Office Contacts, and then I would send it to New Product Suggestions! Have Fun!!

New Product IdeaI saw something on Martha Stewart the other day that I thought would be too cool to have. It is a special knife/fork that is used to cut angel food cake without smashing it.

Anything red!! My host from Sat night has an apple kitchen and she has a red coffee pot, a red toaster and red etc. She has her husband spray paint those!!
:eek:
But personnally I have had so much triouble w/ the cookie press. My cookies dont turn out right w/ it. The dough just oozzes out after the first batch. I tried to fridge the press to keep cool and it still oozzed out. :(

ive had a couple people ask if they can get the simple additions in the solid colors without getting the entertaining set. i think it would be a good idea to sell the colors as open stock

wish listsglass and plastic punch bowl sets

storage containers for flour, sugar, etc.

I'd like to see a SA cream & sugar bowl set, to go on the table with all the other SA pieces I have.

Erin M said:
ive had a couple people ask if they can get the simple additions in the solid colors without getting the entertaining set. i think it would be a good idea to sell the colors as open stock

I've had people ask for that too. They wanted to buy the solid color pieces for use as everyday dinnerware. I did make that suggestion to the HO last year...

Popcorn popperI had a host ask for a popcorn popper to make popcorn on the stove. I have been wanting a snap on lid with a handle to carry around the stones. I know we have the lids for the rec baker and the deep dish but they aren't exactly tight. It is prettier than saran wrap or foil.
I personally would like some more designs on the kids cookie cutter set. I really liked the recipe collection binder. I hope they make a new design on that. I also really like the cake tester, it's better than a toothpick. :p
I personally like the black iron looking hospitality stand, three tiered stand and small bowl caddy. It will match my kitchen in our new home. I don't like the new design with the arch around the top.
Debbie

i would like to see....i would like to see sa colored pieces...everyone asks for them but most wont pay $64 for those pieces....
i would also like to see a pineapple corer...we eat fresh pineapple all the time at my house...my mother in-law has one but its old as the hills but works perfectly....

I would like to see...I am just getting started with PC and have already had people tell me that they would like more consumable products like sauces, dips,soups, etc similar to another home based business company. Seems like most people I am telling about my new job say "I am PC out - I have all their stuff but wish you had more consumable products". I would like silicon pastry brushes. I would also like to see cookware that is induction cooktop compatible (must be magnetic) as that is what I have in my house and can't use any of the PC cookware. :(

What type of new products can I suggest to Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we welcome suggestions for new products from our customers. We are always looking for ways to improve our product line and make cooking easier and more enjoyable for our customers. You can suggest new products that you feel would benefit our customers in their cooking and baking adventures.

How can I submit my new product suggestion to Pampered Chef?

To submit your new product suggestion to Pampered Chef, you can fill out the form on our website under the "New Product Suggestions" tab. You can also send us an email with your idea, along with any pictures or drawings you may have. We review all suggestions and appreciate your input.

Will I receive credit or compensation if my new product suggestion is used by Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we value our customers' ideas and suggestions. If your new product suggestion is chosen to be developed and sold by Pampered Chef, you will receive credit for your idea and may be compensated for your contribution. Our team will reach out to you to discuss further details and arrangements.

How long does it take for a new product suggestion to be reviewed and possibly developed by Pampered Chef?

We receive numerous new product suggestions from our customers, and our team carefully reviews each one. The review process can take several weeks, and not all suggestions will be chosen for development. However, we appreciate your patience and will keep you updated on the status of your suggestion.

Can I suggest improvements to existing Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can suggest improvements to existing Pampered Chef products. We are always looking for ways to enhance our products and make them even better for our customers. Your feedback is essential to us, and we encourage you to share your ideas on how we can improve our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies