• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready To Enjoy TTConnect Email Template!

In summary, TTConnect Email Template is a customizable pre-designed email template for connecting with clients and promoting Pampered Chef business. It can be used for multiple email campaigns without any special software or skills required. You can also add your own branding and logo to make it more personalized. And the best part, there are no additional costs for using this resource.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Enjoy!

The email template is already loaded onto TTConnect for subscribers.

Attachments

• New Fall Products2012.pdf
    102.4 KB · Views: 968
Thank you Joy

Gorgeous work as usual, Joy.

I did notice one pricing error - the new SB should be $2.00

Thank you for everything for share to make our lives easier!!!!!!

Joy, the Season's Best has a price of $1 ;-)

Thank you for the flyer!!!

I cant open this. It says it is already saved under TT Connect for subscribers but not sure what that means...thanks Cindy

I used to be able to save these to my computer & then send them to my customers. Now it tells me I cannot save. The only thing I can do is print. Please help me.

skaugchef said:
I used to be able to save these to my computer & then send them to my customers. Now it tells me I cannot save. The only thing I can do is print. Please help me.

That's because this one is a .pdf file. Save the .pdf file to your computer and then go to PDF to JPG online converter - Convert PDF to JPG for free to convert it to a .jpg file.

1. What is TTConnect Email Template and how does it work?

TTConnect Email Template is a pre-designed and customizable email template that makes it easy for you to connect with your clients and promote your Pampered Chef business. It works by allowing you to insert your own personal information and images, and then send the template out to your email list.

2. Can I use the TTConnect Email Template for multiple email campaigns?

Yes, you can use the TTConnect Email Template for as many email campaigns as you like. It is a versatile and reusable template that can be customized for different events, promotions, or announcements.

3. Do I need any special software or skills to use the TTConnect Email Template?

No, you do not need any special software or skills to use the TTConnect Email Template. It is designed to be user-friendly and can be easily edited and sent using any email platform.

4. Can I add my own branding and logo to the TTConnect Email Template?

Yes, you can add your own branding and logo to the TTConnect Email Template. You can easily upload your logo and customize the colors and fonts to match your brand and make the template more personalized for your business.

5. Are there any additional costs for using the TTConnect Email Template?

No, there are no additional costs for using the TTConnect Email Template. It is a free resource provided by Pampered Chef to help you connect with your clients and grow your business. Simply download and use it as needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • PampChefJoy