• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Poll for Person Wondering - Outside of Pampered Chef Do You Work...

In summary, Amanda is a stay-at-home mom who is also a computer programmer. She has two children, ages 27 and 26, and is also on the board of the PTA for her son's school.

Do you work outside of PC?

• Yes, full time plus other plus PC, I'm very busy!

Votes: 22 16.5%
  • Yes, full time plus PC.

Votes: 44 33.1%
  • Yes, part time plus PC.

Votes: 12 9.0%
  • Yes, occasionally plus PC.

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • No, just PC but I'm a Mom too.

Votes: 37 27.8%
  • No, just PC, no kids.

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • Work, what is that?

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Yes, I lost count of how many jobs I have right now!

Votes: 5 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Full-time or other...

Give me a minute to create the poll with multiple options...

hmmm, I am the mom of 5, volunteer for WAY too many things, coach, and work the marketing in our restaurant - and do PC for fun...... I have no idea where I fit in!! LOL!!

PC is the only one I get a paycheck from!!! LOL!!

PC, full-time stay-at-home mom, freelance writer for local paper, freelance graphic designer for local web site and various publications, and freelance photographer on occasion. Plus I'm a member of the hospital volunteer auxiliary. It may sound like a lot, but a lot of the freelance work comes and goes depending on the week/month. My kids are my biggest time-absorber! :)

I work full time for an office, then I have 3 other offices that I do independent contracting work for, plus I help my BF run is business (when work is available), plus I help my mom work for my dad in the summers, plus I now have PC! woohoo! Oh and I just promoted in my job and have sooooo much more responsibility now!

Just a full time job, one kid with shared custody, 2 dogs, some volunteer work and PC. I took up PC to get out of the house, as I work from home.

I'm not sure where I fit in on this one! I do PC, Stampin' Up! & help with my husband's maintenance/home repair business plus I have 2 teenagers!

I chose occasionally. I sometimes do secretarial temp work. At times those are fairly long assignments. Other times, they're short. I also do some publication design work out of my home.

Yes, I work full time for an Insurance company plus PC.

PS Dor, I've seen your schedule and you should put Part Time work plus PC

I teach fulltime and do PC and co run my dd girlscout troop and I have a son almost 20 and a hubby and a geriatric dog! We are never bored!

You guys are exhausting me just reading your posts!!!!!! I do PC full-time, empty nester, and I wonder some days how I will get what I need to do done- I guess I may need a personal coach, because compared to what you guys do, I should be relaxed, with more time then I know what to do with!!!!!

Full time job plus PC pretty much full time lately.

I do have to add that even thought I do not have another job that pays me money that besides being a mom of 2 active children I am also ...
* A Brownie Girl Scout leader and fairly involved with scouting in my town.
* Am Chair of our eraly childhood advisory board. And various activities that go with it including being chair of our 3rd anual Scrapbook fundraiser comming up in February.
* In 2 different business networking groups.

I work part time at Mother's Day out, do PC, have three children (8, 5 and 3). I do other things as I fit them in.
God bless,
Amanda

I'm a mom of two boys, ages 26 months and 9 months. I work full time from home doing medical transcription and I do PC very part-time as a way to get out of the house, earn a little money so I can buy more PC! LOL

I'm a fulltime air traffic controller (weird shift work hours) and fulltime PC and fulltime mom of boy graduating this year....

Semi-full time is what I call it ... It's 32 hours or so ... plus PC. (Oh, and whatever else I can do in my remaining time off.) My friends consume a lot of my time too for various reasons.

Just PC....although being a Director is a bit more work than being at the Consultant level.

I had a woman come to the door a few weeks ago and she was surprised that someone in our neighborhood was actually home during the day....I had been the first to answer the door, she told me.

I explained that I was a stay-at-home-mom.

"Really?", she asked, "how old are your children?"

"27, 26 and 18" I replied.

She just gave me a blank stare.....she obviously didn't get it.....;)

I work full time as a computer programmer. I've only just started doing PC but am really enjoying it so far. It is great to get out in the evening and have some female company as I work in an office with 9 men.

I am a mom of 2, a future director for PC (and trying to promote to Director), work full time as an assistant project manager, am on the board of the PTA for my son's school, and going to school to get my teaching license. Clearly, I wasn't thinking when I took it all on, but wouldn't change any of it either. (Ok, I would quit my full time job if we could afford for me to!)

I work ft at a hospital in the construction services department, have 3 boys (one of which is joint custody with my ex), live on a small working farm and PC. I love PC because it get's me out of the house and around other women. I am surrounded by men at work and home.

I'm a stay at home mom, do PC (need to do more) as a consultant working on getting more on board to make Director (only have one 'under' me), and part of our Officer Spouse club, run my kids to swimming and basketball, have a dog, 2 cats, and a military husband going to college to take care of. Its enough for me!! Oh and I have my teaching degree but haven't been in a classroom in 7 yrs (since my oldest was born).

PC, Mom, & school... & waitress during the summers!

SAHM to two daugthers, age 6 and 3 mostly. :) But also do bookeeping 40 hours a month for the parents. And PC fits nicely into this schedule. ;)

I work 6 days a week & do PC. I would love to do PC full time but 6 day work weeks & days that do not end until after 6pm put a cramp in my goal.

I work part-time at a Science Center, have DSS 9, DD 3, DS 15 months that are all very active, work PC-trying to do full-time, and decorate cakes on the side.

I voted "No, just PC but I'm a Mom too."but I also volunteer so much in one specific area at church (worship planning/leading) that I should really be paid. :) Actually, I did have a paid position at our church doing it, but I find doing it on a volunteer basis is much more fulfilling.

Home daycare provider f/t, girl scout troop leader, p/t nurses aid, soccer mom, dance mom, and f/t mom and wife. . .lol crazy but i love my crazy life.

Full time mom (6 and 7 months old), Sunday School teacher, own my on photography company, class mom at Kindergarten, and Pampered Chef.... Plus wife. LOL

I really wanted to vote in the last option, but I am up to 3 when the spring and fall are in full mode. Probably why burn out is one of my semi-frequent companions!:eek::yuck::cry:

I am finishing up(or at least tying) college, workstudy job throughout school, involved with church activities, single mom of 2 children under the age of 6, volunteer with a court advoctcy(nonprofit) program for children.

1. What are the options for employment outside of Pampered Chef?

The options for employment outside of Pampered Chef include full-time, part-time, self-employed, and freelance work.

2. How do you define "full-time" employment?

Full-time employment typically refers to working 40 hours per week.

3. What does "other" mean in this context?

The "other" option can encompass various forms of employment, such as working multiple part-time jobs, being a stay-at-home parent, or being a student.

4. Can I select more than one option?

Yes, you can select multiple options if you work in different capacities, such as being both self-employed and part-time employed.

5. Why is this information being collected?

This information is being collected to gain a better understanding of the employment status of individuals outside of Pampered Chef. This can help with market research and targeting specific demographics for potential job opportunities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cook1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Poll