1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: New Posts

1. amyscookinggear

amyscookinggear Member Gold Member

Is there a way to change the defaults on the new posts link? I often read CS during my breaks at work and just leave the new posts page up. Sometimes when I attempt to go to the next page of threads it tells me my search is invalid. It's a little frustrating because I like to read everything and know that I miss a lot because of this.

Thanks.

2. ShellBeach

ShellBeach Veteran Member

I'd like to know, too.

May 19, 2009
  3. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Not that I know of, but one thing I do is under "Quick Links" you can choose today's posts. Maybe try that?

4. etteluap70PC

etteluap70PC Legacy Member Gold Member

If you log in at least once a dat today's posts is a Great option! It' is what I use inless it hace been a few days or more.

May 19, 2009
  5. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

No, there's no way to change how it searches. It bases the results on the threads that have been updated since the last time you were logged in or clicked on the new posts link. If you have the page open for a long time and there is a lot of new activity, then the software will get confused.

May 20, 2009
Have something to add?