• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Spring Products: Predictions for Upcoming Leadership Conference

In summary, the conversation is about the upcoming Leadership event and the potential new spring products that might be added to the catalog. The participants share their predictions and wish list items, including items for outdoor entertaining, plastic tumblers, a picnic basket with pockets for plates and flatware, and potential new additions to the Simple Additions line. One participant mentions receiving a potential product survey and hints at one of the items being highly requested by customers. The conversation also includes some playful banter and excitement about the upcoming product reveals.
Cindycooks said:
...... I am curious as to what the new "green" item will be....maybe a scraper?
Considering that it was one of the SAT incentives, I hope it's something a little nicer than a scraper :D

Me too but I cant imagine what that would be!

dannyzmom said:
Thanks Ann! I just PM'd it to Cindy as well...and I am pretty sure Beth still has it in her cell phone...
I do! But I won't be going either :cry: and I NEED calls too!

Cindycooks said:
An Executive Roasting Pan is a shoe-in being the current one is Professional.
I have wanted a WS to fit the large bar pan forever and I'd love one for the medium square. My director has the one from conference a few years back and I just love it. In the fall, I predicted the can opener would be black and that did not happen - I'm predicting that again! Other than that, I don't know, I am curious as to what the new "green" item will be....maybe a scraper?

Actually the Roaster is a mixture of the 2 - and it has the Executive Autograph 2 coating on the inside.....I believe when they announced that the Professional line was leaving that they said the Roaster was staying.

wadesgirl said:
On the knife block suggestion, one of the biggest reasons knives blocks aren't good for your knives is when you pull them in and out, if they scrape the block it can dull and damage your blades. Not good for your knives.

My sister asked about the shealths that come with our knives now, being a nurse, she asked what would happen if she did a culture on the shealths after using them for a while. I pointed out to her that they can come apart and are dishwasher safe (as far as I know!). She was glad to hear that. You cannot put a regular knife block in the dishwasher! I like the idea of some sort of case or stand but not a block.
I put them in my block with the blade side up so it does not dull by scraping the wood - I believe it keeps it safer (cleaner) too. I ALWAYS make sure knives are clean before putting in the block or sheath so I would think that there wouldn't be bacteria entered in there to grow. - probably being naive.

Could the green product be something to with the environment?? You know, every where we go there is something about being "green". Could that be some kind of kitchen product???

crissy11 said:
Could the green product be something to with the environment?? You know, every where we go there is something about being "green". Could that be some kind of kitchen product???

I thought the same thing... but aren't all of our products "green"? We don't really have any disposable except Pantry...

I'm guessing green spatulas, etc.

janetupnorth said:
PC used to, still have mine, still use it...that is a common request and on almost every product thread...

I am personally now leaning toward a carrying case for them...or both even!

It is my understanding that a wood block dulls the knives. :confused:

If you have a tool bag for Barbeque Tools, the knives fit in there very well. A little bulky, but a handy carrying case.

pamperedlinda said:
Considering that it was one of the SAT incentives, I hope it's something a little nicer than a scraper :D

I am thinking the green thing will be another color coated knife

crissy11 said:

Maybe more $$

A raise? Now, that's dreaming!! :sing:

OK, I'm confused...where was a new "green" product mentioned??

Paula

As for new products, I'm thinking we're going to see SS serving utensils.

I also hope for SA lids, as well as a ladle/serving spoon for the Trifle Bowl.

Since it's s/s, maybe a pineapple cutter? Or new grill rubs?

I'm ALWAYS open to new cookbooks, too!! (Would love to see a low-carb one!!)

Paula

Small SA bowls in cranberry. I cannot tell you how many hosts want cranberry small bowls, but don't want the multicolored set. They want the cranberry! Maybe next fall if not in the spring....

And the medium woven bowl -- whomever said it would sell like crazy, I think you're right it would!!!:)

If I am remembering correctly, didn't the flyer about the "green" say something like your friends will be "green" with envy? Maybe it is not green at all! LOL!

Can any of you that got the survey share any of the choices?

Cindycooks said:
Can any of you that got the survey share any of the choices?

I am pretty sure anyone who got that survey agreed NOT to discuss what it was about.

I figured that Carolyn! But thought I'd ask in case they werent sworn to secrecy! Thats cool, I would have loved to have gotten that survey!

dannyzmom said:
I am pretty sure anyone who got that survey agreed NOT to discuss what it was about.
I remember that there were some great products in that survey.....I just don't remember what all of them were :cry: . I know I liked them though :D It seems like there were a few on there that we already have - or am I confused?:confused:

No, you're right, Linda. The survey I took had several items that are currently in the line, and they were exactly the same.I'd share more, but there was a confidentiality statement included.

Good to know we took the same survey Ann. I'm sure my memory will be refreshed when/if I see them announced in the new product line.....

Hey, wasn't there a spoiler list last year? I am not attending:cry: & I remember last year some VERY NICE PEOPLE:love: who attended emailed us with pictures and a list of the new spring products:D .

Is someone willing to do that again?

Chef Endora said:
Hey, wasn't there a spoiler list last year? I am not attending:cry: & I remember last year some VERY NICE PEOPLE:love: who attended emailed us with pictures and a list of the new spring products:D .

I second that!!!

I want to be on that list!!!:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

~

so is it at random for those who get picked to take the survey? I would love to partake in that. I know there were TONS of suggestions I submitted to HO this year. Personally, I think R&D or product development for PC would be the best job to have! Unfortunately, I will not be attending leadership, but would LOVE to get a sneak peak of the items once they're unveiled! Someone mentioned the cheese grater, although it is an 'oldie', I don't think they'll get rid of it. Maybe a redesign, but it would be like getting rid of the garlic press. ;-)

Chef Endora said:

I'm calling a couple of people (Carolyn and Beth), and will have my laptop with me, but I don't know if I'll have free internet access (and I refuse to pay for it). If I can access the web, then I'll post some stuff - not necessarily pics, but lists and descriptions.

Leigh0725 said:
so is it at random for those who get picked to take the survey? I would love to partake in that. I know there were TONS of suggestions I submitted to HO this year. Personally, I think R&D or product development for PC would be the best job to have! Unfortunately, I will not be attending leadership, but would LOVE to get a sneak peak of the items once they're unveiled!

Someone mentioned the cheese grater, although it is an 'oldie', I don't think they'll get rid of it. Maybe a redesign, but it would be like getting rid of the garlic press. ;-)

When I first read this, I thought you said to GET RID of the garlic press :eek: I have three of those to go along with three of my cheese graters.

The survey was fun, I think they are random. My survey asked me to rate items not in the catalog along with items in the catalog. What I thought of them and what my guests thought of them. There was some good ideas and some not so good ideas.

Ah, sorry about that. Yeah, I look at the food chopper, garlic press, ice cream dipper and cheese grater as PC staples. For those PC virgins that come to a show, I list these as must haves along with the large bar pan (think this piece is a great starter piece).

A 10" Executive skillet as open stock. I have so many customers ask for this! I like the 29 Minutes to Dinner cookbook, but I would like to see one with recipes that are more kid friendly.

JMTC.

I love the idea of green, as it would match my kitchen.....yeah, I know, this isn't a wish list! :rolleyes:

A 6qt open stock pot....already mentioned, but hope they come out with one.
A new green knife to go with the santoku and tomato knife
Microfiber dish cloths
Tablecloth to match the outdoor dishes (and the new picnic basket...;) )
Clips to hold down the tablecloth

That's all I got for now.............I'm sure I'll think of something else later.

PChefPEI said:
A new green knife to go with the santoku and tomato knife

Maybe that will be our new "green" product!

Thought of something else I'd like to see........2 cups prep bowls!!

2 Cup Prep Bowls sound great. I would love a pot rack and knife hanger. They would both help with room in the kitchen. If we don't offer one...we're gonna go out & buy them from someone else. Hate to do that. Steamer & pasta inserts as open stock for the executive set. Love our cookware. Additional SA pieces. Can't think of anything else right now but I know I've seem items in the store & said wish we had that.:chef:

Does anyone think they may add a couple of pots/pans with a green/colored outside? I'm thinking Rachel Rae and her orange ones...maybe these would be limited or spring only.

Sallie_M said:
Maybe more $$

A raise? Now, that's dreaming!! :sing:
I've actually heard from upline (before last NC) they are looking at this issue...that doesn't mean it will happen now, but maybe in the future. They are trying to stay current with other DS companies' commissions.

DebbieJ said:
We NEED a steamer basket for cookware available open stock.

I second that!!!

I don't know if this one came up yet, but I want a Dutch Oven. I just had to buy one from Mario Batalli because we don't have one!

PChefPEI said:
Thought of something else I'd like to see........2 cups prep bowls!!

or a 2 cup batter bowl (this way it would have a handle)

~

I know PC used to have one of these but I would really love to have a scale. I know so many people who are counting thier calories a nice digital scale would be nice.

missyciccolella said:
Does anyone think they may add a couple of pots/pans with a green/colored outside? I'm thinking Rachel Rae and her orange ones...maybe these would be limited or spring only.
Maybe green silicone handles?

I have a great digital scale, but one from PC would be much easeir to sell! Also, I agree a good dutch oven would be awesome, and I would love either a larger bar pan or a great roasting pan (shallow)...I roasted veggies tonight and really could have used a bigger pan! Also, I would love a pan for under the broiler...I know the stainless can do this, but I'm thinking of something geared toward a broiler pan.

I don't know what to add. I think everything I thought of while reading was mentioned before I got to the end. I would like to see things get back to basics. It seems that many recipes lately have gotten more gourmet and many of my customers like plan, quick, and easy things to make.
I too worry about if all this new stuff comes out then what are they taking away. Sometimes, that is just a stressful as what are the new products.
Please keep those of us not going informed of what is presented. I'm sure many of us will be glued to the site to see the information.

I love the idea of the 2 cup prep bowls - I think back in the fall I posted that I'd like to see a 2 cup batter bowl. Prep Bowls (maybe a set of 4) would be even better!
I'd like a double boiler insert for the cookware. I've had many requests for that.

Cindycooks said:
I'd like a double boiler insert for the cookware. I've had many requests for that.

PC used to have a Double Boiler. I sold a ton of them too! Not sure when we discontinued it but it wasn't too long ago. I love mine and actually use it often... just used it Christmas Eve!

Last edited:
Since the Professional set is going away, I'm kinda thinking that they may introduce a steamer basket - and while they are at it a double boiler too.

pamperedlinda said:
Since the Professional set is going away, I'm kinda thinking that they may introduce a steamer basket - and while they are at it a double boiler too.

These are both things I would like to see!

A double boiler would be nice. I've had several people mention it, usually around Christmas and Easter when they are in a candy/chocolate making mode.

I am hoping they will redesign the egg slicer plus and the salt and pepper mill.

I would like for them to bring back the tea and coffee...the coffee could be a regular blend, but I loved the tea.

A woven selection for the oval stoneware pieces would be nice.

A nice canister set would be a great addition.

I am hoping they bring the salsa back. I had lots of customers who loved the salsa mix.

I would also like to see regular size round coffee cups. The coffee and more cups are really too big for coffee, but they are great for soup or hot cocoa.

A cake-taker...I used to use the old Round Chillzanne platter with lid until my kids dropped the lid and broke it.

I have been wanting a stoneware crock with lid...in large size. Home and Garden Party has one called a Bean Pot. It is stoneware, has small handles on the sides, a lid, and is glazed and decorated on the outside. You can bake beans in the oven. I have one that I use to carry cheese dip, chili, or stew to church dinners. I make the food and then put it in the bean pot to carry it. It keeps the food hot forever. I also have the basket that you can carry it in. This is one piece that I absolutely love. They have other stoneware pieces, but they aren't comparable to ours. Theirs are dishwasher safe.

Shawnna said:
I am hoping they will redesign the egg slicer plus and the salt and pepper mill...

...I have been wanting a stoneware crock with lid...in large size. Home and Garden Party has one called a Bean Pot. It is stoneware, has small handles on the sides, a lid, and is glazed and decorated on the outside. You can bake beans in the oven. I have one that I use to carry cheese dip, chili, or stew to church dinners. ... This is one piece that I absolutely love.

I AGREE SHAWNA!!!!!

and here are a few more on my wants list:

A serving spoon for the trifle bowl.
A magnetic knife hanger
A pot rack
A “GREEN” lettuce knife
A rectangle stone w/handles
A nutcracker
SA Cranberry bowls & Squares
A WS for the Cranberry Covered Baker
I like the idea for a 2 cup Batter Bowl & the redesign of the Egg Slicer & Pepper Mill (great thoughts)

I also want the Groom’s Apron back :balloon:

Shawnna said:
I have been wanting a stoneware crock with lid...in large size. Home and Garden Party has one called a Bean Pot. It is stoneware, has small handles on the sides, a lid, and is glazed and decorated on the outside. You can bake beans in the oven. I have one that I use to carry cheese dip, chili, or stew to church dinners. I make the food and then put it in the bean pot to carry it. It keeps the food hot forever.

Isn't this a pretty good description of the DCB? I use mine in all the ways you listed.

I use my crock for beans.

I second handles on all the flat stones. I'm betting that they wanted to see how the larger one went before they came out with the rest.

After using mine this weekend to make two batches of oreo truffles, I wish they would redesign the scoops to include silicone padding where your fingers are. Mine fore finger was so sore from constantly scooping.

<h2>1. What are some realistic predictions for new spring products at the upcoming Leadership Conference?</h2><p>Some possible new spring products could include a woven picnic basket, plastic tumblers to match the outdoor party plates and cutlery, and a new Chillzanne piece such as a sectional server bowl. There may also be a host-only SA vase or serving piece as part of the HWC incentives.</p><h2>2. Will the cranberry and white striped towels be kept in the spring catalog?</h2><p>It is possible that the cranberry and white striped towels will be kept in the spring catalog, as they were part of the January incentive. However, we won't know for sure until the Leadership Conference.</p><h2>3. Is it likely that there will be items for outdoor entertaining in the spring catalog?</h2><p>Yes, it is very likely that there will be items for outdoor entertaining in the spring catalog. Pampered Chef often introduces new products for seasonal entertaining, and with the warmer weather approaching, it is a perfect time to add items for outdoor parties and gatherings.</p><h2>4. What is the purpose of the HWC (Host-Only SA) vase or serving piece?</h2><p>The HWC (Host-Only SA) vase or serving piece is a special item that is only available to hosts who hold a qualifying party. It is a way for Pampered Chef to thank hosts for their support and to provide them with exclusive products that are not available for purchase.</p><h2>5. Is the new product selection at Leadership Conference always a surprise?</h2><p>Yes, the new product selection at Leadership Conference is always kept a surprise until the event. This adds to the excitement and anticipation for consultants and customers, and allows for a big reveal at the conference. Stay tuned for the exciting new products that will be revealed at the upcoming Leadership Conference!</p>

1. What are some realistic predictions for new spring products at the upcoming Leadership Conference?

Some possible new spring products could include a woven picnic basket, plastic tumblers to match the outdoor party plates and cutlery, and a new Chillzanne piece such as a sectional server bowl. There may also be a host-only SA vase or serving piece as part of the HWC incentives.

2. Will the cranberry and white striped towels be kept in the spring catalog?

It is possible that the cranberry and white striped towels will be kept in the spring catalog, as they were part of the January incentive. However, we won't know for sure until the Leadership Conference.

3. Is it likely that there will be items for outdoor entertaining in the spring catalog?

Yes, it is very likely that there will be items for outdoor entertaining in the spring catalog. Pampered Chef often introduces new products for seasonal entertaining, and with the warmer weather approaching, it is a perfect time to add items for outdoor parties and gatherings.

4. What is the purpose of the HWC (Host-Only SA) vase or serving piece?

The HWC (Host-Only SA) vase or serving piece is a special item that is only available to hosts who hold a qualifying party. It is a way for Pampered Chef to thank hosts for their support and to provide them with exclusive products that are not available for purchase.

5. Is the new product selection at Leadership Conference always a surprise?

Yes, the new product selection at Leadership Conference is always kept a surprise until the event. This adds to the excitement and anticipation for consultants and customers, and allows for a big reveal at the conference. Stay tuned for the exciting new products that will be revealed at the upcoming Leadership Conference!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mspibb
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef