• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Pampered Chef Products for Sale

In summary, Pampered Chef currently has several new products available for purchase, including the Deluxe Air Fryer, Quick Cooker, and Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls. Most of these new products are dishwasher safe, but it's important to check the care instructions. Some products are also oven-safe, but it's important to check for specific limitations. There may also be special deals and discounts available for these new products, and they come with a satisfaction guarantee allowing for returns or exchanges within 30 days.
ICook4U
I have new products to get rid of - a lot are discontinued and some are still in the catalog. I also have other items like show invites, customer postcards, etc. I have decided to just do catalog shows so I have many things that need to go - including recognition items for your cluster (as I am no longer a Director). Let me know what you are looking for - I may have it. Please email for a list of products @ [email protected] - thanks!

could i get a list please [email protected]

emailed you, thanks

1. What new products are currently available for purchase from Pampered Chef?

Currently, we have several new products available for purchase such as our Deluxe Air Fryer, Quick Cooker, and Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls. You can find these and more under the "New Arrivals" section on our website.

2. Are the new Pampered Chef products dishwasher safe?

Yes, most of our new products are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend checking the specific product's care instructions to ensure proper cleaning and maintenance.

3. Can I use my Pampered Chef products in the oven?

Many of our new products are oven-safe, but it's important to check the product's instructions before use. Some products may have specific temperature limitations or may not be suitable for use in the oven.

4. Are there any special deals or discounts for the new Pampered Chef products?

We often have promotions and discounts available for our new products, so be sure to check our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

5. Can I return or exchange a new Pampered Chef product if I am not satisfied?

Yes, we have a satisfaction guarantee for all of our products, including new ones. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange it within 30 days of receipt. Please refer to our return policy for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • Suzanne Johnson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Suzanne Johnson
  • BethCooks4U