• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Flexibility Now Available - A Benefit for Us and Our Hosts

In summary, "Ordering Flexibility Now Available - A Benefit for Us and Our Hosts" is a new feature that provides more control over orders, benefits for both parties, and options for delivery and payment methods. It can be accessed through the company's website or mobile app and there is no additional cost for using it.
raebates
Staff member
Anyone else excited that customers can now order up to the time the party is submitted? No having to change the order deadline. I think this is a great benefit for us and our hosts.

Yes, Rae, I think this is a great new change. I won't have to fiddle with end dates when we need one more order. . .or the host hasn't decide on what s/he wants.

I must have missed this. How does it work?

jcsmilez said:
I must have missed this. How does it work?
Let's say that you have a party with an order deadline of today (7/15). If you don't close and submit the party until 7/20, a customer can still order on 7/17.

It isn't something I would advertise to the party goers/customers though. We already know people wait until the last minute as it is. Let them know there is a "grace period" of sorts, and it will be common practice. Just my opinion.

esavvymom said:
It isn't something I would advertise to the party goers/customers though. We already know people wait until the last minute as it is. Let them know there is a "grace period" of sorts, and it will be common practice. Just my opinion.
Nope, no need to publicize, just something that can be helpful for the Consultant.

Oh that is nice! I hate having to reopen the show for a last minute order or so that my host can get in there and finish their order.

1. What is "Ordering Flexibility Now Available - A Benefit for Us and Our Hosts"?

"Ordering Flexibility Now Available - A Benefit for Us and Our Hosts" is a new feature that allows us to have more control over our orders and provides more benefits for both us and our hosts.

2. How does the ordering flexibility benefit us?

The ordering flexibility allows us to have more control over when and how we place our orders, making it easier for us to manage our inventory and budget. It also provides us with more options for delivery and payment methods.

3. Can we still order through our hosts with this new feature?

Yes, we can still order through our hosts. The ordering flexibility simply gives us the option to place our orders directly if we choose to do so.

4. Is there an additional cost for using the ordering flexibility feature?

No, there is no additional cost for using the ordering flexibility feature. It is a free benefit for us and our hosts.

5. How do we access the ordering flexibility feature?

You can access the ordering flexibility feature through our company's website or mobile app. Simply log in to your account and navigate to the ordering page to see the available options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • va_cooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • Sheila