• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Pampered Chef'er and New Member

In summary, the process for becoming a "qualified" Pampered Chef consultant is to close your first show or reach a sales goal of $1,250 within your first 30 days as a consultant. The person was introduced to Pampered Chef through their neighbor and joined motivated by the desire to earn money after losing their husband. They are located about 60 miles south of Chicago and will be attending the Pampered Chef conference in Wave 1.
Debala715
Hi all,
Thought I'd introduce myself as I've been lurking for the past couple of weeks. April is my SS1 month and once I close my sister's show next week I will be "qualified".

I live about 60 miles south of Chicago and was introduced to PC through my neighbor. I was her first recruit. I really didn't want to go back into an office, but knew I was going to have to do something to earn some money as I just lost my husband in January after a long illness.

I started PC because I kept praying to the Lord on what I should do and if I should do PC. His answer was obviously Yes.

Ah well, hope to get to know you all better, and hopefully will meet some of you in Wave 1 at the conference!

Debbie Woolard

PS - Angela...show yourself! I know you are out there......:D

Welcome!Glad to have you on this site, and good luck in your business. Sounds like you're off to a great start!

I'm very sorry for the loss of your husband. I can't even begin to imagine... I'm certain he's watching over you!

Diane

I'm sorry about your husband, too. Hopefully you've found something great to add to your life. I am sure that you have and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! Welcome to the family and to this awesome website. You've probably already seen how helpful it is. Keep up the great work in your business!:D

Last edited:
Welcome and congrats on starting your business! Where at in Illinois are you, if I may ask. I'm about 60 miles from Chicago too, that is why I ask.

1. What is the process for becoming a "qualified" Pampered Chef consultant?

The process for becoming a "qualified" Pampered Chef consultant is to close your first show or reach a sales goal of $1,250 within your first 30 days as a consultant.

2. How did you get introduced to Pampered Chef?

I was introduced to Pampered Chef through my neighbor.

3. What motivated you to join Pampered Chef?

I wanted to earn some money after losing my husband and praying for guidance, the Lord led me to join Pampered Chef.

4. Where are you located?

I am located about 60 miles south of Chicago.

5. Will you be attending the Pampered Chef conference?

Yes, I will be attending the conference in Wave 1.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cheryl Dodge
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cyndi Reeder
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Desy Maus