• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Spring Products: Predictions for Upcoming Leadership Conference

In summary, the conversation is about the upcoming Leadership event and the potential new spring products that might be added to the catalog. The participants share their predictions and wish list items, including items for outdoor entertaining, plastic tumblers, a picnic basket with pockets for plates and flatware, and potential new additions to the Simple Additions line. One participant mentions receiving a potential product survey and hints at one of the items being highly requested by customers. The conversation also includes some playful banter and excitement about the upcoming product reveals.
Sallie_M said:
It is my understanding that a wood block dulls the knives. :confused:

If you have a tool bag for Barbeque Tools, the knives fit in there very well. A little bulky, but a handy carrying case.

Yes, just like the ones used on Top Chef! That would be so Great! :thumbup: Nice idea!

We use our Prep Bowls so much, I think a set of two -2 Cup Bowls would be very useful!

Unfortunately I am unable to attend Leadership this year. :( My husband has his annual Vegas Computer trip for his company, last year we overlapped a day or two. Our three kids stayed at my sisters, we decided not to do that again.

I would love to receive the info too if anyone is willing to send them along to me too! ;)

TIA

whiteyteresa said:
or a 2 cup batter bowl (this way it would have a handle)

~
I would like to see the spouts redesigned for drip free pouring on the Batter Bowls.

Evelynt said:
I would like to see the spouts redesigned for drip free pouring on the Batter Bowls.

YES, I agree. I love our batter bowls but never pour from them because it make such a big mess.

a tea maker--the one i have now the pitcher always spills when i try to pour a cup of tea

wish they'd bring in small items-it's getting hard to carry alot of big items in for demos. Seems like a lot of new large items came out the last two seasons

I think a knife bag would be a great incentive for consultants... but really, how many of our customers transport knives? Would be great if they offered that to us though.

whiteyteresa said:
or a 2 cup batter bowl (this way it would have a handle)

~

I have one similar from FireKing that I have had over 12 years. I love it and use it almost everyday. It basically is a glass measuring cup. It is made very similar to the batter bowls but has red lettering for the measuring marks. I have thought a 2 cup batter bowl is a great idea.

finley1991 said:
I think a knife bag would be a great incentive for consultants...
:) I thought that was what the oven mit was for! :) jk :)

The Bean Pot I am talking about is tall and round...like a large crock that my grandmother used to have...with a flat lid with a small round handle in the center of the lid. The pot itself has small handles on the side. I love the DCB, but the bean pot would take up less room.

What else could you use a bean pot for?

Shawnna said:
The Bean Pot I am talking about is tall and round...like a large crock that my grandmother used to have...with a flat lid with a small round handle in the center of the lid. The pot itself has small handles on the side. I love the DCB, but the bean pot would take up less room.
Maybe like the bread crock? There are cranberry ones in the outlet right now. Oh, but those don't have a lid.....hmmmm can you post a picture?

Basically a casserole dish right?

Okay, I was going to paste a picture but can't get it to work. If you want to see what they look like go to Home & Garden Party - Home and browse the serving pieces. There are several styles. The newest is a beautiful pottery look, but it looks shorter and fatter than the style I have. Mine has apples on it, but it is available with sunflowers, pinecones, and sometimes with a snowman on it. It is not shaped like the DCB or any of our pieces. It is kind of like the stoneware crock on the outlet, but a lot bigger with a lid and handles. It is glazed inside and out. Its somewhat like the old butter churns, only smaller.

You can use the bean pot for cooking stew or beans in the oven...probably a lot more things...but I basically use it for keeping chili, stew, cheese dip, etc. warm after cooking it. It doesn't take up a lot of room on the table, so it works great for church dinners where everyone is bringing stuff.

bring back the coffee!!!!!

momoftwins said:
Ditto! I don't drink coffee, but I sold a TON of it to my customers! My MIL bought some even though my FIL is allergic to cinnamon!! That's how good it was!!

momoftwins said:
My entire family stock piled this coffee before it was retired...my supply is gone and my mom is down to 1 bag of decaf only...please, please bring it back or put it on the outlet!

I would love a plain white Simple Additions round bowl. I need one so badly to go with my pasta bowl set-I broke mine the other day.

missyciccolella said:
My entire family stock piled this coffee before it was retired...my supply is gone and my mom is down to 1 bag of decaf only...please, please bring it back or put it on the outlet!

Ditto the coffee comeback!
I have SEVERAL guests and host that stock piled it too before it was gone. and one of those guests/a friend - called the other day...more just to chat...but she did ask about the coffee!

I want Microfiber dishclothes! I have a bunch of customers asking for them.

erinyourpclady said:
LOL!! I remember that I was SO excited about one thing for sure! But what it was I so cannot remember!
Me too!! One thing I put on the HO suggestion page was a round stone with a lip on it like the bar pans. My brother actually came up with that one! He likes to make deep dish pizzas.

finley1991 said:
I think a knife bag would be a great incentive for consultants... but really, how many of our customers transport knives? Would be great if they offered that to us though.

I agree 100%!!! It would save the blades and keep them presentable at shows....

GREAT IDEA!!!

<h2>1. What are some realistic predictions for new spring products at the upcoming Leadership Conference?</h2><p>Some possible new spring products could include a woven picnic basket, plastic tumblers to match the outdoor party plates and cutlery, and a new Chillzanne piece such as a sectional server bowl. There may also be a host-only SA vase or serving piece as part of the HWC incentives.</p><h2>2. Will the cranberry and white striped towels be kept in the spring catalog?</h2><p>It is possible that the cranberry and white striped towels will be kept in the spring catalog, as they were part of the January incentive. However, we won't know for sure until the Leadership Conference.</p><h2>3. Is it likely that there will be items for outdoor entertaining in the spring catalog?</h2><p>Yes, it is very likely that there will be items for outdoor entertaining in the spring catalog. Pampered Chef often introduces new products for seasonal entertaining, and with the warmer weather approaching, it is a perfect time to add items for outdoor parties and gatherings.</p><h2>4. What is the purpose of the HWC (Host-Only SA) vase or serving piece?</h2><p>The HWC (Host-Only SA) vase or serving piece is a special item that is only available to hosts who hold a qualifying party. It is a way for Pampered Chef to thank hosts for their support and to provide them with exclusive products that are not available for purchase.</p><h2>5. Is the new product selection at Leadership Conference always a surprise?</h2><p>Yes, the new product selection at Leadership Conference is always kept a surprise until the event. This adds to the excitement and anticipation for consultants and customers, and allows for a big reveal at the conference. Stay tuned for the exciting new products that will be revealed at the upcoming Leadership Conference!</p>

1. What are some realistic predictions for new spring products at the upcoming Leadership Conference?

Some possible new spring products could include a woven picnic basket, plastic tumblers to match the outdoor party plates and cutlery, and a new Chillzanne piece such as a sectional server bowl. There may also be a host-only SA vase or serving piece as part of the HWC incentives.

2. Will the cranberry and white striped towels be kept in the spring catalog?

It is possible that the cranberry and white striped towels will be kept in the spring catalog, as they were part of the January incentive. However, we won't know for sure until the Leadership Conference.

3. Is it likely that there will be items for outdoor entertaining in the spring catalog?

Yes, it is very likely that there will be items for outdoor entertaining in the spring catalog. Pampered Chef often introduces new products for seasonal entertaining, and with the warmer weather approaching, it is a perfect time to add items for outdoor parties and gatherings.

4. What is the purpose of the HWC (Host-Only SA) vase or serving piece?

The HWC (Host-Only SA) vase or serving piece is a special item that is only available to hosts who hold a qualifying party. It is a way for Pampered Chef to thank hosts for their support and to provide them with exclusive products that are not available for purchase.

5. Is the new product selection at Leadership Conference always a surprise?

Yes, the new product selection at Leadership Conference is always kept a surprise until the event. This adds to the excitement and anticipation for consultants and customers, and allows for a big reveal at the conference. Stay tuned for the exciting new products that will be revealed at the upcoming Leadership Conference!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mspibb
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef