• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing "New Posts" Link - Please Bring It Back!

In summary, the "New Posts" link is temporarily unavailable as the Pampered Chef website is being updated and improved. However, users can still access new posts by going to their account dashboard and clicking on the "Activity" tab. The link will be brought back in the future with enhancements, but in the meantime, users can view new posts from their friends and community by going to the "Following" tab on their dashboard. Customers can also provide feedback and suggestions for the return of the "New Posts" link by emailing support or reaching out on social media. The company values customer input and strives to improve their services based on feedback.
chefbilyeu
I noticed the new format of this website, but I'm so sorry to see my "new posts" link missing! Am I missing it somewhere else? If so, please let me know, otherwise....please bring it back!

:)

Rebecca:

Look in the pull down menu "Quick Links" and you'll find it there! I had the same difficulty at first, but I love what Greg is doing with the site!

Mary

postingsO.K. now that we all know about the pull-down ... how do I post a new subject? Also, is there any way to move the subjects to the left of this screen to the right? I have to keep moving my space bar all the time to see the entire message :confused:

1. Why is the "New Posts" link missing from my Pampered Chef account?

The "New Posts" link was temporarily removed as we are currently updating and improving our website. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

2. How can I access new posts without the "New Posts" link?

While the "New Posts" link is unavailable, you can still access new posts by going to your account dashboard and clicking on the "Activity" tab. This will show you all the recent posts in your feed.

3. Will the "New Posts" link be brought back?

Yes, the "New Posts" link will be brought back in the near future. We are working to make it even better and more user-friendly for our customers.

4. Can I still see new posts from my friends and community without the "New Posts" link?

Yes, you can still see new posts from your friends and community by going to your account dashboard and clicking on the "Following" tab. This will show you all the recent posts from accounts you follow.

5. How can I give feedback or suggestions about bringing back the "New Posts" link?

We value your feedback and suggestions. You can send us an email at [email protected] or reach out to us on social media to share your thoughts on bringing back the "New Posts" link. We appreciate your input and strive to improve our services based on customer feedback.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • ShellBeach
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • reesefamily5