• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stunning Photos of New Product - Captured in a Crowded Room

In summary, you are allowed to use the product photos you took for your personal website or social media, but credit must be given to Pampered Chef. These photos are not available for commercial use, but you can contact the marketing department for permission. The photos do not need to be edited or filtered, but you can add your own personal touch. Sharing the photos is allowed as long as credit is given and they are for personal use. As an employee, you will not receive compensation for the photos, but your efforts are appreciated.
DebbieJ
I took a few photos, not a lot as the room was super crowded when I was in there.

Enjoy!

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y283/jenningsdeb/NC%202008/

Great photos!! Thanks for sharing!!!

The new products are beautiful. Thanks for sharing!!

thanks so much for taking pictures! I could not go this time. but i will next time!
lori monninger

Thanks so much for posting the pics. I love the new products now I think I will spend my PC Dollars I have been saving...YEAH!

I love the framed Dot pieces! I know decoration only, but that is so cool.

Thanks for the pics! I think I'm going to have to get the dots wine glasses!

Thanks for the pics! I LOVE your ring... where on earth did you possibly get it?!?! :D:D:D

Thanks so much for posting! I love the ideas for different ways to use the pieces!

Thanks for sharing your pictures! Ü

1. Can I use the product photos I took for my personal website or social media?

Yes, you are welcome to use the product photos you took for your personal website or social media. However, please make sure to credit Pampered Chef as the source of the photos.

2. Are the product photos I took available for commercial use?

The product photos you took are intended for personal use only and are not available for commercial use. If you are interested in using our product photos for commercial purposes, please contact our marketing department for permission.

3. Do I need to edit or filter the product photos I took before using them?

No, the product photos you took are already professionally edited and do not need further editing or filtering. However, feel free to add your own personal touch to the photos as long as it does not misrepresent the product.

4. Can I share the product photos I took with others?

Yes, you can share the product photos you took with others as long as they are also for personal use and credit is given to Pampered Chef as the source of the photos.

5. Will I receive any compensation for the product photos I took?

No, as an employee of Pampered Chef, you will not receive any compensation for the product photos you took. However, we appreciate your hard work and dedication in helping us showcase our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Chef Endora
  • Products and Tips
2 3 4 5 6
Replies
Views
msadoian