• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Product Most Excited About?

In summary, the Dots Martini glasses are beautiful, the conversion magnet will do well, I like that the trivet is perfectly shaped for the DCB, the new beaded pieces will be great, the Weekday Dinners cards will be HUGE, and the new cookbooks/meal cards are exciting.
DebPC
Staff member
Please share what it is and why.

DebPC said:
Please share what it is and why.

Personally- the Dots Martini glasses... they are beautiful and this is my #1 WANT FOR PERSONAL USE. :love:

Professional- I think the conversion magnet will do very well. To have all that info in one spot is great. I usually have to say a little poem, "A pint, a pound the world around.... " I know it should help convert things, but I am not sure how!! :eek:

I like that the trivet is perfectly shaped for the DCB.

I've wanted 2-Cup Prep Bowls for a long time. I think they're the perfect size for so many uses. I also think the updated/retro Kitchen Shears will be a hit. I've had a hard time convincing people that the current shears really are as sturdy as the old ones. I can see the Digital Pocket Thermometer being big, too. It's really easy to read.Oh, and the Weekday Meals cards will be HUGE!

I posted in the other thread about this that I think the ice bucket and cocktail shaker will be big, just because of the current trend of fun cocktails.
Side note: someone at my NED's dinner mentioned that she was disappointed that HO had added items that were used for alcoholic drinks. My NED said that she thought it was great that the company has come so far without them, but the lack of them in the catalog was going to start holding us back. And our customers are adults - they can choose to purchase those items or not.I love the Weekday Dinners cards. Those are going to be my free gift to anyone who buys a DCB or 12" skillet at regular price. For holiday gifting, I think the new beaded pieces will be great, especially combined with the bamboo cheese board, and maybe a nice piece of cheese.

raebates said:
I've wanted 2-Cup Prep Bowls for a long time. I think they're the perfect size for so many uses.

I also think the updated/retro Kitchen Shears will be a hit. I've had a hard time convincing people that the current shears really are as sturdy as the old ones.

I can see the Digital Pocket Thermometer being big, too. It's really easy to read.

Oh, and the Weekday Meals cards will be HUGE!

EVERYTHING Rae said......:D

I am excited about the new shears (never had the old ones and love my current ones, so REALLY excited about the new ones!), the weekday dinners cards, the digital pocket thermometer (we registered for one when we got married last year, my pre-PC days, lol, but never rec'd it- that's coming off the registry now!) and the RUFTH trivet! I love the martini glasses, but we have SO many martini glasses at home that I am not sure I will buy any...

Personally, NOT excited about the adjustable measuring spoons and the measuring cup set. I am really disappointed they are discontinuing the easy adjustable measuring spoon- the benefit of having an all in one measuring spoon was the #1 selling point along with the fact that it's great for sticky stuff like honey, etc. because it just pops right out! I am really really sad to see that go. I know there were quality issues with the cup, so I understand that, but still... that cup set is huge and looks like it's going to take up a lot of space. I'm just not a fan :(

I love recipes - so I am super excited about the new cookbooks/meal cards. As always I also can't wait to see the new SB.

For personal use: I want the 2-cup prep bowls and I am happy with the restyle of the Cookie Press. I am really happy to see it has a manual "crank" handle! :)

BUT, I have ALWAYS HATED our Easy Adj Measuring Cup and Spoon. I have a nice metal (SS?) set from Williams Sonoma that I use at home and I could never bring myself to buy the Easy Adj Cup - even if just for shows. I almost broke down and bought it in April KE just to have for shows. I am so glad I didn't!! Even though these new ones are plastic - I think they will be a great improvement. So I am really excited about the Measuring Cup set to use at shows.

I was happy about the Shaker and Ice Bucket until I saw that they are plastic. If they had to be plastic, I was hoping they would atleast be Cranberry tinted. I guess if they were metal, it would probably be cost prohibitive.?? DH will never use a plastic shaker over the metal ones he has now. :(

The clear plastic shaker and ice bucket match the quick stir pitchers though!

Side note: someone at my NED's dinner mentioned that she was disappointed that HO had added items that were used for alcoholic drinks. My NED said that she thought it was great that the company has come so far without them, but the lack of them in the catalog was going to start holding us back. And our customers are adults - they can choose to purchase those items or not.

One of my suggestions when I filled out the survey had to do with this. Most of my customers don't drink. However, my roommates and I quickly came up with several other uses for the Martini Glasses (desserts, serving nuts or candy) and the Shaker (protein drinks or omelets). Several people I talked to were disappointed until I pointed out these uses. I think it would have helped if they'd mentioned a few non-alcoholic uses for each of them.

Personally, NOT excited about the adjustable measuring spoons and the measuring cup set. I am really disappointed they are discontinuing the easy adjustable measuring spoon- the benefit of having an all in one measuring spoon was the #1 selling point along with the fact that it's great for sticky stuff like honey, etc. because it just pops right out! I am really really sad to see that go. I know there were quality issues with the cup, so I understand that, but still... that cup set is huge and looks like it's going to take up a lot of space. I'm just not a fan

I sold lots, but many of my customers were just flummoxed by the thing. I love that we'll have something easy to use. Plus, there's always the Measure-All for one-piece measuring.

kam said:
I was happy about the Shaker and Ice Bucket until I saw that they are plastic. If they had to be plastic, I was hoping they would atleast be Cranberry tinted. I guess if they were metal, it would probably be cost prohibitive.?? DH will never use a plastic shaker over the metal ones he has now. :(

The double-walled plastic is very popular right now. I can understand loving metal ones, but I think these will sell well.

kam said:

raebates said:
The double-walled plastic is very popular right now. I can understand loving metal ones, but I think these will sell well.

Yes, you are right. :) I was just thinking personal use. We have a nice metal ice bucket and metal shakers and when I was reading the threads of the new products to DH - we pictured a metal set. And I was picturing some cranberry on them and a nice PC logo!!! I thought "how cool for our bar". But, then was a little let down that they were plastic and not cranberry.

But, realistically, you are right, these will sell.

And, I did not realize they were the double wall plastic - so I am happier about that.

Now that I think about it... I bypass my nice metal travel mugs and drink my ice coffee out of a double walled clear plastic travel mug every day!! haha.

Also, there was a tidbit of info regarding a plus to the double-walled plastic. It said: "The materials of the ice bucket help it retain 50% more ice during a four hour period than stainless steel."That I think will be a great thing to tell people! :) Now, if only we had ice tongs! Maybe use the small bamboo tongs?

babywings76 said:
Also, there was a tidbit of info regarding a plus to the double-walled plastic. It said: "The materials of the ice bucket help it retain 50% more ice during a four hour period than stainless steel."

That I think will be a great thing to tell people! :) Now, if only we had ice tongs! Maybe use the small bamboo tongs?

Good info! And I saw your other posts about lacking tongs. I agree. It would have been nice to come with tongs. I saw that you had said someone had mentioned using the egg separater. I can't wait to try that! I have a really old PC egg separater that I love, but just recently purchased the (realtively) newer one. And I hate the newer one - so this now gives me a use for it! :) Yeah!

raebates said:
One of my suggestions when I filled out the survey had to do with this. Most of my customers don't drink. However, my roommates and I quickly came up with several other uses for the Martini Glasses (desserts, serving nuts or candy) and the Shaker (protein drinks or omelets). Several people I talked to were disappointed until I pointed out these uses. I think it would have helped if they'd mentioned a few non-alcoholic uses for each of them.

Our favorite (and easiest) dessert to make for company is something DH and I call Ice Cream Martinis. We rim a large martini glass with colored sugar, crumble some biscotti in a large martini glass, add 3-4 mini-scoops (using the small scoop), add some more biscotti, some whipped cream (using the EAD), zest some white and dark chocolate (using microplane), and viola! We sometimes add a splash of liqour or chocolate sauce...and if we have them on hand, add a chocolate stick or two (you can usually find them at Ross). I can't wait to see what these look like in the Dots Martini glasses. :)

legacypc46 said:
Our favorite (and easiest) dessert to make for company is something DH and I call Ice Cream Martinis. We rim a large martini glass with colored sugar, crumble some biscotti in a large martini glass, add 3-4 mini-scoops (using the small scoop), add some more biscotti, some whipped cream (using the EAD), zest some white and dark chocolate (using microplane), and viola! We sometimes add a splash of liqour or chocolate sauce...and if we have them on hand, add a chocolate stick or two (you can usually find them at Ross). I can't wait to see what these look like in the Dots Martini glasses. :)

Sounds great! I want one now... :love:

What is the new product that Pampered Chef is most excited about?

The new product that Pampered Chef is most excited about is our Deluxe Air Fryer. It is a versatile kitchen appliance that can fry, bake, roast, and reheat food using hot air circulation, resulting in healthier and faster cooking.

What makes the Deluxe Air Fryer stand out from other air fryers on the market?

The Deluxe Air Fryer stands out from other air fryers on the market because it has a larger capacity, allowing you to cook more food at once. It also has a unique "Shake Reminder" feature that notifies you when it's time to shake or turn your food for even cooking.

What are some of the key features of the Deluxe Air Fryer?

Some of the key features of the Deluxe Air Fryer include a digital touch screen display, multiple cooking presets, a removable non-stick basket, and a dishwasher-safe parts for easy cleaning. It also has a temperature range of 90°F to 400°F and a timer up to 60 minutes.

Can the Deluxe Air Fryer be used for anything other than frying?

Yes, the Deluxe Air Fryer can be used for a variety of cooking methods, such as baking, roasting, and reheating. It also comes with a recipe book with over 15 recipes specifically designed for the air fryer.

Is the Deluxe Air Fryer easy to use and clean?

Yes, the Deluxe Air Fryer is designed to be user-friendly with its digital touch screen display and easy-to-use cooking presets. It is also easy to clean with its dishwasher-safe parts and non-stick basket. However, it is always recommended to follow the manufacturer's instructions for proper care and maintenance of the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Tracy99
  • babywings76