• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Exciting New Products and Recipes with Our Changeover Kit DVD/Video

In summary, the Changeover Kit DVD/Video includes an informative and instructional video on how to use new products and a variety of new recipes. It is approximately 30 minutes long and cannot be purchased separately. The recipes are designed to be easy to follow and can be played on any standard DVD player or computer.
kltaylo
Did anyone get the video with their changeover kit that shows the new products, information about them, and also demonstrates one or two of the new recipes? It seems like we always get one with our changeover kits and I'm just now realizing that I don't have one.

No........but mine did come with my first supply order for the new season.

me too!Mine came with my first supply order. I thought it was a mistake but I guess not.

i ordered my supplies in feb and I did not get a video. I was very agravated! I don't need anymore supplies for several months. I don't know why they stopped sending them in the changeover kit like they used to.

If did not get it in a supply order yet, call the Solution Center and they will send you one.

1. What is included in the Changeover Kit DVD/Video?

The Changeover Kit DVD/Video includes an informative and instructional video on how to use our new products, as well as a variety of new recipes to try out.

2. How long is the DVD/Video?

The DVD/Video is approximately 30 minutes long, providing a comprehensive overview of the new products and recipes.

3. Can I purchase the DVD/Video separately?

Unfortunately, the DVD/Video is only available as part of the Changeover Kit and cannot be purchased separately.

4. Are the recipes in the DVD/Video easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes included in the DVD/Video are designed to be easy to follow and use our new products in unique and delicious ways.

5. Will the DVD/Video work on any DVD player?

Yes, the DVD/Video is compatible with all standard DVD players and can also be played on most computers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
PCGINA
  • monicag
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies