• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Our Must-Have Stoneware Piece in Our Free Product Package!

In summary, the email from HO says that the free product package for submitting 2 shows will include 4 products, and one will be a must have stoneware piece. It is possible that the mini-dishpan or the new line of glazed stoneware will be the items.
grgann
My Director just forwarded an email from HO saying that the free product package for submitting 2 shows will include 4 products, and one will be a must have stoneware piece.... what do you think it will be?

I'm hoping a DCB for two :balloon:

How about a small round stone with handles? Or rectangle with handles?

Mini-muffin pan?

Sandi

chefsteph07 said:
I'm hoping a DCB for two :balloon:

?? What would that be? I don't get it.

andrealynne719 said:
?? What would that be? I don't get it.

Several times it's been mentioned on here by some that they think the DCB is too big. They would love to see a smaller version so that if someone is just cooking for 2, they can have something a little smaller.

What I would really like is a new line of stoneware that is glazed on the inside and outside - so that it could be dishwasher safe. Like Emile Henry ceramic ware.

babywings76 said:
Several times it's been mentioned on here by some that they think the DCB is too big. They would love to see a smaller version so that if someone is just cooking for 2, they can have something a little smaller.

Oh, I LOVE that idea. I'm only one person! I love having leftovers when I make things in DCB, but only so many days in a row I can eat the same thing!

Plus, a smaller one would fit in my teeny microwave :)

Not only would a smaller version fit in more microwaves, it would not be as heavy. The current DCB is so heavy, I am always afraid I am going to drop it, esp when it's hot.
A smaller one would only fit cornish game hens, though :balloon:

I'm talking smaller say, to fit something THREE pounds rather than the 5 pound capacity we have now...and I agree, everytime I make something in the baker, I end up having it in my fridge all week.

I would like to just see the plain stoneware pie plate return to the line-up. I don't think that will be it, but maybe sometime soon :)

I'd like to see the Deep Dish Baker make its return!

ChefBeckyD said:
What I would really like is a new line of stoneware that is glazed on the inside and outside - so that it could be dishwasher safe. Like Emile Henry ceramic ware.

I would love to see this too!!!

Stoneware glazed on the INSIDE? I have often told people that glazing on the inside makes it pottery and eliminates the benefits of stoneware.My money is on a mini deep covered baker that could fit in any microwave. But if it's $65 and one of them is stoneware and something this valuable, that means the other three items would not be very pricey.

Intrepid_Chef said:
Stoneware glazed on the INSIDE? I have often told people that glazing on the inside makes it pottery and eliminates the benefits of stoneware.

My money is on a mini deep covered baker that could fit in any microwave.

But if it's $65 and one of them is stoneware and something this valuable, that means the other three items would not be very pricey.

Not true. I used to be a buyer for a Housewares dept....and Emile Henry ceramic ware was a hot seller for us. People loved the way that it baked...it seemed to have much the same properties as our stoneware. More expensive though.

Well what I always was told (by my first director) is that liquid in a traditional metal pan has no place to go but to the edges, where it evaporates and burns. With stoneware, she said, it goes into the stone and back into the food.But she said some other things that didn't sound quite right to me, so I could be wrong.

Intrepid_Chef said:
Stoneware glazed on the INSIDE? I have often told people that glazing on the inside makes it pottery and eliminates the benefits of stoneware.

My money is on a mini deep covered baker that could fit in any microwave.

But if it's $65 and one of them is stoneware and something this valuable, that means the other three items would not be very pricey.

usually you don't get very large items in the first level anyway...typically several small items (like a new pantry item), and then maybe one "bigger" item. So if a stone is $30 or so, that leaves some ~$10 items or a $5-6 item and couple of $10-15 items. Hey, to me, FREE is FREE right now! :)

Just $50 away from enough for my second show.

I got my second show in Monday :) I have an all day booth on Saturday and am hoping to get enough sales to hit the $1500 level - or at least start a couple catalog shows to close in June, and maybe hit the $3000 level. Also, want the commissions cause July is my new consultant Kit Enhancement month and I'm getting all the Dots dinnerware! (Even though I'm moving in October and it'll just add more to my move - oh well!!)

I have two booths on Saturday and one next week and I am hoping to make two shows out of both of them! But it is supposed to rain on Saturday. Booooooooo!Oh well, I can always buy it on a supply order, or host my own show and get it 60 percent off!

andrealynne719 said:
I got my second show in Monday :) I have an all day booth on Saturday and am hoping to get enough sales to hit the $1500 level - or at least start a couple catalog shows to close in June, and maybe hit the $3000 level. Also, want the commissions cause July is my new consultant Kit Enhancement month and I'm getting all the Dots dinnerware! (Even though I'm moving in October and it'll just add more to my move - oh well!!)

You could either leave them in the box (haha- yeah, RIGHT!) or SAVE their boxes so they are easy to transport.

esavvymom said:
You could either leave them in the box (haha- yeah, RIGHT!) or SAVE their boxes so they are easy to transport.

That's my plan! (The latter, definitely NOT the former) - I have a stockpile of PC boxes for my move - Between those and the paper boxes I will steal/borrow/nicely ask for from work, I should be good :)

What are the benefits of using stoneware for cooking?

Stoneware is a versatile and durable material that is perfect for cooking. It retains heat well, allowing for even cooking and browning. It is also non-stick, making it easy to clean and requiring little to no oil for cooking. Additionally, stoneware can go from freezer to oven, making it great for meal prep and saving time in the kitchen.

How do I properly season my new piece of stoneware?

To season your stoneware, start by washing it with hot water and a small amount of mild dish soap. Rinse and dry thoroughly. Then, rub a small amount of vegetable oil over the entire surface of the stoneware. Place it in a preheated oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes. Let it cool before using. Repeat this process periodically to maintain a non-stick surface.

Can I use my stoneware on the stovetop or under the broiler?

No, stoneware is not suitable for use on the stovetop or under the broiler. It is designed for use in the oven or microwave only. Using it on the stovetop or under the broiler can cause damage to the stoneware and may result in injury.

What is the best way to clean my stoneware?

To clean your stoneware, start by allowing it to cool completely. Then, use a plastic scraper or brush to remove any food residue. Avoid using metal utensils, as they can scratch the surface of the stoneware. If needed, you can also use a small amount of dish soap and hot water to clean the stoneware. Do not use harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners, as they can damage the stoneware.

Can I use my stoneware in the dishwasher?

Yes, stoneware is dishwasher safe. However, to prolong the life of your stoneware, we recommend hand washing it with hot water and mild dish soap. Avoid using harsh chemicals and abrasive cleaners, as they can damage the stoneware. Also, make sure to place the stoneware on the top rack of the dishwasher to avoid direct heat exposure from the heating element.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shawnna
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
minjoe_bri
Replies