• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready for the Dots SUV?

In summary, the new product for Fall 09 is the Dots SUV. You can earn commission on it if you are a consultant, and it is a really cute and funny spoiler. There are many ideas for using it as a marketing ploy, such as printing your contact information on the dots or taking them off in a parking lot.
EpTxGuy
Here it is, boys and girls, the big new product for Fall 09:
The Dots SUV!!!
PamperedChefDotsCar.jpg

Man, wouldn't you like to earn comission on this baby! If only it were real!

You know I would never ever reveal a spoiler from conference before wave 3 ends! I didn't even go to conference this year!

Remember.....Hand wash only!!! :)

Last edited:
LOL I was like "WOW someone in wave 3 got a sneek peak already!?!" Cool dude!

That would be something if we could earn a car! It would definitely be noticable driving down the road. Mary Kay has pink cars so why can't we have a dots one!

don't consultants at the executive level get a car allowance? maybe it should come with a dots allowance!

very cute spoiler by the way - thanks for bringing some levity to this issue!

That's HILARIOUS! :thumbup:

I would totally drive a Dots car! :)

My friends, Phil and Laura DOTTS, would love it! In fact, I'm going to send them a link to this thread in hopes that they, non-cheffers, could read it!

I'm with suzipoh!

This is hilarious! I'll bet this was the most read thread of the day. Thanks for the chuckle. We all needed something light-hearted.

That cracked me up!!!

I Really Laughed Out Loud!!!!
Thanks!

Mean!
BUT SO FUNNY!

DessertDivaFL said:
Mary Kay has pink cars so why can't we have a dots one!

All you have to do is buy a white vehicle, and then get Merrill to come out with some cling type colored circles that would stick to your car. That shouldn't be too hard to do. :)

OK now that is really neat! I would actually drive that thing!
Talk about getting noticed and I love the dots plates and stem ware!

Wow! The Furry Guy and I were discussing today how to paint our new door. I suggested PC dots. We're "thinking about it." LOL!

here is an awesome link to getting dots for your car...I would soooooo love to do this if only I had a white car...my hubby would kill me LOL

Polka Dots 48-Piece Car Magnet Set

Or as a marketing ploy have your PC contact info printed on each dot and a "take one" on each one so that people can get your "business dot" off your car in a parking lot.

ivykeep said:
Or as a marketing ploy have your PC contact info printed on each dot and a "take one" on each one so that people can get your "business dot" off your car in a parking lot.

That is a pretty interesting concept! LOL!

1. What is the new product being released by Pampered Chef?

The new product being released by Pampered Chef is a multi-functional kitchen tool that will revolutionize the way you cook and prepare meals.

2. Can you give us a hint about what the new product will do?

Without giving too much away, the new product will make cooking and meal prep faster, easier, and more enjoyable for home cooks of all levels.

3. Is the new product available for purchase now?

Not yet! The new product will be available for purchase on our website and through our independent consultants starting on the scheduled release date.

4. Will the new product come with any special promotions or discounts?

Yes, we will be offering special promotions and discounts for our loyal customers and new customers who purchase the new product during the initial release period.

5. Can you share any customer reviews or feedback about the new product?

We have received overwhelmingly positive reviews and feedback from our product testers and early adopters. Many have shared how the new product has made their cooking experience more efficient and enjoyable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hankins
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
MORFIA
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies