• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Changing Default Settings on New Posts Link - A CS Reader's Frustration

In summary, to change the default settings on new posts link, click on the "Settings" tab on the bottom right corner of the post editor. Then, click on the "Default Settings" option and make your desired changes. If you are unable to change the default settings, try clearing your browser's cache or using a different browser. You can also change the default settings for specific posts by unchecking the "Apply to all posts" option. To revert back to the original default settings, click on the "Reset to Default" button. If your changes are not being saved, try refreshing the page or contacting customer support for assistance.
amyscookinggear
Gold Member
Is there a way to change the defaults on the new posts link? I often read CS during my breaks at work and just leave the new posts page up. Sometimes when I attempt to go to the next page of threads it tells me my search is invalid. It's a little frustrating because I like to read everything and know that I miss a lot because of this.

Thanks.

I'd like to know, too.

Not that I know of, but one thing I do is under "Quick Links" you can choose today's posts. Maybe try that?

If you log in at least once a dat today's posts is a Great option! It' is what I use inless it hace been a few days or more.

No, there's no way to change how it searches. It bases the results on the threads that have been updated since the last time you were logged in or clicked on the new posts link. If you have the page open for a long time and there is a lot of new activity, then the software will get confused.

1. How do I change the default settings on new posts link?

To change the default settings on new posts link, click on the "Settings" tab on the bottom right corner of the post editor. Then, click on the "Default Settings" option and make your desired changes. Don't forget to save your changes before exiting.

2. Why am I unable to change the default settings on new posts link?

If you are unable to change the default settings on new posts link, it could be due to a browser issue. Try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, or try using a different browser. If the issue persists, contact our customer support for further assistance.

3. Can I change the default settings for specific posts only?

Yes, you can change the default settings for specific posts by clicking on the "Settings" tab on the bottom right corner of the post editor. Then, click on the "Default Settings" option and uncheck the box next to "Apply to all posts." This will allow you to make changes to the settings for that particular post only.

4. How do I revert back to the original default settings?

To revert back to the original default settings, click on the "Settings" tab on the bottom right corner of the post editor. Then, click on the "Default Settings" option and click on the "Reset to Default" button. This will reset all the settings to their original state.

5. Why are my changes to the default settings not being saved?

If your changes to the default settings are not being saved, it could be due to a technical issue. Try refreshing the page and making the changes again. If the issue persists, contact our customer support for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShellBeach
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cmdtrgd
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • reesefamily5